Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos (24518 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Yesterday, Governor Samuel Ortom arrived Buruku Local Government in a canoe for a thanksgiving service in honour of Mr Kwagh Har Asen and Mrs Dooshima Tsumba. The governor's convoy was also transported in the same manner due to inaccessibility of roads from Makurdi to the riverine community.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/governor-ortom-and-his-convoy.html

That guy with gym no de laugh ooooo

He don't give empty threats
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by higherpower: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2017
This is Buruku! I heard this bridge if constructed will link Benue directly with the North. Unfortunately, they bridge isn't built till today
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
For him mind, him they pass tru wetin d masses they pass tru, why him no enta okada come. Naija politicians need to start learning politic. Anything him like him do, make him work for the state and leave this high service life.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by NemzySeries(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2017
Biafrarep:
This timid fulani asslicker, he cant even use a boat. What if that canoe tilts to one side?
h'll b d 2nd person fish swallowed after jonah

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by segzyogondus(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Ok so what should we do now praise you for crossing water ??
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by ghettowriter(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Well, e get the way my people dey reason sometimes. embarassed

Are you from Benue?
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by seangy4konji: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2017
They dont even value their lives...no life jackets nothing with their big tummies...

Dem soppose capsize ni as swear.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Hahaha..... They even carried his vehicles in canoes oh....
I can spot on in the third picture.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Teyiz: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2017
I love my traditional,see fine cap

Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by metallisc(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Blue3k:

What they protested really? Thats insane they would simple have jobs as truckers. The river still there to fish or do what ever else. Honestly who cares if residents of the place don't want taxes spent on it so be it.

you don't always need a bridge, sometimes a better boat will suffice!

Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by malawe(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2017
His a real Tiv man- u no fit change am e dey him blood[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
see them, mumu people crossing river without life vest. if them scatter the boat with bullet holes naso all of dem go drown.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by olaskul(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2017
That will be good news to my ear...

Biafrarep:
This timid fulani asslicker, he cant even use a boat. What if that canoe tilts to one side?
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2017
mazimee:
I don't get it, does that mean that there no bridge over there
If that is the case then that region is fucking backward. The State government needs serious beating.
I swear,there is no bridge there,and that is where the iddiot called ex governor suswan came from.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:
see them, mumu people crossing river without life vest. if them scatter the boat with bullet holes naso all of dem go drown.
we don't have militant and extremists/Igbos over their,that is why they are confident.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:
we don't have militant and extremists/Igbos over there,that is why they are confident.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Fmartin(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Buruku river

This are roads that I want baba to include in 2018 budget

500metres bridge will do the magic
hmm.. if a bridge is built there, many illitrate youths wil b jobless, hence any effort to put a bridge there wil hit d wall... d youths there dnt want a bridge.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Junior66(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Everytime i see this idiot and his sycophants with this cap i just feel like killing myself! Must they wear the damn thing to show their loyalty? Unbridled fvxkery going on in that state.angry

Crossed that river once into Logo, it wasnt funny at all. Thought the rickety boat was gonna flip over with the currents but we made it through. Had to use a longer route through K-Ala on our return trip to bypass the frightening experience.

Heard government proposed a bridge there but the youths revolted since that means loss of jobs for them. Well, i know say Ortom for no even lay a single block there.

Nonsense state government.
Correct! You know dat place well well. I once used dat route, very short cos i spent just 5hrs from mkd to Jalingo dat day (usually 6 and half hours plus) . you too de fear sha.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by islandmoon: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
how will the entire crew in the company of the Benue state governor embark on a suicide mission?

1. non of them is wearing a life jacket

2. i doubt they can all swim

3. why show their foolishness to the world?

4. non of those people, not even any of the security aids could recommend a life jacket for their safety? huh?

the way Benue people reason is amazing
no wonder, an accident occurred years back, when the eye witness was asked to give account of the incident , he said only one person died and two igede from Benue State!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by AK6464(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
mazimee:
I don't get it, does that mean that there no bridge over there
If that is the case then that region is fucking backward. The State government needs serious beating.

The locals have fought off every attempt to build a bridge at that location, it has formed an economic hub for them besides, there is a bridge about 25km from that spot.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by dumodust(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Stoopid people... no safety or even life jackets... smh
Unless they expect their fat tummies filled with loot to keep them afloat
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by passyhansome(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2017
How I wish the Boat converging the car, can capsize
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
These guys took a very big risk. No life vest was worn. So this governor cannot build a bridge across this small river.
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by GMan650(m): 1:50am On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:

Heard government proposed a bridge there but the youths revolted since that means loss of jobs for them. Well, i know say Ortom for no even lay a single block there.

Nonsense state government.

The proposed bridge was to be constructed by FG then and it was during former governor Suswam's tenure. Trust govt. that doesn't wanna do anything before, as the youths revolted govt jus pack money swallow. Most of the youths there are illiterate or semi-literate hence the revolt. And to think of it that's the only path that links Buruku to former governor Suswam's LGA
Re: Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:10am On Feb 15, 2017
Ortom did notin in benue A simple helicopter would have saved him all this labour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.