Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (25736 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Haphard(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends! This question goes to all. Do you believe no matter how good your attitude is, there is still some of them that are imperfect and that makes all of us humans?Have you ever thought for once that you have one attitude you wish none of your future kids should inherit?

Well, as for me I do think about it many times and if I should ask you, “What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You?“Mine is football addiction and procastination! What aboutyours? Drop your comments!!!

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Martinez19(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2017
I wish my kids don't inherent my temper. It rarely manifests except I am REALLY pushed to the wall. What I can do when I get angry is unspeakable embarassed. Good thing is that I am slow to anger cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
I wish my kids don't get my over thinking and hermit lifestyle. Also I pray they don't get my ability to empathize with people easily. This world is full of snakes

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.

53 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by zeb04(f): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
chinma414:
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.
what is your real name?(sorry if you don't mind me asking)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Tenny05(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Martinez19:
I wish my kids don't inherent my temper. It rarely manifests except I am REALLY pushed to the wall. What I can do when I get angry is unspeakable embarassed. Good thing is that I am slow to anger cheesy
Clearing throat.

3 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Martinez19(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tenny05:
Clearing throat.
why you dey clear throat nah? wink
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by lilmax(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
perfection
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
I can procrastinate ehhh
I even pity the woman am gonna marry. Most times I feel bad because of it

I pray my kids don't inherit this

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Procastinationundecided...

I'm a bossy typesad
aka (Madam perfectionist)
I can't be wrong in the midst of people o...never!

I get irritated after discussing with some people..and I tend to forget people so easily..I've got issues with my temper too ( as a result of that I prefer to let go of things just for peace sake) wink

And I pray my future kids don't inherit these naughty and annoying habits from their momma osad..

cc: Edipeetongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
zeb04:
what is your real name?(sorry if you don't mind me asking)
Chinma414

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'm bossy nd i've got a smart mouth-way too sassy. I'm also kinda blunt/harsh.
Really hope my baby drops that coz right now,the sarcasm that flows from her tongue has pass me.

Did I mention that I'm an Attention-LovePeddler? hope they don't pick that

9 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wish they don't inherit my "easily irritated character"

Little things irritate me, even some people irritate me, I actually find it hard to date some guys cos I don't find them unattractive even when they are.

I don't want them to also inherit my harshness. I can be harsh for Africa. cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by ola2swit(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
i can change you[color=#770077][/color] kiss
ToriBlue:
I wish they don't inherit my "easily irritated character"

Little things irritate me, even some people irritate me, I actually find it hard to date some guys cos I don't find them unattractive even when they are.

I don't want them to also inherit my harshness. I can be harsh for Africa. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
ola2swit:
i can change you[color=#770077][/color] kiss
Hmmmmm.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by fxbot: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Martinez19:
That is me bro... exactly me. I always try to control mine when it gets to the extreme because I know what might happen if I don't.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by gqboyy(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Extreme shyness

14 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Zeinymira(f): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2017
I'm not patient enough......I burn food grin >

3 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by joseph1832ng: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I'm bossy nd i've got a smart mouth-way too sassy. I'm also kinda blunt/harsh.
Really hope my baby drops that coz right now,the sarcasm that flows from her tongue has pass me.

Did I mention that I'm an Attention-LovePeddler? hope they don't pick that
These qualities are what I love about you. They give you a ravishing sense of humour.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Antina(f): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
I get irritated at things quickly and I trust people too easily.

3 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Acidosis(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Our kids are going to take after us.

You can't be South-ward and expect your wards to be Northward.

Whatever it is you don't want your kids to inherit from you, drop it!

If you're not ready to deal with the reality, better include "hypocrisy" to your list.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=joseph1832ng post=53694862]
Haha!Joseph you're going to be the death of me. Not everyone finds it funny-I especially don't like it when she starts to sass me..like durh,how dare you sass the Queen of sass
What are your bad traits?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by joseph1832ng: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hannysmilez:
My bad traits, well frankly, it's not something I'd want to say here. But if I can point just one known here, it's flirting. And I wouldn't call it bad. It's something I love and enjoy doing. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by izzou(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Acidosis:
Our kids are going to take after us.

You can't be South-ward and expect your wards to be Northward.

Whatever it is you don't want your kids to inherit from you, drop it!

If you're not ready to deal with the reality, better include "hypocrisy" to your list.

cry

So no hope for me?

I too sabi procrastinate
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Hannysmilez(f): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=joseph1832ng post=53702489]
Aha! Technically,when you eventually have them mini-joes,they're gon be better at flirting than you. Now that is something i'd love to see
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by veekid(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
This one is strong o; e plenty buh lemme just say abusive manner
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by GossipHeart(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2017

My lack of emotion

My boss attitude, i like to be the boss to everyone

Even if you kill 300 people in my presence, i will never ever be emotional

I don't cry or even think about a single thing or person

I don't know how my wife copes with my bad boy don't give a fucck attitude

I can show love in a tough way, i can give my life so that my wife can live but i won't be kissing you and romancing you to show you how much i love you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shouting lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin

On Nairaland.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
My temper
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
1. My Nonchalant attitude

2. Temper

3. My Nose picking habit

4. Masturbation

5. Too jovial

6. Nairaland

13 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Gkemz: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anger and rage
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BigStout(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Masturbation

Bet9ja

Peeping at my tenants wives in the bathroom

Smelling my wife's sister pant

And drinking to stupor

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.