Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists (39654 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by iwadobo: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
modath:

You are forgetting the courts!!! sad Hotbed of corruption..

Which useless court ? We should forget the court and deal with those animals like real animals they really are.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by iwadobo: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
ncoolsome:

this whistleblower is smart,he knows th more money efcc recovers the bigger his percentage..

I want to be close to tinubu.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Mr2kay2: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Just imagine what someone packed and stored in hes house.O lawd i must do my own cry cry cry cry
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by pacespot(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
if it should be in Ekiti or Rivers state this raid was conducted, Fayose and Wike would have stormed the place with thugs to prevent it.

And some people still seeing these criminals as heroes
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by rolams(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
When is Amechi, Fayemi, Fashola, Tinubu & co turn?
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by princejenks(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't know but I just have a feeling all of this was stage managed to achieve a purpose

1 Like

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by AbuSaad39(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
mmsen:

That 'wicked man' sacked this thief.

You de read news at all?

Did he sacked him cos of the looting? Okay if you don't know he sacked him cos of pussy.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by OHCOMEON: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
mmsen:

That 'wicked man' sacked this thief.

He didn't sack him b/cos he stole, he sacked him b/cos he was fighting his girlfriend.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
una welldone o... throw more stones into the market please
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
you bet

princejenks:
I don't know but I just have a feeling all of this was stage managed to achieve a purpose
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by TeamSimple(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Make the guy pass the other three whistles to people now.. only him like money ni
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by geraob1: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Omo this whistle blower no get chill.. nice 1
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by linusbnn(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Majikals:

Lols.... This one don pass just looting o.

Na ear we take dey hear. God help us
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Sallam01(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whoever have a whistle should blown it before it get late but I love this country it amaze me with the caliber of corrupt people we have,may God help us.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
5%
the guy wan increase his earning.. God provide my whistle

Which whistle? You be referee?
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by ogbologbo1000(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
EFCC have the remain9ng safe

Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by tobiasbeecher: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

We're in trouble!

I personally think this is one of the instances the president can decide to ignore court orders.

Thieves like this guy deserves jungle treatment.
Mr man just shut up, you're sounding like a motor park tout! Look at how you're shamelessly as advocating for a court judgement to be disobeyed just because you feel it will serve your Purpose. How about other corrupt people in your tyrant govt? The ones he is defending? Abeg swerve
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by sirklin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oboy!!! shocked

If this is discovered, i think it may provoke people into hunting down all known PDP bigwigs and killing them like the cankerworms they are.

You mean those who are yet to defect?
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Fourwinds: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
this is unbelieveable.!!!! four.?

Nigeria is finished.!!! It will never be well with all corrupt office holders...

God punish PDP
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by marv1: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
My brother tell me why nigeria wont be in recession when 70% of our forex is in the hands of looters who store in unsuspecting places and can buy judge and judgement at any time. These looters are devil incarnates. Imagine nigeria has 100 of these people which have made the economy to suffer for long.
lekzyn:
If this is true, Nigeria is finished.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by blackboy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
He wants his full percentage not just from the $10m but from all of it. Correct whistle-blower. Sharp man. No grudge. Nothing personal just don't wanted to be shortchanged.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:
It's easy to handle this Yakubu. The FG should take his freedom from him and don't return it until he releases other safes.

What a very wicked man!

Exactly if court release him on bail FG should not let him go just like Dasuki, Dasuki was also release on bail but since FG did not let him go he started giving names of those he share the money to..
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by bakila: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
lugado:
my MMM friends. There is a new way to make more money now. It's called 'WHISTLE BLOWING"
GH= look for someone bold enough to blow the Whistle.
PH= Someone bold enough to take the Whistle and blow, as well as fight for the cost of the sound of the whistle.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by blackboy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who is PDP? Mr Yakubu the last time I checked had no political affiliation. Just a regular worker like most of us but in high office and saddled with a lot more responsibility but in the process used it to make money.
Tells is stealing.. I mean corruption starts with many public office holders, not only the police or customs but in different offices who give and take bribes.
Mr Yakubu says their are gifts. Perhaps the government should have an ABC policy. No collecting gifts.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Azubogucharles(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nnamddi:
The WhistleBlower that led to the recovery of over $9.8million and £74,000 from the Kaduna home of former Group Managing Director of NNPC, Andrew Yakubu has insisted that, the Safes in Yakubu's house were actually four and not one.

