Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency (12326 Views)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / ''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina / Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by 247frolicboss(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari may soon speak by telephone to Nigerians.

Buhari’s media adviser, Femi Adesina made the disclosure on Monday night during a live political programme on Channels TV.

Adesina said: “Yes, he (Buhari) said maybe, he will speak to Nigerians by phone, and I also say maybe.

“That issue of his coming back is already in the public domain in the letter that was transmitted to the National Assembly. He said as soon as he has an ‘all-clear’ on his health, he’ll be back. I think that issue has been settled

“I communicate what has been told to me. Unless I receive a definite communication that says the president will be back on this date. Then, I can say. Otherwise, I’ll just be making a guess, if I say anything that has not been said to me. Don’t forget that I’m a spokesman. I speak for somebody. I communicate what has been transmitted to me.

“Remember Trump said America will be number one, America will be number two, and America will be number three. So anything that is in the interest of American that the previous government did. I’m sure this Trump administration will continue. We know that governance is a continuum. I don’t think one government will come in and obliterate all the positive things that have been done by the previous administration as long as it is positive; and, in the interest of the country.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/buhari-may-speak-to-nigerians-by-phone.html
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Naughtytboy: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
What do you want to say sir? For how long

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sarrki(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Baba don't worry at your own time

We are happy with you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2017
He should Speak to us through Skype or IMO grin grin grin grin grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Thunder fire the hand and the phone he will use to speak with us angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
They think these fake phone calls are working..what is wrong with video call

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by kokosin: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
after him resurrect from coma?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The think this fake phone call are working..what is wrong with video call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sarrki(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Attributes of a wailer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Kx: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Yea, because he has satisfied his constituency, the west by speaking with Trump, now he may speak with Nigerians.

Its always been the same, charity begins abroad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sekundosekundo: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2017
We say no to a SKELETAL PRESIDENT.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sarrki(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:

What is this bro?
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sekundosekundo: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

What is this bro?
Occupy till I come
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sekundosekundo: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
He should Speak to us through Skype or IMO grin grin grin grin grin

How do you want him to talk to you from IMO state?.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sarrki(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Naughtytboy:
What do you want to say sir? For how long

He wants to make wailing wailers cry the more

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Attributes of a wailer

Abeg na who be this aboki wia the quote me..?

Please mind your suya business and lemme be

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Naughtytboy: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

He wants to make wailing wailers cry the more
stale

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Monjerk: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2017
247frolicboss:
President Muhammadu Buhari may soon speak by telephone to Nigerians.

Buhari’s media adviser, Femi Adesina made the disclosure on Monday night during a live political programme on Channels TV.

Adesina said: “Yes, he (Buhari) said maybe, he will speak to Nigerians by phone, and I also say maybe.

“That issue of his coming back is already in the public domain in the letter that was transmitted to the National Assembly. He said as soon as he has an ‘all-clear’ on his health, he’ll be back. I think that issue has been settled

“I communicate what has been told to me. Unless I receive a definite communication that says the president will be back on this date. Then, I can say. Otherwise, I’ll just be making a guess, if I say anything that has not been said to me. Don’t forget that I’m a spokesman. I speak for somebody. I communicate what has been transmitted to me.

“Remember Trump said America will be number one, America will be number two, and America will be number three. So anything that is in the interest of American that the previous government did. I’m sure this Trump administration will continue. We know that governance is a continuum. I don’t think one government will come in and obliterate all the positive things that have been done by the previous administration as long as it is positive; and, in the interest of the country.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/buhari-may-speak-to-nigerians-by-phone.html

cc lalasticlala

At bold, what has that got to do with President Buhari speaking to Nigerians on telephone.

Why speaking through telephone in the first place? what happen to live broadcast.

Continue hiding what you are hiding, one day you will have nothing more to hide.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
thunder wil also fire those asking buhari to speak to them or else they wil not believe he is alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by sarrki(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Abeg na who be this aboki wia the quote me..?

Please mind your suya business and lemme be

Cool down Bobo
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
thunder wil also fire those asking buhari to speak to them or else they wil not believe he is alive.

Who said he's dead..?
But sha I don't diss EVERYTHING like you. (fullstop)
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Baba I strongly suspect the cabal are using a voice double to make these fake phone call ..there is a Buhari comedian called Tagwaye that looks and sounds just like the president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Musampa73(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Attributes of a wailer

U always amazed me each time u attacked peeps tat tackled ur presido. Badt brother na him u be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Who said he's dead..?
But sha I don't diss EVERYTHING like you. (fullstop)
see endtime question and fullstop.
So you ipods has started denying what has be giving you ipods joy and jubilation for the past 3wks.
Trump call yesterday now confirm buhari is hale and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
see endtime question and fullstop.
So you ipods has started denying what has be giving you ipods joy and jubilation for the past 3wks.
Trump call yesterday now confirm buhari is hale and healthy.

Buhari hale and hearty... grin grin
Trump called buhari..? grin grin

Tell me another joke you blind bat. I think it'll be wrong to blame you.
You afonjas don't like western education l, and I'll have to put the blame on that. tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by gqboyy(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2017
n
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Video?

Press conference?

Technology has moved on you know?

Where is that comedian that mimicks Buhari very well? Who is to say he can not be used to full the Nation saying it's Buhari talking over the phone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by leofab(f): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Planing to speak on phone soon? Which means this man is not even planning to return... make I waka pass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Not needed...the haters will still not believe you...dem go say its recorded....buhari come back when youbare ready sir!!!!
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by pat077: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2017
We are waiting.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lai Mohammed, Federal Govt Silent On Judicial Report / Plateau: Appeal Court dismisses review, fines 16 sacked PDP lawmakers N8m each / Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.