Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship (8261 Views)

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Rihanna’s Boobs Almost Spill During Grammy Performance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2017
We keep telling them that the picture of a woman on hijab, as depicted by the Roman Catholic Church, is not Mary the mother of Yahshua the Messiah, they never listen even in the face of full evidence of how demonic those virgin Mary pictures are. Now, Beyonce, a self acclaimed goddess, has adorned herself just like the popular virgin Mary pictures showing symbols of sun worship. Mind you, what she did is a representation of the goddessess Ishtar and ISIS.

In the face of these, people still believe that the catholic church is a christian organisation. If they are, then where are the wolves in sheep's clothing that Christ spoke about? Look no further, cos they've been right before your eyes- the church that professes Christianity but are deeply satanic and even do their rituals in the full glare of the public. They are the satanists in christian clothing.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by marshalcarter: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by ihimiray(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
OK thanks, but I will remain a catholic till death

10 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by annunaki2(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
ihimiray:

It's not being a catholic that's important but being a follower of christ.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by annunaki2(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
We keep telling them that the picture of a woman on hijab, as depicted by the Roman Catholic Church, is not Mary the mother of Yahshua the Messiah, they never listen even in the face of full evidence of how demonic those virgin Mary pictures are. Now, Beyonce, a self acclaimed goddess, has adorned herself just like the popular virgin Mary pictures showing symbols of sun worship. Mind you, what she did is a representation of the goddessess Ishtar and ISIS.

In the face of these, people still believe that the catholic church is a christian organisation. If they are, then where are the wolves in sheep's clothing that Christ spoke about? Look no further, cos they've been right before your eyes- the church that professes Christianity but are deeply satanic and even do their rituals in the full glare of the public. They are the satanists in christian clothing.

Your catholic bashing is unnecessary, granted they are in error in a number of their doctrines just like pentecostal churches also have a lot of errors in their doctrines. It will be better you channel your energy towards exposing the works of Satan as represented by islam.

7 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Ladybluecash(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
if u condemn catholic, u condemn Jesus Christ our lord. I pirry u. proud to b a catholic always.

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
annunaki2:

Your catholic bashing is unnecessary, granted they are in error in a number of their doctrines just like pentecostal churches also have a lot off error in their doctrines. It will be better you channel your energy towards exposing the works of Satan as represented by islam.
In as much as it is our duty to expose islam as the antichrist religion that it is, i still believe we have a lot of dirts to be tidied in our own backyard. If we ignore that while chasing the enemy, we won't know when the enemy will be in our midst, which they already are. Thats why the bible says we should expose them. As for the decieved people in the catholic church, God said he will call them out in the last days.

Ephesians 5:11

''Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.''

Revelations 18:4

''Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
ihimiray:
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by agrovick(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mr man

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Your hate for the catholic church is very stupid of you. u come for the catholic church but u forget all the pentecostal churches DAT rob d poor of d little dey av to buy private jet, some who even use their members for money rituals. in every church gatherings they most be wolves in sheep clothing so stop hating and channel a way to be a better christian. PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
andrewegbuna:

Your hate for the catholic church is very stupid of you. u come for the catholic church but u forget all the pentecostal churches DAT rob d poor of d little dey av to buy private jet, some who even use their members for money rituals. in every church gatherings they most be wolves in sheep clothing so stop hating and channel a way to be a better christian. PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC
One after the other.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Ningi2020(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Very son blue ivy ho become goddess oo,,and Beyonce will b mother of god, SK far marry is d mother of god.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
agrovick:
Mr man
A million likes if I could.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by ihimiray(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

and to me the Catholic Church is the truth.... So am free man

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Sammypope4all(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

SMH. Your level of your ignorance and foolishness is out of this planet.

Bro, if you're not a Catholic because of its religion, be a Catholic because of her organisation.

Perhaps, you could call all military men thiefs because criminals adorn their uniform to rob. Ode somebody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Mrbigman1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is it today dat u know dat d whole or Roca fela and Dia likes re out against and fighting the Catholic church?

From d empire state song of "in new york" did u hear Jay z's rap?

If u watch the yahoo gossip new u'd hear she termed her pregnancy "imaculate conception"

Now u just finish eat an pick ur ur java phone to type rubbish.

Fear God.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by UPDISTIC7: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

It is quite unfortunate that someone who claims to be a christian and a follower of Christ will have such hatred for Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. If you condemn the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lord Jesus Christ will certainly not condemn his own mother. Besides who does such in our time. "I love you but hate your mother" does not make any sense. Its not a must to love the Mother of Jesus, but its not proper to despise the mother of someone you love and worship.

As for labelling the Catholic church a satanists, perhaps you can ask our Lord who founded the church in the gospel of Matthew 16:18 that establishing the church which went on to sprout other churches was a mistake. I don't think. The Catholic church has made mistakes just like other pentecostal churches but that is not enough to label us Satanist. The church was not founded by any man but Christ himself. We should love ourselves as christians regardless of our denomination and not tear one another apart.

