Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn (3993 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday Emperorlee / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by CentaurXLV(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2017
AgapeHate:

Judeefcc haven't your disgraced yourself enough on nairaland?
Because I showed you your flaws and ignorance in that comment doesn't make me low. It showed you are just a slave to backwardness.

Take care of the remains of what you call a brain

Take this shii off here!
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Milonis:

You know the drill. Get da devil off grin
undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Papikush:

grin

You no well grin
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Take this shii off here!
No fighting
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
You no well grin

Who be this one undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Milonis:

You know the drill. Get da devil off grin

Come and beat me grin
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Papikush:

Who be this one undecided
The person you crushing on, still crushing on me?
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2017
AgapeHate:

Judeefcc haven't your disgraced yourself enough on nairaland?
Because I showed you your flaws and ignorance in that comment doesn't make me low. It showed you are just a slave to backwardness.

Take care of the remains of what you call a brain
disgraced by who biko? Inconsequecal dilirents like you , listen mr itk mr i cant mind my biz , mr pick on ur elders

U will forever be irrelevant , even maggots will reject ur dead body , waste of human cells spits , u look round nairaland finish na me u choose to talk dog poo with , fear no even catch u , ur full generation plus unborn fit log in and they still aint enough to get me , i wish u a happy vaseline and tissue day , save ur finger strength for that little carrot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Papikush:

Come and beat me grin

You demon. You're heartless
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Please..

Carry your playmate and get out of this thread..

No fighting here..
wen u and benita27 were discussing on my thread it was matured abi? Abeg shut up and continue licking ass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by ogorwyne(f): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2017
grin what a thread.

happy Birthday berlynn

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2017
i am not understanding this thread... embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by obiorathesubtle: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
wen u and benita27 were discussing on my thread it was matured abi? Abeg shut up and continue licking ass

grin

Jude Jude..

No seriously.. I won't warn you again
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by AgapeHate: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
disgraced by who biko? Inconsequecal dilirents like you , listen mr itk mr i cant mind my biz , mr pick on ur elders

U will forever be irrelevant , even maggots will reject ur dead body , waste of human cells spits , u look round nairaland finish na me u choose to talk dog poo with , fear no even catch u , ur full generation plus unborn fit log in and they still aint enough to get me , i wish u a happy vaseline and tissue day , save ur finger strength for that little carrot

Look at this illiterate, just take a deep look at this son of a maggot trying to brawl with me.
Just reading your comment makes you look like a fool from the pit of hades. You are living in a cumberworld of delusion.

You have no ounce of maturity, intelligence or relevance attached to you. The only thing you are good in is being a dog from the underworld.

Judeefcc the only nairalander who no reasonable human wants to be seen talking nicely to. Jude the only nairalander suffering from low self esteem you had to conjour a fake bank statement to look important. You even failed in trying to be a failure.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by CentaurXLV(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
No fighting

Wasn't gonna.

Was just telling em to get their shii outta this special thread.
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Wasn't gonna.

Was just telling em to get their outta this special thread.
Good, those kids should take their fight to derailers Paradise
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
The person you crushing on, still crushing on me?

Inyama angry
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
AgapeHate:

Look at this illiterate, just take a deep look at this son of a maggot

chio deep look ke? and ure calling me an illiterate lol the irony
You keep calling my name , do i owe ur mother child support?

I dey pity u , after typing this much will u still have strength to stroke urself till u cum? If i follow u talk this morning u no go like am , carry ur intimacy gadget hand and borrowed data comot here

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by CentaurXLV(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Good, those kids should take their fight to derailers Paradise

K. lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grin

Jude Jude..

No seriously.. I won't warn you again
u troll , u trolled naijaboi abi make we do screen shots , everyone used to ignore u , remember ? Dey here dey form decent

Internet never forgets spits
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Papikush:

Inyama angry
Stop crushing on me angry
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by AgapeHate: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
chio deep look ke? and ure calling me an illiterate lol the irony
You keep calling my name , do i owe ur mother child support?

I dey pity u , after typing this much will u still have strength to stroke urself till u cum? If i follow u talk this morning u no go like am , carry ur intimacy gadget hand and borrowed data comot here

Your posts oozes of a sex starved, I'll lucked attention seeking nitwit. You have been unfortunate in life no wonder your mother disposed you for a bag of pure water.
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
see married woman , sad day
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2017
AgapeHate:

Your posts oozes of a sex starved, I'll lucked attention seeking nitwit. You have been unfortunate in life no wonder your mother disposed you for a bag of pure water.
wetin u dey talk , bag of pure water? cheesy no vex how old are u? All these ur primary 5 back of class talk
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
u troll , u trolled naijaboi abi make we do screen shots , everyone used to ignore u , remember ? Dey here dey form decent

Internet never forgets spits
grin

Ive never denied trolling, you nonentity..

I troll... I troll for fun... But I know where to draw the line..

You on the other hand, earn 18 million from it, or is it 18 billion?? SMH.. Continue keeping screenshots of the best version of your life, which is obviously Nairaland..

Keep spitting like a pregnant lout..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2017
Stay away from me Jude
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by AgapeHate: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
wetin u dey talk , bag of pure water? cheesy no vex how old are u? All these ur primary 5 back of class talk

Keep talking you delusional pig

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by CentaurXLV(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
see married woman , sad day

I'd advice you stay clear off Oyin's path, Jude.
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:

Liff me alone cry
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Ive never denied trolling, you nonentity..

I troll... I troll for fun... But I know where to draw the line..

You on the other hand, earn 18 million from it, or is it 18 billion?? SMH.. Continue keeping screenshots of the best version of your life, which is obviously Nairaland..

Keep spitting like a pregnant lout..
i rememeber one of u begging him to reply ur mentions , park well no be u dey do ponzi schemes , oga no make me table ur mata

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Papikush:

Liff me alone cry
No waytongue

This is my husband, ladies stay off tongue

No val for yougrin
Re: Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn by LordJudeEfcc: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Stay away from me Jude
come and collect my phone and make me. Wait you cant abi , face ur husband , stop playing with small boys online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Married Man Exposed / How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life?! / Two White Lovers Glue Together During Sex Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.