Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day (20493 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nma27:
He has been faithful to my soul too. I thank him all the same.

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Heartmender1: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Noted grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by viktor01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
@ #Teammingle#

Please what can one buy for his girl and feel ok whether she accepts it or not?
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by KKKWHITE(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Like me
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by viktor01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok, wetin boys go fit get na?

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Lindaangel(f): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Not easy jor,nothing to be happy about. Am even tired of been single self embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Vero2sleek(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well, not as bad as it seem. But still bad
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by michaelwilli(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
IamJix:
I never knew loneliness is the reason you ban people without. Thinking.
Savage. Smackdown
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by xty50(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
#Teamsingle kiss
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by McTobe(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am begining to feel real good about being single again. Let me enjoy what I can jooor
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
herzern:

What do yhu quyz derive from throwinq cheap and unreasonable insults??

probably to get likes..... I just tire for some folks...
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by obicaddy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh Thank God, I'm single!
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by mikejegede(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
i will say the truth,i don't no about anyone else,but i don't like the fact that am without a partner for tomorrow's Valentine celebration..e be like say i go use my money buy fuel for haus flex my seff o.besides,me and my COD still have an unfinished business.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Bowaley17(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
na exam sure pass tomorrow...

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Ukalejohn(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
L0velyn:
Teamsingle nd free to miggle cool
Babe you're cute shocked what's up naw
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Valkyr: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nma27:
This month has not been favourable to me at all. I wonder who I offend? Edakun forgive cry

Prepare that 'meat porridge' in ur dp mek we relax with am ni grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by shaneroberts26: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
L0velyn:
for people like us tongue lol

Single with those boobs? Ehyaa.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Kenneth10110(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Happy birthday to me on the 14th of February
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by rukygold001(f): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Mynd44:
This thread is for people like me.

Time to spoil myself silly

Those people who (like me) stand alone like mount Fiji below
no wonder you derive pleasure in banning and closing thread,loneliness is bad and its addictive, wen you gt too comfortable, you don't want anyone else,chio
no wonder you like wahala soo
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by damesilver(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2017
McTobe:
Am begining to feel real good about being single again. Let me enjoy what I can jooor

My brother, why? I think I read in one of your posts that your were involved with someone and probably would get married soon. How come enjoying single again?
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by studM(m): 3:41am On Feb 14, 2017
L0velyn:
Teamsingle nd free to miggle cool

Hello ms
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by McTobe(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2017
damesilver:

My brother, why? I think I read in one of your posts that your were involved with someone and probably would get married soon. How come enjoying single again?
If u follow my posts in other threads that I hv commented u can easily see d development of what happened. I am nt given to talking about my priv8 life in d open but d events of d last one month hv made me to do so. After healing I guess I will revert to my usual self. Point is I am Single after a 5yrs of very intimate rlshpam just at d point of going for trad things failed Apart.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2017
It's great being single, time to do things YOU love
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Valkyr:

Prepare that 'meat porridge' in ur dp mek we relax with am ni grin
Order for it na
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
McTobe:
If u follow my posts in other threads that I hv commented u can easily see d development of what happened. I am nt given to talking about my priv8 life in d open but d events of d last one month hv made me to do so. After healing I guess I will revert to my usual self. Point is I am Single after a 5yrs of very intimate rlshpam just at d point of going for trad things failed Apart.
Sorry. Time heals
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by McTobe(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Sorry. Time heals
thanks Nma, experience a JoyFilled Val Day.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Valkyr: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Order for it na

A voice told me you are gonna do Valentine give away o
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Valkyr:

A voice told me you are gonna do Valentine give away o
In this recession? That tray of Asun na 20k oo
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Valkyr: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
In this recession? That tray of Asun na 20k oo

Wasn't it under similar circumstance that a widow gave her last stock to the prophet? And the Lawd multiplied
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
studM:

Hello ms
hello dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.