Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" (70725 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by pweetiedee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
dacblogger:
Very touching story indeed... undecided

Not only celebrities marriage end like this. it happens everyday and every where.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
Why do this celebrity marriages end up like this.
I wonder why too
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by TerrorSquad147: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
beautiful232:
haaaa

what's going on with Nigeria celebrities and their marriage??

can't they just sit down for once
come oo, what happened to you?? You look fat all of a sudden shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
origima:
I think we should be careful to judge others especially marriage. Am a man but women pass through a lot of pains from men.They endure a lot to keep marriage. Am wishing them the best
The only sensible post so far.
For a guy, u are well smarter then a whole bunch out there and believe me,i have met a lot - very immature bunch

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by diva90: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na so Na so! Next...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Tinalex(f): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lord have mercy....you now wonder why marriages break down when 90% of guyz comments and some fish brained ladies is not the non-challancy towards working on the marriage by the guy. They all blame the woman,whereas where your treasure lies is where your heart constantly seek. Well let me say most of you are not married sha ..hence the silly and shallow comment. Imagine a woman that's so hurt that she had to shut down and all the man could do is bone as if he hurt no one. This generation and subsequent are so in trouble, devil is already the MC of so many youth's life. God help us all
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by diva90: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
sosexy111:
What you guys don't know is that Tonto Dike's marriage is FULLY intact..

I wonder why everybody thinks its broken.. Just smh.

I am typing this with 100% confidence.

Its amazing what social media can do to people.

Still intact but they are living apart? Is that how you define a marriage that is 'intact'? Next thing now we will hear that divorce proceedings have started.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

The only sensible post so far.
For a guy, u are well smarter then a whole bunch out there and believe me,i have met a lot - very immature bunch

You have met a lot. Let's say you have been around very much then. Are you still single? If you are, you better start asking yourself questions.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Gbemini(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
I know she can't stay in her home in the first place,as she dey do for film naso her personal life b,very arrogant woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by lizzlix(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
I hope say this one won't result to another book, because we never dillute the one from our blogger sister finish.

Anyways, any one wey she like make she do. Atleast as she no blow for music make she blow for writting. Either way, i just dn't give a f^ck!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by GaggleNSwallow: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
I knew the marriage wouldn't last. Tonto Dike is meant for Seun Osewa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
scooby12:

You have met a lot. Let's say you have been around very much then. Are you still single? If you are, you better start asking yourself questions.
Scobbydo is on on nickelodeon, Scooby.
Pls don't miss it.
Its a child like u that would read a different meaning to that comment.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Realhommie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
sollybaby:
So he should call the nanny.. is the nanny the child's mum? the sense this gal don't have is paining me..and she'd be mentioning God anyhow.. besides.. you want him to check on you ..
Na the "GOD" wey she even dey mention anyhow be my concern coz i just cannot relate..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Scobbydo is on on nickelodeon, Scooby.
Pls don't miss it.
Its a child like u that would read a different meaning to that comment.

Seems someone just broke your heart. Aunty go and sleep. Madametalotofmen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by fujirice: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Unblock the guy jor!
And stop playing the victim card!
Iranu somebody

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
scooby12:

Seems someone just broke your heart. Aunty go and sleep. Madametalotofmen.
Seems you can't comprehend English.
Baby go and watch ur hero on Nickelodeon.
Babymumurityforsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by MMMscam: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Once an olosho, always an olosho. The juju Tonto Dikeh used to hypnotize Churchill has expired, so the only option left for desperate celebrity hoes like her to exploit is to use the child(ren) as leverage against a responsible successful man. Tonto Dikeh is a marital scammer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by fujirice: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tinalex:
Lord have mercy....you now wonder why marriages break down when 90% of guyz comments and some fish brained ladies is not the non-challancy towards working on the marriage by the guy. They all blame the woman,whereas where your treasure lies is where your heart constantly seek. Well let me say most of you are not married sha ..hence the silly and shallow comment. Imagine a woman that's so hurt that she had to shut down and all the man could do is bone as if he hurt no one. This generation and subsequent are so in trouble, devil is already the MC of so many youth's life. God help us all
Please let me ask, what do women really want?
For she to block the guy, is that not like saying, please let me be.
Now the guy has let her be yet she is still complaining.
Again I ask, what do women really want?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Foxy4luv(f): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
I pray they come back together, like they were before. Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Tominiola: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
How does she expect him to call her when she blocked his access to her?

I give up on women!

He can email her grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by zpakln(f): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tonto, I pray peace will come back to your home

DOWNLOAD COMEDY VIDEO: Crazeclown – THE VALENTINE GIFT .(3gp/mp4) here=> http://www.ngcube.com/comedy-video-crazeclown-the-valentine-gift/
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by asahnwaKC: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
King Kong oya over to you undecided....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Read the letter the 'concerned' fan wrote here https://www.nairaland.com/3623711/letter-tonto-dikeh-passionate-fan

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-confirms-she-has-left-her.html
Tonto, marriage is between husband and wife. No third party!!! But you decided to make yours a media affair.What do you expect? I wish you reconcile with your man and learn how to keep your family matters secret.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Seems you can't comprehend English.
Baby go and watch ur hero on Nickelodeon.
Babymumurityforsense

Madam go and twerk on iroko tree. Mrs Ajala travel around different cucumbers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Ada9103(f): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Emotional stability....
Maybe the side chick is pregnant cry
It's well aunty Tonto, like you said God won't bring you out this far and leave you he's gonna fix it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by MMMscam: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tinalex:
[s]Lord have mercy....you now wonder why marriages break down when 90% of guyz comments and some fish brained ladies is not the non-challancy towards working on the marriage by the guy. They all blame the woman,whereas where your treasure lies is where your heart constantly seek. Well let me say most of you are not married sha ..hence the silly and shallow comment. Imagine a woman that's so hurt that she had to shut down and all the man could do is bone as if he hurt no one. This generation and subsequent are so in trouble, devil is already the MC of so many youth's life. God help us all[/s]

Inarticulate thrash! If your reasoning is this poor, then you must be an over-pampered teenager living in a telemundo fantasy. Because it would be crazy to think an adult can be this stupîd.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by seangy4konji: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
how does that concern mewas i there when she was posting photos of lexus jeep that came before xmas and holiday shoppings?or did i go on cruise to bahamas or enjoy with them

if the marriage collapse their cup of alomo,if intact good for them...

hoes everywhere spreading their dirty gstrings up and dan...

you think you are doing me?you are doing yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have no pity for this shegoat!

She was the same fool who said she can't marry an Igbo man because they are too nosy.
If she like make she cry blood, idgaf!

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by ceejay80s(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
U blind before u go marry afonja?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by sluk(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
I only saw the word *mediums*

Our celebrity and 5mins marriage are like....someone please help me with that pics on this *mediums*
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
scooby12:

Madam go and twerk on iroko tree. Mrs Ajala travel around different cucumbers.
Your mom eh? Awww cute. My regards to her kid
Btw, I prefer to twerk somewhere more comfortable mind u grin
Scobby do bee dooooo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Tominiola: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
You guys are comedians man. So many funny comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.