Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) (2322 Views)

Do You Want A Music Blog Like Naijaloaded And Others / Learn It Now: Two Techniques That Will Change Your Guitar Playing / Own A Music Blog Easily (self Hosted Not ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Do you find yourself looking for a way to make some extra money this year? How about creating a blog on something that everyone includes in their life, Music? The opportunities in this niche (music blog) are endless and what’s great about it is that you can make money on it while you’re eating, sleeping, or just sitting around watching TV.

Don’t get me wrong, it is a lot of work in the beginning to get everything started. Once you get your website or blog built the way you want it though, all that is left is maintaining it to keep it at
tip top shape. From there you’ll be making money off of it 24/7. So, how do you get started and how do you make money off of it you may be wondering?

Purchase a Domain Name

To start off you need to purchase a domain name, which is your website URL. You can do this at GoDaddy.com for a cheap price of $9.20 per year. Now you have your website name, the next
step is to pick a host for your website. This is where you will build your website. You can do this at GoDaddy.com starting at $3.95 per month, or choose to go to another hosting company as
there are many out there. You may refer to this article for ideas on how to choose a good domain name for your blog

Create a Music Blog

From there you are set to build your blog, now how do you begin making money off of it? There are many ways to make money off of your blog. One way is to join affiliate programs through companies around the world. How an affiliate program works is you join under that company and refer people through your website to their website. Then, as people go to the company’s website through yours, whatever the person buy’s you get a certain amount of money (commission) off of their purchase.

Join Affiliate Networks

The amount made varies from company to company and it even varies among the different products sold. The big name companies you’ll often make huge money off of, such as Commission Junction (Now: CJ by Conversant) and Amazon Associate you’ll make approximately 30-50% on all sales. Smaller companies sometimes offer more through their affiliate programs, but people sometimes will opt to go to the well-known companies instead.

For a music blog you’ll obviously want to join affiliate programs dealing with entertainment of some sort, though but can be difficult to get into when you’re just starting out.

Clickbank.com is an affiliate network that is extremely good to join as you instantly gain access to you choice of over 10,000 digital products to sell on your website. There are nine categories associated with clickbank.com, but categories to focus on with a music blog through clickbank.com would be 'fun and entertainment' and 'sports and recreation'.

Start Earning

Where you can find the registration form for the affiliate programs is on the companies’ homepage, and it is usually listed on the bottom of their homepage as affiliate program. When doing a music blog or website you don’t have to just stick with music affiliate programs either. You can focus on entertainment as a whole that way you can join affiliate programs for games, movies, posters
and more.

The best thing with affiliate programs is that they are free. You make money off of selling companies’ products and it doesn’t cost you a thing to register under the company. Another bonus to affiliate programs is that there is no limit as to how many you are allowed to join and put on your website. The sky is the limit with affiliate programs and money can be made 24/7 on your music blog today at the cost of nothing.

For more Free Tutorials Like this, kindly visit BlogDevelopers.net
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
If you have any question, please post it here let's answer it like friends
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by afrokid(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Ifebaby16:
Do you find yourself looking for a way to make some extra money this year? How about creating a blog on something that everyone includes in their life, Music? The opportunities in this niche (music blog) are endless and what’s great about it is that you can make money on it while you’re eating, sleeping, or just sitting around watching TV.

Don’t get me wrong, it is a lot of work in the beginning to get everything started. Once you get your website or blog built the way you want it though, all that is left is maintaining it to keep it at
tip top shape. From there you’ll be making money off of it 24/7. So, how do you get started and how do you make money off of it you may be wondering?

Purchase a Domain Name

To start off you need to purchase a domain name, which is your website URL. You can do this at GoDaddy.com for a cheap price of $9.20 per year. Now you have your website name, the next
step is to pick a host for your website. This is where you will build your website. You can do this at GoDaddy.com starting at $3.95 per month, or choose to go to another hosting company as
there are many out there. You may refer to this article for ideas on how to choose a good domain name for your blog

Create a Music Blog

From there you are set to build your blog, now how do you begin making money off of it? There are many ways to make money off of your blog. One way is to join affiliate programs through companies around the world. How an affiliate program works is you join under that company and refer people through your website to their website. Then, as people go to the company’s website through yours, whatever the person buy’s you get a certain amount of money (commission) off of their purchase.

