Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (47293 Views)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by link2ok(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by womanwrapper(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
NCAN Yaba branch hereby confirm say na their neighbour
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by airprinz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Konji is not a respecter of anybody, it comes anytime it likes, he visits anyone he likes
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keep on defiles smally while am waitin for my twincas payment
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm..... the little girl was back for more 3 days later.... seems she is used to having sex....maybe at home? She needs to e qiestioned..... and the married pedophile as well for incest.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
airprinz:
Konji is not a respecter of anybody, it comes anytime it likes, he visits anyone he likes

You want me to believe that the brain you men have is nothing but konji. undecided
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Jabioro: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
The rape ( victim) and the raper (the perpetrator) have common idea what they going into,even the is a minor she had been take fobideen fruit for long
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
they should have sent d stupid idiot out of dis world
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by ebubenmuo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
he should b casterated immediately can u imagine a father of two where is his wife abi na ghost hin marry useless fool
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Minirakiza: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
I agree with u my dear. As for me I don't think is possible.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
The girl's parents exposed her to this if she truly strayed and asked for money, least we forget she came for the second day after the first action.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
airprinz:
a disciplined man will not take these nonsense words....

a man knows when and when not to have sex..... dat is what differentiate a discipline man from a unstable sex addict.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
watery beans eaters

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
christians go say no be dem member
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
The girl deserved it, if she didn't want to be raped, she should have been decently dressed. - According to some mentally deranged Nigerians.

Do you see it has nothing to do with a female's dressing, but the sick mind of the rapist !?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well, Jesus Christ wasn't a rapist...

RooRuudRonSaha:
christians go say no be dem member
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dis useless man deserve to serve is age in prison yard. 45yrs with hard labour
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by bonnyhope: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
how much is 10g of salts in your area
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Youngmolis: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
what a stupid life
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Godskidk(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
And he is a father? SMH! I was expecting him to blame the devil, as usual, that would have been arguable; but to blame the poor kid? What was she tempting him with? A flat chest? If I were related to the little girl, I would have made sure the heartless pedophile rots in Panti awaiting trial!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by holatimmy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ehh Sir...Aye yin de ma pada baje ni...Oloribuku Somebody undecided undecided
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by oxiide22(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided
Juz heading.. No stories?
how old are u trapqueen?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Godskidk(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Godskidk:
And he is a father? I was expecting him to blame the devil, as usual, that would have been arguable; but to blame the poor kid? What was she tempting him with? A flat chest? If I were related to the little girl, I would have made sure the heartless pedophile rots in Panti awaiting trial!
And as for that girl, she should be properly trained, why would she go there the second day?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by tmgold007(f): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
sugarbelly:
conji na bastard
If conji na bastard y ee no dig hole inside wall put him pipe....dis is nt abt conji....d man is simple evil...he deserved to be hang....make dem dey give rapist and all dis old man wey dey abuse children sextually death sentence...useless people..mtshewww
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adult2teenager sex is becoming a worrisome problem in Nigeria. As every week one teen is often sexually molested by adult or even old men.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by tmgold007(f): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
sanpipita:
The girl's parents exposed her to this if she truly strayed and asked for money, least we forget she came for the second day after the first action.
I cant belive dis is ur comment.....she is just a little girl...10years old for that matter....please will u av made the same comment if the little girl is ur sister?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by stankezzy: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Afon........, if u put njas na u sabi , that's their hand work, rape, ritual and robbery. The 3 rs

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
angry angry
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
hahahahaha, funny man
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
see them. another Christian paedophile. shame on the religious bigots, especially Edcure. shame on u.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
tommyray4eva:
See my account balance is working for all sim
thunder fire your papa.... Foolish scammer
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Kana80: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
sugarbelly:
Covenant Dako, a security guard with a restaurant in FESTAC Town, Lagos State, escaped death by a whisker after he was attacked by an angry mob for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl.

The Kogi State indigene would have been lynched, but for the intervention of the policemen who responded to a distress call from the management of the restaurant. He was subsequently rescued and taken into custody. .

Dako had lured the victim with N50 and had rounds of sex with her in the restaurant’s generator house on Friday, February 3. He allegedly took the victim again on February 6, and was having sex with her when he was sighted by a passerby who alerted residents. .

He was beaten to a pulp before the police intervened. A police source said the victim, a girl who is in Primary 4, also lived in the neighbourhood, adding that her parent had been identified. .

He explained that the minor, who strayed from home, had been taken to Mirabel Centre of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, where test were conducted on her. .

“The suspect, a married father-of-two, has confessed to the crime. He said the girl tempted him by always asking for money,” he added.

See the man's face below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jNfAc-FhRn8/WKHBe4g-WPI/AAAAAAAACiM/lz8yWNZSAu08r3cHRs7rX4dipquaonK_QCLcB/s1600/k.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/man-45-defiles-10-year-old-says-she.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.