Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (65029 Views)

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by sadissbala(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
wailers will still wail.
my fear is that some of them can commit suicide after reading this.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by ken4jj(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
femo86:
Who are Wailers and who are Zombies (10marks)

State the characteristics of Wailers and Zombies? (10marks)

In a pictorial form, illustrate the relationship between Wailers and Zombies..(80marks)

Your time starts now........

1. The wailers are the zombies of 2010-2015 while the zombies are the wailers of 2010-2015.
2. The wailers detest buhari's poo poo while zombies eat buhari's poo poo and call it Amala
3. Oga, i no fit draw but the wailers and zombies are the most stupid set of people you will see in Nigeria. The relationship is that they both hate Nigeria and their loyalty is to individuals. They are just a waste of space.
Example of zombies are sar, pas, dro,ome, etc while wailers are fir, nic etc. figure it out. Lol

5 Likes

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
sadissbala:
my fear is that some of them can commit suicide after reading this.
Many of them will die from shock the day PMB gets back from UK
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by project55: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Fake CNN site.

Zombies you can at least do better!

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by buckdudebuck: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Akiika:

Facts are stubborn, you can't untrue it. You can tell yourself it is not true forever, it still will be true.
I just checked Trump's social media accounts and found nothing. You guys know Trump's habit with Twitter. Hahahahahahaha. Men, Nigerians I am impressed so much with your gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by ifycent2: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
stev120:
i smell lies from liars

you people are forcing something that is false to be believed, that is not cnn website.. visit www.cnn.com

MY BROTHER NO MIND DEM.... DEY TINK DAT WE AR KIDS.......

I TIRE FOR NIG...

I SWEAR !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by johnamedu: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Zombies everywhere. When will these APC zombies be wise. What prevents bubu to speak to femi and he can speak to trump. Femi has once told us that he only had contact of those who were close to bubu. U think trump gives a Bleep about bubu. Is CNN not Clinton network news again? It is a fake station according to trump. Believe them at your own peril. We know all the APC lies. What keeps baffling me is that the zombies have not come to their sense s. Bubu cannot speak to Nigerians who are demanding for his condition of his health, but he can speak to trump. Ssmh.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by project55: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
lol buhari that is dead calling trump. ..this kontry self
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by tabisegroup(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
EastGold:
Femi Adesina is in Nigeria

Buhari is in London

Femi Adesina gave a press release on Buhari's conversations with Trump in London all the way from Nigeria.

Femi is omni present

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by okechukwu101: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wonder why people on this thread are so sentimental? It is on CNN's website so it is confirmed and official
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by ancientbanana: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are wailing all over Nigeria now

Lol till we see am. D Call can b with anybody.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
buckdudebuck:
I don't give a rat's arse if Buhari is stone dead, because somehow i need him to be alive so he will keep on running down the zoo. Ever since he left the zoo has slightly improved, if he comes back the down ward trend will continue. But please do not being Trump into your stupidity.
what sh*t hole did you crawl out from?
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by visijo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
person no fit die again in peace??
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by buckdudebuck: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
what sh*t hole did you crawl out from?
from your anus
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by pedo360: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Same Femi Adesina that claimed he does not speak to the president directly

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
buckdudebuck:
from your anus
oh, you're that thing that made my fart smell like rotten egg grin
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by buckdudebuck: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
oh, you're that thing that made my fart smell like rotten egg grin
From Your very big butthole
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
buckdudebuck:
From Your very big butthole
its a good thing you came out from my anus tongue
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by jordinsparkles(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
What's special mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by buckdudebuck: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
its a good thing you came out from my anus tongue
From your butthole
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by kenostika(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by bcashy: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
hammerF:

U love lies and will never prosper. Liars never prosper.
e pain u gan no ooooo. Trump don disown you....back to bastard status grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
buckdudebuck:
From your butthole
K...
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by johnamedu: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is only in Nigeria this kind of rubbish can happen. In an organised country, if the president is so sick that he cannot pilot the affairs of the nation, the vice will take over immediately. One thing I know as long as a Yoruba man is a VP is that fear will not allow them demand for what is theirs. The VP will remain acting president until this administration is over. We all should know that if the head of any system is sick, the entire system becomes sick automatically. My happiness is that no any reasonable Igbo man is part of this mess Nigerians call governance. We are just watching hausas and Yorubas messing up our economy and pointing finger at last administration. Igbo people can never be major players in this kind of ruined economy.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by papushki(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
confirmation from cnn
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by bcashy: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
buckdudebuck:
I don't give a rat's arse if Buhari is stone dead, because somehow i need him to be alive so he will keep on running down the zoo. Ever since he left the zoo has slightly improved, if he comes back the down ward trend will continue. But please do not being Trump into your stupidity.
He is not dead u hear? Whether u like it or not, the mighty masquerade is coming back, if u feel that's not okay by you......go end it and save urself from frustration that may ultimately kill u.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Jesusloveyou: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Standing5:
So what does conversation means? Baba should return home and stop being a remote president.
he is a man of himself, he is not being remote, he does not give a f-uck even in the other room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by malware: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Fake CNN site.

Zombies you can at least do better!

Eyyah sorry so you don't watch cnn in your house abi... You chose to depend on website for info...

Let me upload both snapshot of my tv and a screenshot of cnn website.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by bcashy: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
johnamedu:
Zombies everywhere. When will these APC zombies be wise. What prevents bubu to speak to femi and he can speak to trump. Femi has once told us that he only had contact of those who were close to bubu. U think trump gives a Bleep about bubu. Is CNN not Clinton network news again? It is a fake station according to trump. Believe them at your own peril. We know all the APC lies. What keeps baffling me is that the zombies have not come to their sense s. Bubu cannot speak to Nigerians who are demanding for his condition of his health, but he can speak to trump. Ssmh.

Because he knows those demanding for his condition as u said are not worth wasting time on u hear?
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by emmy4life02(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
EastGold:
Femi Adesina is in Nigeria

Buhari is in London

Femi Adesina gave a press release on Buhari's conversations with Trump in London all the way from Nigeria.

Femi is omni present
i wonder oh

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Jesusloveyou: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
ancientbanana:
Lol till we see am. D Call can b with anybody.
why not call buhari by yourself to confirm if he is the one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.