Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification (20332 Views)

Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Dollabiz:
Good

ok bro
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2017
offshore bank account for paypal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
You can use the offshore bank account on any other website that requires bank verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
you can also learn how to create unlimited smtp to power the scrip
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
it comes with a card and iban account like payoneer
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2017
offshore bank account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebuka478:
Careful with leupay, be sure you're not violating any of their rules, if them flag your account na sure blockage, then you'd have to wait 180 day before your funds will be released to your domiciliary account less charges. They've still got my €188. Other than that their services are quite nice
Why don't you talk to iyemik, he can get it out for you now now.

2 Likes

Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by tayotayo60: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
pauljumbo:
does dis paypal have limit?
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
tayotayo60:
does dis paypal have limit?

To some extent it has
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Offshore bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2017
PayPal verification is easy now
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Getting stealth PayPal account is very easy
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by tayotayo60: 6:07am On Jul 29, 2017
pauljumbo:
you can use the account to withdraw your affiliate earnings
do i need vpn to register for the account? Can i use it to verify my US paypal as d bank is non US Bank? How do i withdraw money from my paypal with d bank? Can i use my payoneer mastercard in place of utility bill? If yes, am i to scan d front and back of d payoneer card to send or just d front? Pls i need answers to all diz questions. Thanks
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2017
tayotayo60:
do i need vpn to register for the account? Can i use it to verify my US paypal as d bank is non US Bank? How do i withdraw money from my paypal with d bank? Can i use my payoneer mastercard in place of utility bill? If yes, am i to scan d front and back of d payoneer card to send or just d front? Pls i need answers to all diz questions. Thanks

You don't a vpn

You can use it to verify Europe PayPal account
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by hamlak(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
africanman85:
Can u teach me ways to make money online

Yes I can. Sign up for free at the link in my signature below. See you later.
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by tayotayo60: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
pauljumbo:

You don't a vpn

You can use it to verify Europe PayPal account
u seem not to want to answer questions that i asked. answer d questions i asked. Thanks.
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2017
tayotayo60:

You don't need vpn to get the card

You can't use it for USA PayPal on European PayPal account

Payoneer don't work with PayPal anymore
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Offshore bank account for PayPal
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Offshore bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Bank account for PayPal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
bank account for paypal verification
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Day11(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
pauljumbo:
bank account for paypal verification

VBA = $20 only

You can us it forever
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Day11:

VBA = $20 only

You can us it forever

Ok noted
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by y4code(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
How do i know my IBAN number? Is it the same with my client number or is it thesame as my account Number? I'm confuse in identifying my IBAN number...

can i fund my account before getting my card or is it after i get my card??

THABKS
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
y4code:
How do i know my IBAN number? Is it the same with my client number or is it thesame as my account Number? I'm confuse in identifying my IBAN number...

can i fund my account before getting my card or is it after i get my card??

THABKS

Once you get the account everything will be sent to you
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by Julietm(f): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please op I'm so confused with leupay, they have been rejecting all my means of identification, so they have not given me IBAN but they have sent the atm card already without iban to me, so what do you advice
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by cmoney22222: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2017
send them your int passport. thats what i did.

Julietm:
Please op I'm so confused with leupay, they have been rejecting all my means of identification, so they have not given me IBAN but they have sent the atm card already without iban to me, so what do you advice
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by pauljumbo: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2017
cmoney22222:
send them your int passport. thats what i did.

It's ok if you send your passport
Re: How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification by goddyair1: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2017
op pls i also want 2 learn how 2make money online my whatsapp number is 08036286822

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Revokes Operational Licenses Of 4,173 Bdcs / Naira Falls Towards N400-$1 As Electioneering Resumes / OLX Nigeria: Only 40% Of Ads Are Legitimate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.