Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria (34176 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Prudybaby(f): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Seconded. Abia Camp remains d best as long in I concern. I camped there and I enjoyed every bit of my staying
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Eluwilussit(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kakamorufu:
light was worse. food was worst. I only managed the food cos I was not carrying enough cash. buh it was a great experience there. enjoyed my stay after camp. Umuahia, umudike and Ikwuano things

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where in Ikwuano did you serve? Served there way back in 97. Oboro Secondary School. ; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very hospitable people.

1 Like

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Aburi001: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
samijay8:
it's OK. we don't need hype here. Not even industrial/business of Nigeria not talking of Africa. people dey lie sha
I'm sure you're aware that you entitled to your own opinion and same applies here......

Wise up!
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by NinaArsenal(f): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
adebayo201:
If you want to really confirm these things i have said, consider choosing Abia state and enjoy, not only the Camping life, but also the after-camp experience on the streets of Abia state.

uhn... serving in Abia state is not by choice but by options

if all this things u just mentioned are true. I will serve in Abia then. Beside that is my state of origin.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Rankine(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
ask about fanitau camp in jigawa and know that abia camp is no where close.... tiled rooms and bathroom.... water also flows in d bathroom, light is almost 24/7...only d day I resumed camp I charged my phone in mami all thru my phone was charged in my room.... just left d camp today

2 Likes

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by tizzle(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
the Hills of Umunna... Bende... lovely camp
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by drewxx88(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
yeah every thing she wrote is absolutely true cos I served there as well Umunna Bende is the best camp in the country...
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by ojay2053(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
sweerychick:
Wow, Abia state is actually cool.. I graduated from ABSU though kiss..

ikengress kiss
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by ojay2053(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stooi76:
Ogun State is the best is a five star camp. Good toilet, shower, security, no mosquito, constant electricity with the standby gen, and there is a standard stadium that share entrance with the camp. It was a great experience when I was a corper
Built by Gbenga Daniel , i served there too. It was really a great experience , 2013 Batch A.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Ruffjoe86: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stooi76:
Ogun State is the best is a five star camp. Good toilet, shower, security, no mosquito, constant electricity with the standby gen, and there is a standard stadium that share entrance with the camp. It was a great experience when I was a corper
oyo too has the same features as ogun...good food,serene environment,good accomodation,24/7 electricity supply,running water etc
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Willress(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
HateU2:
Black Gold Camp KD will change this mentality tongue
truly besides are u a serving corp member or you're done serving
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Nostradamu(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
MsFaith:
People still mistake 'I'm' with 'am'

Azin ehn! grin I don tire. Anyways, 'engrish' nobi our papa language sha.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Rexling(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
MasterRahl:
I agree 100%. I'm a 2016 Batch A corp member. Camp Abia really tried. Water is 24/7. Other camps should emulate them.
Do Abia pay state allawi?

1 Like

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bad guys,well Nysc depends were u served, Abia Na my state,I can't forget those days in Taraba,I finish work there,babes,may the Lord forgive me.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by wman(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rankine:
ask about fanitau camp in jigawa and know that abia camp is no where close.... tiled rooms and bathroom.... water also flows in d bathroom, light is almost 24/7...only d day I resumed camp I charged my phone in mami all thru my phone was charged in my room.... just left d camp today

I concur. Fanisau is good. Was commissioned by Jonathan in late 2014. Camped there early 2016.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Rexling:
Do Abia pay state allawi?
Politically speaking, Abia State pays corpers allawee but only to those posted to State-owned institutions. On paper, we are paid 5k/month translating to 50-60k @ the end of our service year. But you know the funny thing? We don't see a dime. The government will just give 5-10k as TP fare at the end of our service year. Nevertheless, things may change you know grin
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by itiswello352: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Timsilver:
I'm sorry for the OP. Abia state is one of the worst states to serve. I'm currently serving in in Abia state. I must admit the camp is OK but men the people are hostile and unwelcoming to strangers. The only thing they are good at is cheating strangers most especially Corp members in khaki in every possible way. They see Corp members as money bags. If I have never met, grew up with and have friends who are easterners I would have had the wrong impression of easterners.

What part of Abia State are you serving, that you have hostile people?

1 Like

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eluwilussit:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where in Ikwuano did you serve? Served there way back in 97. Oboro Secondary School. ; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very hospitable people.
I served at Micheal okpara university at umudike. lived in Umuahia. 97 na long time ago oo.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Eluwilussit(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kakamorufu:
I served at Micheal okpara university at umudike. lived in Umuahia. 97 na long time ago oo.

grin grin grin grin grin. I feel you bro. I no be today man. Well, I am glad you had fun as well. Nice place to serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 2:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Eluwilussit:

grin grin grin grin grin. I feel you bro. I no be today man. Well, I am glad you had fun as well. Nice place to serve.
yeah. still planning on visiting the place. it's a cool state.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by abdeiz(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Timsilver:
I'm sorry for the OP. Abia state is one of the worst states to serve. I'm currently serving in in Abia state. I must admit the camp is OK but men the people are hostile and unwelcoming to strangers. The only thing they are good at is cheating strangers most especially Corp members in khaki in every possible way. They see Corp members as money bags. If I have never met, grew up with and have friends who are easterners I would have had the wrong impression of easterners.
guy abeg tell this op o, he just saw camp and is already celebrating
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by abdeiz(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Prudybaby:
Seconded. Abia Camp remains d best as long in I concern. I camped there and I enjoyed every bit of my staying
Guess you only enjoyed it cos of derok
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Rexling(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
MasterRahl:
Politically speaking, Abia State pays corpers allawee but only to those posted to State-owned institutions. On paper, we are paid 5k/month translating to 50-60k @ the end of our service year. But you know the funny thing? We don't see a dime. The government will just give 5-10k as TP fare at the end of our service year. Nevertheless, things may change you know grin
Nawa o.Tnx anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Sjho: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yarnvibes:

Before i went for service, trust me, i have heard lots of terrible stories from many people. Even from those that have never being to the gate of any camp. They told me a book-full of different "Faboos". lol....

I heard about the terrible lifestyle on camp; the maltreatment corpers receive from camp soldiers; the sickness and lots more. Am very sure you heard the same stories too, or perhaps you will soon hear them.

I flow with the "Faboos" part. It seems like almost everybody has something to say about NYSC and camp, with endless advice on what to do with one's life during the service year. But I think at the end of the day, it's up to everyone to make their stories and beyond that, share it.
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by username226: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
hey,before u conclude go and check Osun state camp in Ede
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by username226: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
so where will you rank Osun state camp in Ede
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Sarpyro1: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just got posted to Abia 2018 batch C, any useful info to have hitch free service year in ABia?
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by IamAmakaa(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Same here
Sarpyro1:
Just got posted to Abia 2018 batch C, any useful info to have hitch free service year in ABia?
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by Sarpyro1: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
IamAmakaa:
Same here
great! going to Abia from where?
Re: Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria by IamAmakaa(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sarpyro1:

great! going to Abia from where?
Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp / My NYSC Experience In Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.