Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

"Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists (39655 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by discman2k2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
5%

the guy wan increase his earning..
God provide my whistle

If God didn't provide ur whistle u should always b giving thanksgiving He loves ur life. Do u think the whistle blowers identify will b hidden forever?

From experience, whistle blowing sounds safe, but in Naija, people like to ope their mouths too wide.

Just b careful about whose whistle u blow!

1 Like

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by 007iwo: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
May be the EFCC have helped themselves with the missing boxes
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by linusbnn(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Majikals:
This one weak me

Oboi na die u dey oooooo grin grin grin
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
So Jona all dis happened under ur watch and u only sacked d man for insubordination.Haba
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by otokx(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Originality007:
this man should be sentence to life imprisonment with serious hard labour angry

Waste of prison space that will be, he and his family - wives, concubines, children, brothers, sisters, father, mother, wives sibblings, all should be giving a message from Nigeria to the Lord most high.

1 Like

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Majikals(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
linusbnn:

Oboi na die u dey oooooo grin grin grin
Lols.... This one don pass just looting o.

1 Like

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
whistle blowing will b my new MMM.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by saintade01(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
modath:

You are forgetting the courts!!! sad Hotbed of corruption..

I just taya for our Judiciary o

1 Like

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by kabrud: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Reason I Hate This Wicked Man!

Hmm, children of corruption are coming for u. How dare u use such meme?

1 Like

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
If one safe contains over usd9.8m and £78k....how much will the remaining 3 contain provided equal amount is kept in each one?

Aye ni ka o!

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by kabrud: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Toks2008:
If one safe contains over usd9.8m and £78k....how much will the remaining 3 contain provided equal amount is kept in each of the remaining 3?

Aye ni ka o!

So, I should become a mathematician while the children of corruption should be sharing their money?
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by smileyoo: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
why 'll these leaders not be stealing us blind, especially when they know, there 's no consequencies for their evil actions. immagine in a country where 70% of the population are living below $1 on daily basis, yet one wicked soul think it wise to stash away such millions. pls kidnappers should stop disturbing our innocent school children, and go after this type of wicked souls. especially when the law cannot even punish them to deter other looters. they 'll only be taken to court, speak big grammar, & be left off the hook, next he joins Apc as a member, that's the end of the story.

2 Likes

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
otokx:

Waste of prison space that will be, he and his family - wives, concubines, children, brothers, sisters, father, mother, wives sibblings, all should be giving a message from Nigeria to the Lord most high.

Jonathan is the biggest bad luck to ever happen to this country yet he still goes about beaming a criminal smile and being celebrated as hero of Democracy when he should be rotting in jail by now...
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Kazrem(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
5%
the guy wan increase his earning.. God provide my whistle
Exactly.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Toks2008(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
ogazi007:
Whistleblowing things on point.This should be my new line of hustling now.5% of the money recovered from this man already should make the whistleblower a Millionaire.

The PDP bigwigs in my area don suffer,I am coming for all of you!

What is 5%?

1% of usd9.8m and £98k is more than enough.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by omolorlarh: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
and how did the whistle blower know so much information? could it be an insider?
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Agimor(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
I need to venture into this business ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by ncoolsome(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nnamddi:
The WhistleBlower that led to the recovery of over $9.8million and £74,000 from the Kaduna home of former Group Managing Director of NNPC, Andrew Yakubu has insisted that, the Safes in Yakubu's house were actually four and not one.

According to reports, the WhistleBlower (Name Withheld) insists, the Safes were four in number and not just one which was recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on February 3rd.

He insisted that the remaining three cash boxes were taken to unknown destination a few days to the EFCC raid.

The WhistleBlower said, Mr Yakubu had suspected that operatives of the commission had mounted surveillance on the house and ordered the evacuation of the three other safes.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/andrew-yakubu-had-4-safes-not-1.html?m=1

this whistleblower is smart,he knows th more money efcc recovers the bigger his percentage..

2 Likes

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Anglojosite7(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nnamddi:
The WhistleBlower that led to the recovery of over $9.8million and £74,000 from the Kaduna home of former Group Managing Director of NNPC, Andrew Yakubu has insisted that, the Safes in Yakubu's house were actually four and not one.

According to reports, the WhistleBlower (Name Withheld) insists, the Safes were four in number and not just one which was recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on February 3rd.

He insisted that the remaining three cash boxes were taken to unknown destination a few days to the EFCC raid.

The WhistleBlower said, Mr Yakubu had suspected that operatives of the commission had mounted surveillance on the house and ordered the evacuation of the three other safes.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/andrew-yakubu-had-4-safes-not-1.html?m=1
Can you imagine 5% of this loot. That whistle blower done rich....
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by lugado: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
my MMM friends. There is a new way to make more money now. It's called 'WHISTLE BLOWING"
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Tarzaa(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai! Dis man don turn to bank himself!
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Goke7: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
989900:
The hustle is real!

I wan blow whistle o !

whistle go cost now o! since everybody wan blow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Ademat7(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
EFCC ought to keep this info as classified, how can u let Andrew and crew know u still tracking d remaining 3
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Chyzumiracle(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai deris God ooooooooooo
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Jabioro: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Some of our institutional managing director are wicked, all power vested on them are used against our economy, Yakubu case should be taken serious, use as a case study in school of criminology.. I am still watching as more revelation as coming.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by ikwubaba: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

If only it were that simple.

Don't mind people who cannot do small deep diving, but wants to keep commenting on serious issues.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by ThinkSmarter: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is outrageous, it is a big crime against the state.
This is part of the $20billions unremitted to the federation account by NNPC so much talked about by Sanusi and NOI.
He deserves 25yrs imprisonment.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Chyzumiracle(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
EFCC job well done.
now you have recovered this money on whose account will the money paid to. and what re they going to do with it.
all the money EFCC has been recovering both from formal insp. General of police Balogun where re dose money.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by seangy4konji: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
ohh boy..

No whistle no Blow be that ooo...

So man must find whistle to blow now...

man go blow..

Amen.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by freshcvvs: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
5% of $9.3m is $465,000 x#490 is like 2B o

Jesus Christ! Open my eyes, I need to see vision!

3 Likes

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by OnowuOra(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whistle blower just got richer by
$19,000 & £3750 Approximately 15mil
Good biz but risky venture

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by zheroes(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
why shouldnt 1usd exchange for N2000? this is one out of 2 million!!!!! i love this whistle blower!!! his oga didnt settle him well. this man should rot in jail so he doesnt enjoy a kobo out of this money!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.