Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos (39046 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by informant001: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Remember Gladys Kamande, the Kenyan woman who caught the attention of many both locally and abroad when her medical story was shared online after being approached by a little boy. The young boy who was begging her busted into tears after seeing her with an oxygen tank which she relies on for survival.

Now the woman is on her way to India with her daughter for Trachea surgery and many other interventions at BLK SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL in Delhi, India.…. We wish her the best and hopes she makes a full recovery.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/woman-who-carries-oxygen-tank-for.html

See earlier thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3506039/woman-carrying-oxygen-survive-crying

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by informant001: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by informant001: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Mikylopez(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
cry i wish her all the best..... i pray God makes it a complete success

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by zpakln(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get well soon

Download Happy Valentines Day 2017 Images, Wallpaper And eCards here=> http://www.ngcube.com/download-happy-valentines-day-2017-images-wallpaper-and-ecards/
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by LIBSocials: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
She'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Speedy recovery madam

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by chordrylateral(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lord I thank you ooo

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good luck woman.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by MidolsStudent(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
In fact my room is currently flooded with tears

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eyah. amen o.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by ifenes(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
She flew from Nigeria( a land of many surgeons ) to India for surgery? Why's that?

What happened to the thousands of graduates? Did I hear someone say God?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by idu1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
Wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by seangy4konji: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
nice smiley

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by emerich(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hope she would take her foster son alongside with her.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by SaAbbas(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by tammie24: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Speedy recovery
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wept because I had no shoes sad.... Until I met a man without feet embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by wink2015(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
India hospitals are really making much money from medical tourism particularly with the influx of sick people from Nigeria, Kenya, etc to India.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by watered(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
You are freed in Jesus name... Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
why she no go TB Joshua
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by blaqroy: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
The little boy's mood brought out water from my eye cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Go well sisi
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by kingreign(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
ifenes:
She flew from Nigeria( a land of many surgeons ) to India for surgery? Why's that?

Learn to read before you put yourself into harms way or bellow out rubbish out ignorance
Kenya what the report said.

Gosh undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by ifenes(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
kingreign:

Kenya

Ife is a Kenya name? Anyone who tells the truth is a Kenyan to you?
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Alhamdulillah for the life I'm living.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by robosky02(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
safe jouney get well
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Sambest2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
ifenes:

Do you read at all

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.