Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Music Section Moderator should Be Removed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Music Section Moderator should Be Removed (722 Views)

Bias By Politics Section Moderator(s) / Moderator Needed In Gistaboutschool / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by mickeyrova(m): 5:16am On Feb 13, 2017
I don't know the criteria for your retaining of Mods@Seun, but if diligence, responsiveness and satisfaction of users on the forum is one of them, then Airmark does not fall into any of this.
He is lazy, has a nonchalant attitude and generally never replies mails, solve a users problem or even refer you to someone who can.

If he can't do any of the above, one is left wondering what exactly are his duties on the forum.
I have been continually banned by the antispambot for pasting a download link to my song in the music section, and I have been writing to him several times to no avail.

I know it's the spambot that is acting out as other forum users are also posting a lot of links there and not getting banned.
@Seun, please look into this.

Regards!
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by mickeyrova(m): 5:24am On Feb 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2017
mickeyrova:
I released my first single, the best song to come out from Nairaland, yet it never made front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/3598633/please-download-listen-review-first

I have released another hot single again, and they are using antispambot to curtail its exposure in Nairaland. You don't want people to hear good song.If its all those wack songs and already popular singer's, you will move to front page.
You won't support one of your own.I have even once asked the price for front page,yet Airmark will never reply my mail.Its like he has an unimaginary grudge with me.
ur destiny is not tied to any mod or nairaland. If God says you'll be successful, that's final
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by mickeyrova(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by airmark(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2017
lofty900:
ur destiny is not tied to any mod or nairaland. If God says you'll be successful, that's final

That's how they crash in their careers and put the blames on innocent people or institutions. His two threads , he mentioned both the owner and the super mod of this forum . They didn't deem it fit to put them on homepage, but here he is , blaming me, someone he didn't even mention in his thread for stopping him from gracing the homepage. Is he saying I am more powerful than those he recognised in his writes-up ? Pathetic.
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2017
airmark:

That's how they crash in their careers and put the blames on innocent people or institutions. His two threads , he mentioned both the owner and the super mod of this forum . They didn't deem it fit to put them on homepage, but here he is , blaming me, someone he didn't even mention in his thread for stopping him from gracing the homepage. Is he saying I am more powerful than those he recognised in his writes-up ? Pathetic.
it's not ur fault bro. Don't take it seriously. Cheers
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
airmark:

it's not ur fault bro. Don't take it seriously. Cheers
mickeyrova:

Thanks a lot bro.
ur welcome but please stop asking for the mods removal.
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by mickeyrova(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by mickeyrova(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Music Section Moderator should Be Removed by mickeyrova(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Leader Vows To Declare Independent Come March 15,2017 / Showcase Ur Mathematical Skills, Earn 500naira Recharge Card. . / Evans The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.