Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" (70771 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by AdoraAmadi: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Read the letter the 'concerned' fan wrote here https://www.nairaland.com/3623711/letter-tonto-dikeh-passionate-fan

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh in a reply to a concerned fan's open letter has revealed she and her husband, Churchill Olakunle are no longer together and he has not called to check up on her and their son since she left.

She also said she blocked his access to her for the sake of her emotional stability. She wrote;

"Dear 'concerned' fan, Good day.
How are you and your family? My regards, love and greetings to them.
Now to address a little bit of your letter, firstly I say I do appreciate your concern. Then I move on to say thank you. When a woman leaves her husband, she takes her child because absolutely nothing else matters to her but the child. This is what I did and I happily give all access for his father to see him. Now my question to you is that did your source also tell you that he has never called for once to Ask how his son is doing? I will admit, I personally blocked his access to me for the sake of my emotional stability. But nonetheless he has the nannys no, my assistants contact,my part time helps number, and many other mediums of reaching the son your source claims I "took away". He could use all possible mediums wisely if he wished to.
Secondly I will let you go on the ill talk on smoking as I would love to believe you were just sent and ignored my drug test result or you never even saw it in the first place..
As an acclaimed "concerned fan" I expect you to pray and not to indirectly throw "concerned" shades..
What goes on in my marriage and home is my personal life, i'm grateful for all the years of support you all have been giving me but when it comes to the matters of the heart have enough respect to let us go thru our moments alone.. Like I said earlier your prayers for wisdom on both parties wld be more appreciated. No one knows what goes on behind close doors...I chose to make you believe and see what I wanted you all to see in order to protect even those that did not deserve protection. My dear friend that's called marriage!!! God bless you immensely for even thinking about my family, God has never failed, God never sleeps nor slumbers, He is a just God. He never brings us this far to leave us, We will be ok.. Once again thank you so much my "concerned" friend and have a blessed day!!!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-confirms-she-has-left-her.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by dorry62(f): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Maybe Tonto's telling the truth. I feel for
her.

dingbang:
How does she expect him to call her when she blocked his access to her?

I give up on women!
You didn't read this.

AdoraAmadi:
Now my question to you is that did your source also tell you that he has never called for once to Ask how his son is doing? I will admit, I personally blocked his access to me
for the sake of my emotional stability. But nonetheless he has the nannys no, my assistants contact,my part time helps number, and many other mediums of reaching the son your source claims I "took away". He could use all possible mediums wisely if he wished to.

I could say that mosquehill or
Churchill fvked up.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by dingbang(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
How does she expect him to call her when she blocked his access to her?

I give up on women!

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by dacblogger: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Very touching story indeed... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Tocheagle(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why do this celebrity marriages end up like this.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by dacovajnr: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anyone who is able to read the one below is Capable of reading One's Destiny shocked

70 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by ammyluv2002(f): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Anyone who is able to read the one below is Capable of reading One's Destiny shocked
Hehehehe grin grin grin

I wish them well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Elfree: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Marriage is not easy.they should try to work things out for the child's sake and Tonto was really matured in her response some of these bloggers/Critics can so ruin peoples life

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by NobleAky(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why has devil decided to wreck havoc on the marriage institution?
First we have infidelity and domestic violent to contend after divorce and incest now LGBT
why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by ufojude: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Alright seen but not noted

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by wonlasewonimi: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good news
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by nairaman101: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
see hot sexy photos of Rosaline Meurer, the lady Tontoh's husband cheated with. she fine sha

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/rosaline-meurer-lashes-out-at-bad-belle.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by nairaman101: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
eiya
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by gamblering: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
So this marriage is broken now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by dorry62(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
sad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Olateef(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by seenter84: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
For real
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by wayne4loan: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
The marriage was a PR stunt .. Just like kim kardarshine 1st marriage with dat white nigga angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by SuperBlack: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm... smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Brown14: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Didn't read.

Don't care.

Just came here to post these pictures.

Pls like if u fund it funny.

Thank u.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by abumeinben(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
angry

This is Nigeria...

You divorced and he should call. Una don spoil like Sokoto beans

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by absoluteSuccess: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tontomania
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by sundilazo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
All dis 5minutes marriage...end time marriage

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by valdes00(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
ITS OFFICIAL
WOMEN R THE MOST CONFUSED BEINGS ON EARTH....
They will tell u not to call them, the same dem will be angry with u for not calling......
U said u blocked all access to reach u, so na nanny mak him dey call always so Una go talk say na Nanny him dey bleep now.... Confused woman....

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by slurryeye: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Here we go again

This one Tonto Dikeh is single again, we don hear am on Nairaland

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

When your husband's PA is an oyinbo pepper...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Noted
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Segadem(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by blackylola(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
I support the husband for acting unconcerned; because I can't be going through an unknown people B4 I can gain access to my child. Tonto shouldn't hv blocked him.

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.