Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report (1627 Views)

Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway / Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by wellmax(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), has denied the reports that he and Bisi Akande, the chairman APC Board of Trustees paid a courtesy visit to the ailing Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari in London.

According to the news agency, Hope For Nigeria, Tinubu was reportedly surprised by the visibly photoshopped pictures, and reportedly clarified from his Bourdillon residence in Ikoyi, Lagos that he did not travel to the United Kingdom and there was no way he should have seen President Buhari.

The APC leader reportedly added that he was shocked and aghast to see his pictures alongside Bisi Akande and Buhari, stating that he was at Ibadan on the said day to attend to some personal matters. “I did not travel to London or anywhere outside the country”, the news report quoted Tinubu as saying.

Tinubu went on to say that, “What surprised me most was that the pictures published and spreading all over the social media showing myself and Akande with Buhari in London. I didn’t travel out of the country so the question is where did these pictures emanate from?

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/not-travel-london-see-buhari-tinubu-refutes-claims/#8xwJOFD5IyvuYz3x.99

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by HARDDON: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
AFeeCeee!!! Photoshop to the feeplee!
Now daz change! If the real one is incapacitated, photoshop a living one

Arrrrne kowe!
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by dorry62(f): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
What sort of country's this?
Controversies everywhere.
Buhari's health
Buhari's return from his 10day vacation.
Buhari and Trump's phone call
Now this
What's happened to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Allegedly... Noted...when you are sure come back!!!
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by Splashme: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
I knew that picture was either Photoshopped or an old one
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by FlyoruB: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
All these Ipob fake news blogs posing as legit news outlets. If Tinubu wants to refute anything he has more than enough legit outlets to do so, not some discredited fake news carriers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by wellmax(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
How is this Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by machinery1: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hopefornigera and fake news. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by FlyoruB: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
wellmax:
How is this Photoshop?

See Jamb question. No be you carry/dey spread the obviously fake news?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by Sctests: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Zombies under Liar mohammed's payroll can photoshop the Pope shaking Buhari's murderous hands just to make a point. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by bigtt76(f): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
This was probably before the inauguration of the government when Buhari ran away to the UK tongue

wellmax:
How is this Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by StOla: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
dorry62:
Buhari's health
Now this

What happened is that there are anarchists who are determined that Nigeria must never progress. They would love a government that opens the gate to public funds for them to pilfer, but despise a government that has an anti-corruption agenda.

If Tinubu would deny any visit, he has access to more than 4 sources of notable news media to do so, not on some nameless news outfit.

Yet this same agents of callous misinformation would claim the government is trying to silence free speech, when measures to censor all this rubbish is introduced.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by adonis89(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
dorry62:
Buhari's health
Now this
are u surprised abt nigeria. We are in a big mess I must tell u. A very big one
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by ipobarecriminals: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
sad Igbos miscreants are behind the photoshop. Evil is their lifestyle. *I'm outa here*
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by Annie939(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
okay we don hear oooo
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by Bibors(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just love this contraption called Zoo. when will a good seasonal movie be out to showcase APC and its mega lies?
As for me, i am watching from Biafra.
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by psucc(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
If Tinubu had owned up posing for photograph with the President, then it would have come from Arewa or Afonjas.

Nigeria had gone beyond redemption.
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by mastro: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
wellmax:
How is this Photoshop?

help me ask them O,
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by jamace(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmm. undecided
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Refutes Claim Of Seeing Buhari- Report by Mynd44: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

Confusion In Tinubu's Mind / EXCLUSIVE: $43 Million Cash Discovered By EFCC Meant For Purchase Of Arms / The Lie About Biafra By Frank Aig-imoukhuede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.