According to reports, the WhistleBlower (Name Withheld) insists, the Safes were four in number and not just one which was recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on February 3rd.

He insisted that the remaining three cash boxes were taken to unknown destination a few days to the EFCC raid.

The WhistleBlower said, Mr Yakubu had suspected that operatives of the commission had mounted surveillance on the house and ordered the evacuation of the three other safes.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/andrew-yakubu-had-4-safes-not-1.html?m=1
I guess the remaining 3safes contains bigger sums
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by teebillz: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
mayoor15:
And when God created you, he created you with brains, did you exchange it for biscuit or what?

Okay, let me break it down to your level so that you can tell me what you disagree with.

1) There was massive looting when PDP governed.

2) It The APC government to expose the corruption PDP in a scale never seen before

3) The APC government claimed it is not corrupt and that it has recovered trillions of Naira looted by PDP.

4) The average is worst off under the APC government.

5) The Naira has lost its more value under APC than it has under any government.

6) Nigerians now pay more for the same or less quantity of commodities under APC.

7) Most APC governors, ministers, legislators and party officials were, in recent time, members of PDP.

8,) APC approach to governance is clueless, emotional and clannish.

9) Two years on, the APC government is yet to convince Investors and Nigerians that it has what it takes to pull Nigeria out the the present situation.

As to whether I exchange my brains for anything, it is obvious that I did not. That's why I still posses the capacity to see through APC's humongous failings even in the midst of their anti-corruption showmanship. I am not in the business of praising a government when it does its job right. My job is to call them out on their failings. When the government does the right thing I just keep quiet. I only talked about what the fail to do or what they did wrong. The primary responsibility of a citizen is obey the law and stand up to a failing government, and not necessarily to praise the government.

Granted APC if fighting corruption, what is their achievement in the following areas that affect Nigerians the most:
1, Education,
2, Health,
3, Housing
4, Water Resources
5, Agriculture (Food security)
6, Tranportation
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by yemluc: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
He should b stone to death...Oloriburuku Eda..
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by mayoor15(m): 12:28am On Feb 14, 2017
teebillz:

Okay, let me break it down to your level so that you can tell me what you disagree with.

1) There was massive looting when PDP governed.

2) It The APC government to expose the corruption PDP in a scale never seen before

3) The APC government claimed it is not corrupt and that it has recovered trillions of Naira looted by PDP.

4) The average is worst off under the APC government.

5) The Naira has lost its more value under APC than it has under any government.

6) Nigerians now pay more for the same or less quantity of commodities under APC.

7) Most APC governors, ministers, legislators and party officials were, in recent time, members of PDP.

8,) APC approach to governance is clueless, emotional and clannish.

9) Two years on, the APC government is yet to convince Investors and Nigerians that it has what it takes to pull Nigeria out the the present situation.

As to whether I exchange my brains for anything, it is obvious that I did not. That's why I still posses the capacity to see through APC's humongous failings even in the midst of their anti-corruption showmanship. I am not in the business of praising a government when it does its job right. My job is to call them out on their failings. When the government does the right thing I just keep quiet. I only talked about what the fail to do or what they did wrong. The primary responsibility of a citizen is obey the law and stand up to a failing government, and not necessarily to praise the government.

