Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari- Tinubu (pics Attached.) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari- Tinubu (pics Attached.) (878 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari- Tinubu (pics Attached.) by bmxshop: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), has denied the reports that he and Bisi Akande, the chairman APC Board of Trustees paid a courtesy visit to the ailing Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari in London.

According to the news agency, Hope For Nigeria, Tinubu was reportedly surprised by the visibly photoshopped pictures, and reportedly clarified from his Bourdillon residence in Ikoyi, Lagos that he did not travel to the United Kingdom and there was no way he should have seen President Buhari.

The APC leader reportedly added that he was shocked and aghast to see his pictures alongside Bisi Akande and Buhari, stating that he was at Ibadan on the said day to attend to some personal matters. “I did not travel to London or anywhere outside the country”, the news report quoted Tinubu as saying.

Tinubu went on to say that, “What surprised me most was that the pictures published and spreading all over the social media showing myself and Akande with Buhari in London. I didn’t travel out of the country so the question is where did these pictures emanate from?

“The Presidential aides are not living up to their expectations in handling information relating to the president’s health, Tinubu said. I see nothing wrong in someone falling sick after all we are all humans and not machines, even machines do break down”

“The presidential aides have left room for rumors and grapevines to thrive regarding the president’s vacation with conflicting statements and pronouncements.”

Recently, some state governors and the first lady called for prayers for the president. The First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari also went further to thank all Nigerians for their support and goodwill.

It was also reported that President Buhari is currently at the Intensive Care Unit (ITU) of Kings College Hospital Denmark Hill, London.

According to Hope For Nigeria, the mafia holding President Buhari hostage has ensured that Nigerians, including high ranking government officials are not allowed to see the sick Nigerian leader and resort to sending fake pictures and letters purported to have been written by President Buhari.

Source: http://www.herald.ng/not-travel-london-see-buhari-tinubu-refutes-claims/

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari- Tinubu (pics Attached.) by Mynd44: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

Breaking: Buhari Undergoes Penis Surgery / Osinbajo Summons IGP Over Southern Kaduna Killings / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Others To Meet Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.