Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Who Was Pronounced Dead Came Back To Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Who Was Pronounced Dead Came Back To Life (517 Views)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Who Was Pronounced Dead Came Back To Life by drxeus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Monday, 13 February 2017 Linda Ikeji at 2/13/2017 10:39:00 am Lady narrates how her grandmother who was pronounced dead came back to life MTV Base VJ, Kola took to her Instagram to share a photo of her grandmother whom she said was pronounced dead. She wrote; "While I was at church today I got really devastating news. My great grandmother on my father's side died this morning. She was believed to be between 105 to 115 years old. She had a long life, and although every moment of it may not have been the greatest, she never gave up hope. Hope in God, her family, and all that they could achieve. Ma ma, I love you so much and may your spirit rest in perfect peace. #KOlaKronicles #AskAboutMe#melaninpopping #RIP #myheart#iwillalwaysloveyou #HappySunday Few minutes later, she gave an update saying her grandmother started coughing while they were preparing her body for burial. She wrote; OMg guys, I don't know if this was a miracle or what, but as they were preparing my great grandmother for her burial today, she started coughing and woke up. Like I kid you not. She was pronoumced dead this morning around 8 or 9am, and now right before her burial this evening she pulled a Jesus on us, lol. This woman has always been a fighter and although she is well over 100 years old, she is still not ready to go and meet the good Lord. God thank you for granting us more time with her. Thank you all for your kind words. I'll let her know. #KOlaKronicles#AskAboutMe #melaninpopping#neverlettinggo #tooyoungtodie#HappySunday #Godisgood

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Who Was Pronounced Dead Came Back To Life by Jeffrey12(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
thank God...

But una for bury her like that oo... She yaff tried on earth.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Who Was Pronounced Dead Came Back To Life by DozieInc(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na wa.
She has aged o

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Moments Woman Gave Birth To Her Baby Standing On Her Own (disturbing Video) / Control Your Appetite With CLA Safflower Oil - Is This Even Possible? / Toilet-pupil Ratio In Katsina Primary Schools 1:161 – UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.