Granted APC if fighting corruption, what is their achievement in the following areas that affect Nigerians the most:
1, Education,
2, Health,
3, Housing
4, Water Resources
5, Agriculture (Food security)
6, Tranportation
And tell me how the government will succeed if there is corruption everywhere? If the government funds the education system and some set if cabals wipe off the money, what happens to it, since when has the government been funding our health sector, what do we have to show for it, all the sectors you listed, how will the government achieve success when there are saboteurs and destroyers everywhere, no meaningful policy will succeed in a place where there are more corrupt people than the good ones, until we rise together and fight corruption to a stand still, we will record little or no meaningful growth. Besides, Nigeria entered into recession late 2014, the government inherited a failing economy but the fact is, spending money is not the solution to recession, spending money is just like make up, with time it expires and rubs off, there is a need to invest in infrastructures that can sustain us on the long run, we can't because we want a sharp route out of recession, forget to plan for the future, let me tell you, in 3 months we can spend our way out of recession but does that solve our problem? No, it's like postponing the evil day. Just like what happened in 2007-2009, we postponed the evil day and are we not suffering the consequences Now, look at American economy in 2008 and now, didn't we go through recession then together? So my take is this, two years is not enough to succeed in all the 7-8 sectors you listed, let fight corruption and put on ground things that can sustain our economy in the absence of oil and we will start rising, we need to make our economy dollar independent, let go into massive manufacturing so that we don't depend on foreign goods that keep siphoning our dollar away, but tell me sincerely how all these are possible without we fighting corruption....
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by teebillz: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
mayoor15:
And tell me how the government will succeed if there is corruption everywhere? If the government funds the education system and some set if cabals wipe off the money, what happens to it, since when has the government been funding our health sector, what do we have to show for it, all the sectors you listed, how will the government achieve success when there are saboteurs and destroyers everywhere, no meaningful policy will succeed in a place where there are more corrupt people than the good ones, until we rise together and fight corruption to a stand still, we will record little or no meaningful growth. Besides, Nigeria entered into recession late 2014, the government inherited a failing economy but the fact is, spending money is not the solution to recession, spending money is just like make up, with time it expires and rubs off, there is a need to invest in infrastructures that can sustain us on the long run, we can't because we want a sharp route out of recession, forget to plan for the future, let me tell you, in 3 months we can spend our way out of recession but does that solve our problem? No, it's like postponing the evil day. Just like what happened in 2007-2009, we postponed the evil day and are we not suffering the consequences Now, look at American economy in 2008 and now, didn't we go through recession then together? So my take is this, two years is not enough to succeed in all the 7-8 sectors you listed, let fight corruption and put on ground things that can sustain our economy in the absence of oil and we will start rising, we need to make our economy dollar independent, let go into massive manufacturing so that we don't depend on foreign goods that keep siphoning our dollar away, but tell me sincerely how all these are possible without we fighting corruption....

This government was elected for a reason. So far, they have only been telling us things we already know. A government that cannot stand criticism or take responsibility for its own failure cannot succeed. Besides Buhari, name those who are in government today that have not been part of the government of this country since 1999. You see, things don't get done by themselves or good intentions. Nigeria will hardly work when the delusion of a clueless and confused government is further enhanced by the activities of its praise-singing fan boys.

I cannot pretend that I don't remember their campaign rhetoric and political subterfuge. We all have to constantly work hard to improve ourselves to remain competitive. Buhari was without any meaningful engagement and positive contribution to this country for over 30 years but there were those who believed that he is competent by default and has no need for self improvement like most people. The man stopped attending the council state meeting for personal beef. It was more about him than it was about Nigeria. You don't just bring a professor who left the field for 30 years back to the classroom without consequences. Tell any prospective employer that the last time you worked was five years ago and he will definitely ask you what you have been doing for those five years. I wouldn't have voted Buhari if I had to vote.
Re: "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists by Jesusloveyou: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
5%

the guy wan increase his earning..
God provide my whistle
God does not provide whistle. Just go and look for whistle to blow, you can blow your uncle whistle for efcc to hear the sound loud and clear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.