Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her (4029 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by skillzahblog(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Adele had one heck of a GRAMMY night, taking home five awards. But she wanted to share the top honor with one of her peers she beat out

The British singer took the stage to accept the award for Album of the Year, for her multi-platinum album,but it was Beyonce’s Lemonade also nominated in the same category, that she felt deserved the ultimate honor.

“Tonight, winning this, kind of feels full circle and like a bit of me has come back to myself, but I can’t possibly accept this award and I’m very humbled and I’m very grateful and gracious,” an emotional Adele said in her speech, before she went on to give due praise to Beyonce.

“The artist of my life is Beyonce and this album for me, the album, is just so monumental,” the 28-year-old singer continued. “It was so monumental and so well thought out and so beautiful and soul-bearing and we all got to see another side to you that you don’t always let us see and we so appreciate that.”

“And all of us artists here adore you,” Adele said to cheers and applause from the audience. “You are our light and the way that you make me and my friends feel, the way that you make my black friends feel is empowering and you make them stand up for themselves. And I love you. I always have and I always will.”

Beyonce returned the love from her front-row seat, mouthing “I love you, thank you. I love you,” back to Adele, as tears streamed down her face.

See full details here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/02/adele-dedicates-her-album-of-the-year-grammy-to-beyonce.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by midehi2(f): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2017
hian! why the cry na, oh! crying and smiling

1 Like

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by YESpParticipant: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Also Read about the sad experiences of Boi/yes-p participants across Nigeria over the past 11 months.

https://www.nairaland.com/3626090/fg-boi-frustrates-yes-p-scheme#53666924
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by MayhorE(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2017
is this not the so called sex slave?
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by KingRex1(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by Jmkventures: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Wow, soo touching... emotional!
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by Garshyzee(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2017
All this whites can make me vex sometimes.... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by casttlebarbz(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2017
heya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by Smone(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
If It's Nigerians (Iyalaya Anybody, They thought we can't win but here we are)

Mentality is so different

13 Likes

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by thinkdip(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
This adele na music oo
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by Babacele: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
humbling
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by sweetilicious(f): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
I love Beyonce
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by hedonistic: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
So so gracious.

There's nothing as noble as genuine graciousness.
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by hedonistic: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Smone:

That's why someone like Wande Coal would look Don Jazzy in the eyes and ask "who you epp"... Or someone like Willie Obiano would look Peter Obi in the eyes, stretch out his ten fingers, and shout, 'WAKA'.. And so forth.

Nigerians are very funny indeed. Humility is a rarity among many of us. Most people here are only apparently 'humble' because they are poor or because they haven't made it yet. Make God pick their call small and their real pompous selves would be on full display.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
na Adele be that?... she old na
Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by Sammypope4all(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Smone:

You said and saved my long epistle with those few words.

Respect cool cool bro

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by 2ndejoj(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmm

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by An0nimus: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
deb303:
na Adele be that?... she old na

She's not that old. About 27-28, hard to guess her age on first sight. But she's bae kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by iamrealdeji(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2017
sweetilicious:
I love Beyonce
Beyonce don old finish

1 Like

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by sweetilicious(f): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Beyonce don old finish
She is human.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by lepasharon(f): 4:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Adele still looks chavy grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2017
sweetilicious:
She is human.
2 of the things that make women look old at their young age. pregnancy and childbirth and make up(not allowing skin to breath). women naturally have fragile skin and lots of sex make them age as they're the weak gender. that's why many ladies today look old when they reach 25.

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson's Eldest Son, Graduates From College -shares Beautiful Pics / Cardi B Flaunts Her Bare Bum In Halloween Photo Taken By Offset / Bbnaija: Laycon Is Making My Breast Remove Milk - Twitter User Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.