Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (39364 Views)

Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / All Ponzi Scam Sites... Dont Fall A Victim / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Trump4ril: 4:36am On Feb 19, 2017
I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tega5000(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2017
mikigen:
bro how much package did u do? Also interested.
for starters I did 20k, I hope to upgrade on my next donation.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Yarduni: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2017
There is no shortage of Nigerian mugus, always fresh for each new ponzis grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by sosy25: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2017
All ponzi schemes would crash one day. If you need a business that is not a ponzi and credits you with US Dollars everyday check my signature. When you start and on any day between today and February 3, 2018 you login and you dont see your US Dollars please report me to EFCC.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Abubanty: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
My guy wey do 50k just collect approximately 7days

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by clily: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Loopers is very real, my cousin that looped on saturday 200k wa paid yesterday and my neghbours 500k was paried dis morning , though its one person..we are still writing for the second payment

People really benefited from loopers, loopers pays and is still playing.. Hopefully dis week, their wil be a massive merging to clear all the people that were affected by the update

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Loopers still paying, make una stay there

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by udysweet(f): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Isn't thiss the one that refused to open after some people hav paid and regitered or is the site bac up?
chucks231:
try pyramid pay, thank me later
http://pyramidpay.net/ref/?i=uyaelumuoc
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by teacherbim(f): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Trump4ril:
I have all details of the person I paid to, sent it to then since monday till date. No response.

The fact that they are paying, like some people claim doesn't mean, there are no issues, I have sent several email, no response. I have tried chatting them via someone else account, there was no response too.

I has the issue and it has been resolved, did you send your complain to the right support?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SolutionsGuy: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Trump4ril:
I have all details of the person I paid to, sent it to then since monday till date. No response.

The fact that they are paying, like some people claim doesn't mean, there are no issues, I have sent several email, no response. I have tried chatting them via someone else account, there was no response too.

There is a comprehensive News update. go to your page or someone else page to know where you belong. I think loopers remains reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by teacherbim(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Check your dashboard for latest updates
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by tugrow(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Loppers pay oooo another alert today
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Bisjosh(f): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
@ futureenergy The person i paid to has failed to confirm me and his lines aint going through. Sent several mails with screenshots to the support team but no response. What do i do?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SolutionsGuy: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bisjosh:
@ futureenergy The person i paid to has failed to confirm me and his lines aint going through. Sent several mails with screenshots to the support team but no response. What do i do?

maybe he just died in an accident. If so, may his soul rest in peace.

Meanwhile, I think futureenergy was banned here.

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by MyPoint: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
How do i get my activation code? I have not been merged for 9 days now?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Edunwa302(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
SolutionsGuy:

You wan make nairaland ban me abi?
Activation code is at top of your PO. their email addresses can be found on the home page, support button (I think), and on previous news info.
thanks
i cant find the activation code, is it a number or something? all i can see is my referral link.
REGARDS
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by MrBuzy: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Loopers have now proven to people that they are fraud. They have people's money which they have not paid and at the same time asking people to pay more money to get their money back . They are creating panic and scaring people away. This is exactly what happened to MMM.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by shabashola(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Infact he tire me,but is it a must for someone to reloop @mrbuzy

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by bdmaverick(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Just launched guys REAL AND PAYING
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SolutionsGuy: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
MrBuzy:
Loopers have now proven to people that they are fraud. They have people's money which they have not paid and at the same time asking people to pay more money to get their money back . They are creating panic and scaring people away. This is exactly what happened to MMM.

If they scare you, then go away. Why are you telling us?
Meanwhile, I just got one payment of my 200k of Saturday, 11th 1pm

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
LOOPERS BACK AND ACTIVE......#JUSTGOTPAID#

Meanwhile, I just got one payment of my 200k of Saturday, 11th 1pm[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by mohammedmuz: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
damiojons:
LOOPERS BACK AND ACTIVE......#JUSTGOTPAID#

Meanwhile, I just got one payment of my 200k of Saturday, 11th 1pm
Did you re-loop b4 u re paid?
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SpongeBobSP: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
dullness this is the chance to he free from hit and run sites.... paytitans.com is safe and secure and has been paying out.. register now!!
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by SpongeBobSP: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't dull, this is the chance to he free from hit and run sites.... paytitans.com is safe and secure and has been paying out.. register now!!
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Ay04z(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
and lala did not ban dis thread....ayam not understanding...but dem hate ponzi in nairaland nah...
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by delawal: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
SpongeBobSP:
Don't dull, this is the chance to he free from hit and
run sites....
paytitans.com is safe and secure and has been paying
out..
register now!!
newest scammer in town
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by brisvilla: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls how long does it take to get paid in loppersclub and which packages is the fastest. Thanks
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by yenboy(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2017
brisvilla:
Pls how long does it take to get paid in loppersclub and which packages is the fastest. Thanks

50k pays faster, frankly is specific but they mentioned n their site 1- 14 days also note that the number of donations determines how fast loopers get paid.

The first two loops I got were within a 7days the third is 6 days old now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / 3 Things Not To Buy In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.