Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? (7930 Views)

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / The Reply A Lady Got After Asking A Guy Out For Valentine Will Make You Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

gbam! 100% sure
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
prettythicksme:
Valetine this valetine that,ewo ni werey gann!! angry undecided grin Op dont vex me!U and ur Ronaldo should go and sleep.

#Ilovemyboo kiss grin
ronaldo is worth millions oo cheesy
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yuneehk:

Whatever answer we give, you still wouldn't believe we're saying/typing the truth. One lady already said she'll pick her man anytime and they're coming for her. If another says she'll pick the footballer, y'all will conclude she's after the money. Una mata just taya pesin tongue
wich one u dey conclude cheesy.just give ur honest answer na wink
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Vavana(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
DrayZee:

Well, Ronaldo has a very strong character. Now that you know, would you do It?

Rinaldo changes women like bed sheet. I won't.

To me he has no character. Am his football fan. Just know that.

Look at pique n shakira living peacefully. Even YZ , messi all with one woman.

But C7 is blue today, purple tomorrow. Kilode.
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

He spoils his women with luxury though
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by popefuse(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol.i don't really love him but He's rich
u dont realy love him? and he would think he has found the love of his life chaiiiii. Man don sufferooo
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by DrayZee: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

Lol. Thank God you football well.
Way too well actually.
But don't think that Pique and Messi are living wonderful lives, just because they apparently stick to one woman (they don't though).

Ronaldo has experience. So he'll know when he sees something different from the others. So maybe he changes them because all the ones he has encountered so far are all the same.

It's good seeing a female Ronaldo fan (who actually knows enough about him).
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Jodha(f): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Of course I will without thinking twice grin grin... Naija guys ain't worth it...

Plus I'm his die hard fan grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
of course I will
smh. You en
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
smh. You en
lol,how re you? long time

yeah I will breakup with you!
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol,how re you? long time

yeah I will breakup with you!
i'm fine. You? Been really long.
Ddnt miss you tho.
Lets break up now. Feb 15, we'll be back together. Sap Ronaldo's cash Deal?
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i'm fine. You? Been really long.

Ddnt miss you tho.

Lets break up now. Feb 15, we'll be back together. Sap Ronaldo's cash Deal?
im good.... ehn! you didn't miss me? impossicant!.... nah we ain't gonna breakup

where are we going tomorrow sweetie
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
im good.... ehn! you didn't miss me? impossicant!.... nah we ain't gonna breakup

where are we going tomorrow sweetie
lol.. We'll be going back to dec 30 2016 to my birthday that you missed.

No outing for you angry
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:

No outing for you angry
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:

No outing for you angry
oh honey pie I'm sorry ,I will make it up to you.
let's discuss tomorrow first,wont you spoil me with goodies
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2017
lefulefu:
Abeg ladies honest answers cheesy

Honestly.... no comment lipsrsealed
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2017
LeView:

Honestly.... no comment lipsrsealed

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2017

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2017

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh honey pie I'm sorry ,I will make it up to you.
let's discuss tomorrow first,wont you spoil me with goodies
haha. Wnere dyu want me to take you booboo.
Dozed off yday
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
haha. Wnere dyu want me to take you booboo.
Dozed off yday
okay.
let's go shopping ,you get me a Range Rover
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Flekky21(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2017
I Will Date Both Of Em. Cant Lose My Bf Cos Of CR7.

1 Like

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay.
let's go shopping ,you get me a Range Rover
Ive always told you to aim high angry....a range rover is damn too smallcheesy
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Ive always told you to aim high angry....a range rover is damn too smallcheesy
lol..just get me that frist
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by obiageligraced(f): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sharp break up..... grin grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
obiageligraced:
Sharp break up..... grin grin
at least u honest grin
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol..just get me that frist
i don't wanna stain yourself and I with that cheap thing. Lerus go classic, pegeout504, UK used. A rare antique cheesy
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Kingsley1000(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
me sef fit turn gay
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i don't wanna stain yourself and I with that cheap thing. Lerus go classic, pegeout504, UK used. A rare antique cheesy
ehn! it's over
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
ehn! it's over
ahn ahn. Ma se bayi na

Hows val going with boo?... Don't tell me you're like me who's just sleeping
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ahn ahn. Ma se bayi na

Hows val going with boo?... Don't tell me you're like me who's just sleeping
just boring,surfing the net.. will soon sleep sef
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
just boring,surfing the net.. will soon sleep sef
where's boo?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / ddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.