Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men (6407 Views)

Facts: 5 Proven Reasons Why Beautiful Women Date Ugly Men / Nigerian Women Are Ugly, Men Don’t Know How To Speak Good English - Kenyan Man / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Captainope(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2017
This post would be focusing more on the
hottest guys from the northern part of Nigeria.
We would be showing you pictures of the
hotest handsome guys that are Hausa and
Fulani. This is to tell you that you have no
right to classify every northern guy you meet
as an Aboki; most of these guys are educated
and well travelled.
Another thing we hope to preach with this
article is love; many southerners believe they
are better than the northerners because of one
thing or the other. It would be quite difficult
for this country to progress if we keep doing
a hateful comparison.
Find below some of the hottest guys from the
northern part of Nigeria:
look the 15 hot pic at
www.africambs.com/2017/02/10/in-pictures-the-tribe-most-nigerians-belives-have-ugly-men-the-hausas-and-fulanis/

Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2017
grin that picture defeats the purpose of this message

8 Likes

Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by greenmonk: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2017
You said handsome and hottest and then post a picture of a man with headtie. e good?

8 Likes

Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2017
is that not Tafawa balewa JNR brother lmao
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by dreamwords: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2017
Aboki remains aboki
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Op is mad, aswear gringrin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Hahaha funny u cheesy
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Sarcasm
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by gentlewiz: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
the northerners are so handsome!!!!

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by gedidiah: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lmao grin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by LuvU2: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
No chill grin grin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
greenmonk:
You said handsome and hottest and then post a picture of a man with headtie. e good?
point of correction dats an aboki hoodi grin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
LuvU2:
No chill grin grin

When, LuvUB40?
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
i think i hv missed my way i came in to see handsome guys actually embarassed embarassed op re-arrange ur sense biko
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by oluwalewis(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
gedidiah:
Lmao grin

really educated and handsome.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Castleberry: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sarcasm at it's peak[color=][/color] grin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Berlynn:
i think i hv missed my way i came in to see handsome guys actually embarassed embarassed op re-arrange ur sense biko
cheesy

Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by AyamConfidence(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
KissChrixx:
Op is mad, aswear gringrin
bro where went you...you just deactivated and ran away without any message

How have you been
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
AyamConfidence:
bro where went you...you just deactivated and ran away without any message
Sorry about that..... E no go happen again lipsrsealed

How have you been?

I've been very well, thanks for asking

What about you?
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by AyamConfidence(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
KissChrixx:

Sorry about that..... E no go happen again lipsrsealed

I've been very well, thanks for asking

What about you?
I've been good too

We actually missed you around here.

Good to have you back
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by Chukwumeremeze(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
greenmonk:

Funny dude! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men by catherineokezie(f): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Op abi recession don reset ur brain...walking out of this place

(1) (Reply)

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong / A Horse Mounts A Female Police Officer While Conducting A Traffic Stop in Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.