Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks (1192 Views)

The Reason For Xenophobia Against Nigerians- South Africa Women Speaks Out / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / We Prefer The Missionary Style This Valentine Period – Nigerian Women Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by ariesbull: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is valentine and a season of love. Couples will make out and this will be a time love fills the air. It is generally accepted that love making cements love. This week will see a lot of this happening either as a way of making up or as a gift,but women will be made love to. One thing that people don’t like discussing, especially in Africa; is sex and sexual preferences in Nigeria.

Reports have shown that a majority of Nigerian women (wives) has this fetish fantasy about sex and preference over what they want and how they want to be handled , especially this valentine period. One of the sexual fantasies Nigerian wives has come to be identified with the missionary style. It is the only style that seems to last the test of time and the only sexual position that comes natural to humans.

According to encylcopedia, It is commonly believed that the term missionary position arose in connection with Christian missionaries, who supposedly encouraged the sexual position in new converts in the colonial era.However, the term probably originated from Alfred Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male through a confluence of misunderstandings and misinterpretations of historical documents.Tuscans refer to the position as the Angelic position while some Arabic-speaking groups call it the manner of serpents

Africa has been a traditional society and mostly paternal, it has been believed that it is a man’s world and the MISSIONARY STYLE avails the woman to be submissive to the man when in the act of conjugation or copulation. According to one of our respondents, who prefers to be called Nkechi, a married mother of two. She said” I am a woman that understands the role of a man in traditional African society. It is frowned at to be on top of my husband during sexual activity. I enjoy him taking the initiative and that is with him being on top. “

Another lady , Mrs . Nkechi Ibe,a mother of two added, “ in Igbo land there is a saying that no matter how fat a man is, he will not suffocate a woman during the sexual act , this means that the Igbo as a people have enjoyed the missionary style. So why deviate from the laid down norm” she queried.

Moralistic view has also been added, some omen view any style apart from “Missionary Style” a misnomer . Funke Ojo, a woman in her late forties opined that, “ Ever since I got married to my husband, I rarely engage in any other sexual position apart from the conventional. I consider anything apart from missionary style dirty, cheapening and slutful. I can not imagine my husband ramming through me from behind like a female dog in heat.”

Liz Moses has this to say” missionary style is the most flattering for my body. When I’m not on my back during sex, my breasts either sag down or flop everywhere. It really hurts if somebody enters from the back! Also, I really like that the missionary position allows me to make out with my partner while we have sex,” She remarked.

Other sources said that : It’s very intimate. It’s not for hookup sex. I love being able to kiss my boyfriend while we’re having sex. Or when our foreheads press together. It’s a very evolutionary response, showing that we trust each other. We can look into each other’s eyes while we’re having sex and wrap up into each other completely. Plus, it’s great to be able to see each other’s face and all those great expressions we make during sex. It’s totally hot in a romantic way

https://etimesafrica./2017/02/13/we-prefer-the-missionary-style-this-valentine-period-nigerian-women-speaks-out/#more-4510
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lmao
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by watered(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Esu ti take over
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by sarrki(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Following
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by iSlayer: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
HMMM. odikwa risky...
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by CICERO09(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
ama give you military style
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now.... Which style do you see...

Another lady , Mrs . Nkechi Ibe,a mother of two added, “ in Igbo land there is a saying that no matter how fat a man is, he will not suffocate a woman during the sexual act , this means that the Igbo as a people have enjoyed the missionary style. So why deviate from the laid down norm” she queried. Igbo's are indeed doing well grin
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
CICERO09:
ama give you military style

Aaah officer na you?
Re: We Prefer Missionary Style This Valentine - Nigeria Women Speaks by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Those women should speak for themselves and leave muah alone biko.

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant / Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... / Kim Kardashian wears skin-nude dress with Virgin Mary on her chest for photoshoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.