Lastly, please do your research about the church properly before biasing the minds of people on this forum. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Paganism is hidden everywhere in our lives, current and pre colonial. I gave up. Its hidden Religion, culture, architecture, language, science and everything else

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

This Op thinks his church is the best evergrin

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged" a Bible verse thogrin
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Ningi2020:
Very son blue ivy ho become goddess oo,,and Beyonce will b mother of god, SK far marry is d mother of god.
There is no need to drag with u sef...
in fact see ur spelling of God "god"
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by kevoh(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Kai, you guys are being fooled by these entertainers daily and you don't know it. grin These celebrities dress up and do such actions to keep trending on social media and to keep the money rolling in. They understand the psyche of people and they know this is food for bloggers and conspiracy theorists.

First it was her writing a poem for her unborn twins while appreciating a yoruba goddess, next is dressing up like mary with halos and stars meanwhile prior to all of this she had sung alongside her former destiny members a hit gospel song borrowed from 9ja: ''When Jesus say yes''. Its just business for her, she is hitting the right cords, appealing to different audiences and the money keeps rolling in. That's a smart entertainer right there! Continue the conspiracy theories, you are only helping her ministry! tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2017
UPDISTIC7:

It is quite unfortunate that someone who claims to be a christian and a follower of Christ will have such hatred for Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. If you condemn the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lord Jesus Christ will certainly not condemn his own mother. Besides who does such in our time. "I love you but hate your mother" does not make any sense. Its not a must to love the Mother of Jesus, but its not proper to despise the mother of someone you love and worship.
Pls, where did i show hatred for Mary the mother of Yahshua? I only showed dislike for the Idol called Virgin Mary the Mother of god, which catholics bow down to as against the bible directions. What you guys dont know is that you are worshipping Semiramis, Athena, Ishtar, ISIS etc all wrapped in one. Yet, you think it is Mary of the bible who deserves no worship that you are worshipping.
LUKE 11:27-28
27As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!”
28But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

UPDISTIC7:

As for labelling the Catholic church a satanists, perhaps you can ask our Lord who founded the church in the gospel of Matthew 16:18 that establishing the church which went on to sprout other churches was a mistake. I don't think. The Catholic church has made mistakes just like other pentecostal churches but that is not enough to label us Satanist. The church was not founded by any man but Christ himself. We should love ourselves as christians regardless of our denomination and not tear one another apart.
Liar!

Christ didnt establish the catholic church. The catholic church was established by the Roman Emperor Constantine who merged Christianity, politics and babylonian/Roman paganism together to form a state religion called Catholicism. The early Christians rejected it and were hunted to death by the Emperor and the same Catholic church. Mind you, Peter was never a pope nor did Christ's words in the verse point to an endorsement of Catholicism. The churches Christ supported were the churches that existed way before the satanic catholic church. These are the churches in Ephesus, Galatia, Pergamos etc which are all mentioned in the bible.
UPDISTIC7:

Lastly, please do your research about the church properly before biasing the minds of people on this forum. God bless you.
No need for further research cos they put their evil in broad day light.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You exude so much hatred, I hope you don't end up as a religious extremist. Isn't it amazing how you hate the catholic church so much yet subscribe to her religious calendar? I dare you to celebrate the Lenten season and Easter outside the date fixed by the Catholic Church, I dare you to move the feast of Christmas to any date of your choice, I DARE YOU TO STOP ST. VALENTINE'S DAY CELEBRATION!!! Almost all your religious celebrations and festivals has its roots and origin in the Catholic Church, yet you are not grateful. You are like a rebellious and banished slave that is of no use to the master. I will remember to recite a decade of the ROSARY for the salvation of your soul. Go in Peace and serve the lord.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Is it today dat u know dat d whole or Roca fela and Dia likes re out against and fighting the Catholic church?

From d empire state song of "in new york" did u hear Jay z's rap?

If u watch the yahoo gossip new u'd hear she termed her pregnancy "imaculate conception"

Now u just finish eat an pick ur ur java phone to type rubbish.

Fear God.
They are not fighting the catholic church cos the church is part of them. They run the same evil ministering.

Christ said that if you love him, the world will hate you. But today, the catholic church, which you all think loves Christ, is being loved by the world leaders and their system instead of being hated as Christ said. Thats why we saw the pope taking pictures with hitler a jew killer, when we all know how much God cherishes jews. What about Obama always going to meet the pope.