Join Affiliate Networks

The amount made varies from company to company and it even varies among the different products sold. The big name companies you’ll often make huge money off of, such as Commission Junction (Now: CJ by Conversant) and Amazon Associate you’ll make approximately 30-50% on all sales. Smaller companies sometimes offer more through their affiliate programs, but people sometimes will opt to go to the well-known companies instead.

For a music blog you’ll obviously want to join affiliate programs dealing with entertainment of some sort, though but can be difficult to get into when you’re just starting out.

Clickbank.com is an affiliate network that is extremely good to join as you instantly gain access to you choice of over 10,000 digital products to sell on your website. There are nine categories associated with clickbank.com, but categories to focus on with a music blog through clickbank.com would be 'fun and entertainment' and 'sports and recreation'.

Start Earning

Where you can find the registration form for the affiliate programs is on the companies’ homepage, and it is usually listed on the bottom of their homepage as affiliate program. When doing a music blog or website you don’t have to just stick with music affiliate programs either. You can focus on entertainment as a whole that way you can join affiliate programs for games, movies, posters
and more.

The best thing with affiliate programs is that they are free. You make money off of selling companies’ products and it doesn’t cost you a thing to register under the company. Another bonus to affiliate programs is that there is no limit as to how many you are allowed to join and put on your website. The sky is the limit with affiliate programs and money can be made 24/7 on your music blog today at the cost of nothing.

What kinda product can one sell on a music blog?
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
afrokid:

What kinda product can one sell on a music blog?

Good question! Check any affiliate site that interests you and make a search on entertainment.

wink
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello friends, If you've not started blogging yet, kindly start now! NO TIME!!! wink
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
The best thing with affiliate programs is that they are free. You make money off of selling companies’ products and it doesn’t cost you a thing to register under the company.

Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's a nice weekend friends cheesy
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good afternoon everyone
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy weekend everyone
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Rasana: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2017
Please guys in the house, where to download large Nigerian music files for my website?
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by 3plecz(m): 1:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Movement Ent

Finally out

* BORN STUNNA Freestyle plus free beat*
By*Stunnaboi*

Download d song and the beat, kill the beat
produced by _Stunnaboi
ND send it back to me on whatsapp 08032623357

Or make a video of urself killing the beat with #bornstunna and tag @ama_stunna_boi on IG

The best among the entry will get a free production and also a feature on my next track

Download link for the beat

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b68f3249

Download link for the freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a85ae135

Entery close on the 20th of March

Pls Rebroadcast nd show sum love...support d
#BSmovement#ubetablivdat#moremoneymorefame#wetakingover
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good day everyone
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Have a great weekend, friends!!!!
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Rasana: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Brothers & sisters please I need ur help. I just started a music download website, please do you know where I can source Nigerian music in large files for upload to my website? Thanks
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rasana:
Brothers & sisters please I need ur help. I just started a music download website, please do you know where I can source Nigerian music in large files for upload to my website? Thanks

I think It will be better if you create a new thread and post the question there.
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by bazestop(m): 1:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Bazestop is offering a one time promo to get one of your song, video and mixtape promoted on our site for free!!!. Send your song, video or mixtape with artwork and biography to bazestop@gmail.com. Promo ends by 21st of March 2017
www.bazestop.com

Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Less I forget, Incase you need a blog to get started in any online business like Affiliate marketing, Google Adsense and CPA programs, kindly contact me now to grab a professionally built blog. You'll also be added to our long established WhatsApp group for mentorship until you start earning money from the blog.

Call/WhatsApp: +234 817-9924-446

Or

click here for details
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by ntp1: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Get A Domain Registration And Hosting From GoDaddy For Less Than N4000

Check my profile for my e-mail. I will send the guide.

It is free. No strings attached.
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by flavourway: 6:13am On Mar 19, 2017
www.flavourway..com is the best nigeria blog to promote and download latest nigeria songs
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
wink[right][/right]
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Great weekend everyone
Re: How To Make Money On A Music Blog Via Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE!) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

Lorde - Sober (mp3 Download) / Video Download: Future & Young Thug - Mink Flow Mp4 / Go Down There Official Video 2009 - 2face Feat. Sway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.