In christ's time, such people killed him. He even said they will still kill his followers. How come the pope is hobnobbing with them when he ought to be getting killed? Christ said he sends us as sheep among wolves. If the wolves are not trying to kill you, then you need to examine yourself properly to see if you have not become a wolf yourself.

mathew 10:16

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
You exude so much hatred, I hope you don't end up as a religious extremist. Isn't it amazing how you hate the catholic church so much yet subscribe to her religious calendar? I dare you to celebrate the Lenten season and Easter outside the date fixed by the Catholic Church, I dare you to move the feast of Christmas to any date of your choice, I DARE YOU TO STOP ST. VALENTINE'S DAY CELEBRATION!!! Almost all your religious celebrations and festivals has its roots and origin in the Catholic Church, yet you are not grateful. You are like a rebellious and banished slave that is of no use to the master. I will remember to recite a decade of the ROSARY for the salvation of your soul. Go in Peace and serve the lord.
Mind you, Easter is a celebration of the Pagan goddess ISHTAR. It has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. Secondly, am glad people are now freeing themselves from the lies sold to them as Christmas. Lastly, how is valentine a christian celebration?

Easter, Christmas and valentine are all pagan festivals that the evil catholic church brought into Christianity. Where are they even written in the bible?
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
They are not fighting the catholic church cos the church is part of them. They run the same evil ministering.

Christ said that if you love him, the world will hate you. But today, the catholic church, which you all think loves Christ, is being loved by the world leaders and their system instead of being hated as Christ said. Thats why we saw the pope taking pictures with hitler a jew killer, when we all know how much God cherishes jews. What about Obama always going to meet the pope.

In christ's time, such people killed him. He even said they will still kill his followers. How come the pope is hobnobbing with them when he ought to be getting killed? Christ said he sends us as sheep among wolves. If the wolves are not trying to kill you, then you need to examine yourself properly to see if you have not become a wolf yourself.

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
Hahahaha, this just confirmed my assertion that this fellow here isn't just delusional, he's also very mad and doesn't even know it. I fear the harm religion is going to cause to people like him will be more devastating than the scourge of terrorism. This man right here preaches HATE, for the Catholic Church to be accepted to him, she should execute a Christian version of JIHAD, Slay all unbelievers!!! Kai, e no go better for the Pastor wey clean your head like this. cry:'crycry
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
Hahahaha, this just confirmed my assertion that this fellow here isn't just delusional, he's also very mad and doesn't even know it. I fear the harm religion is going to cause to people like him will be more devastating than the scourge of terrorism. This man right here preaches HATE, for the Catholic Church to be accepted to him, she should execute a Christian version of JIHAD, Slay all unbelievers!!! Kai, e no go better for the Pastor wey clean your head like this. cry:'crycry
Nobody is preaching hate for the catholic church. I was only stating it as Christ said that if truly you were chosen by him, then the world will hate you. As it is, the world doesn't hate the catholic church. Can we still say that it is a church chosen by Yahshua the Messiah?

john 15:19

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mind you, Easter is a celebration of the Pagan goddess ISHTAR. It has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. Secondly, am glad people are now freeing themselves from the lies sold to them as Christmas. Lastly, how is valentine a christian celebration?

Easter, Christmas and valentine are all pagan festivals that the evil catholic church brought into Christianity. Where are they even written in the bible?
Shut up. I already confirmed that you are mad. sorry son, I'm not a Psychiatrist. Easter whether you admit it or not is the celebration of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christmas is celebration of his birth, although the date may vary and finally, SAINT. Valentine was a priest of the Catholic Church, forget that our generation have abused and scandalized the day, but it's a most noble feast, borne out of the most purest of intentions. I'm in the mood to school you, but I fear my words will have little meaning to you if I do not first of all exorcise you!!!
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Mrbigman1(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Lmao.

U dnt even understand what u re saying sef
Na ur type go support apostle sulieman "kill them" speech.

Dat d pope met with them dose of mean he went to give or collect pay cheque ?

Christ said love those who hate u and pray f those who persecute u.
If u love only those who love u, what's d difference BTW u and d tax collector?

The pope welcomes Muslims an u people re dying, isit ur welcome ? Lol that a perfect christain attitude.

Everything is expected to persecute the church of Christ but nothing will over come it.

Even ur post is a persecution
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Nobody is preaching hate for the catholic church. I was only stating it as Christ said that if truly you were chosen by him, then the world will hate you. As it is, the world doesn't hate the catholic church. Can we still say that it is a church chosen by Yahshua the Messiah?

john 15:19

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
You already hate the catholic church, if you're in a position to do more, you'd level her to the ground and defile her sacred place of worshipcrycrycrycry. Isn't that enough? or are you finally admitting that you're insignificant and can do nothing to the church!!!gringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Lmao.

The pope welcomes Muslims an u people re dying, isit ur welcome ? Lol that a perfect christain attitude.

Everything is expected to persecute the church of Christ but nothing will over come it.

That fellow is as mad as they come. If not carefully checked, he and many others like him will be worse than terrorists, they have been hypnotized and are no longer in control of themselves.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Lmao.

@bold

2 corinthians 6:14

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEXY African Babe Set The Internet Blazing After Sharing Her Very Exp0sing Photo / Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online / Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.