Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. (16178 Views)

Where Are The Ibadan Babes , I Need A Babe In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by uncleteeh(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
I am an architect in Ibadan.
I do architectural designs and Building constructional works.
+234810840932

Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

I'm Aanu base in Ibadan, looking for a serious and responsible man for marriage.
Where in IB are you ?
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mammie11:

Whereโ€™s this location?
Can we talk on WhatsApp.? I guess you're in IB too..
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
ZINIX:

Where in IB are you ?

You are asking my area here, I'm living around ghana street

Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

You are asking my area here, I'm living around ghana street
Thought you said you're in IB !!! What are you doing in GH again?
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Dooooooo(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Mammie11:

Whereโ€™s this location?
Hi. Can we chat?
Add me on 08108408732 or drop ur contact.
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Kiki63(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hi,
I'm a young lady, a 300L student, looking for a young man to start something tangible with.
My upbringing is somewhat introverted in nature so I've not been in a relationship. I've decided to put myself out there this year and see what gives.
I'm a christian.
Time to experience heartbreak tongue that is if am not lucky the first time grin
I'm new on nl just incase you decide to check my profile and realize it's a new account. My cousin recommended here.

Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Dooooooo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kiki63:
Hi,
I'm a young lady, a 300L student, looking for a young man to start something tangible with.
My upbringing is somewhat introverted in nature so I've not been in a relationship. I've decided to put myself out there this year and see what gives.
I'm a christian.
Time to experience heartbreak tongue that is if am not lucky the first time grin
I'm new on nl just incase you decide to check my profile and realize it's a new account. My cousin recommended here.
Hello.
Let's chat.
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by uncleteeh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kiki63:
Hi,
I'm a christian.
Hello.
Chat me on Whatsapp if you would like to.
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Kiki63(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
uncleteeh:

Hello.
Chat me on Whatsapp if you would like to.
Oh i will.
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Kiki63(f): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Dooooooo:

Hello.
Let's chat.
Trust me we will
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Dotmanmcdon(m): 4:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello my name is Peter, a graphic designer based in ibadan. I am an introvert and I would love to meet people within ibadan.
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Dotmanmcdon(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Kiki63:
Hi,
I'm a christian.
Can we be friends??
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by sexydebo(m): 5:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Hi lady,I'm interested and want to know you.im looking for a serious relationship
Kiki63:
Hi,
I'm a christian.
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Vesto101: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Steve 08060226989..any decent and matured lady in ibadan..chat me up
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by iWriteInc(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by CallMeGrace(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anybody here, single and ready to mingle?
Strictly for guys that are single 27-32 and based in ibadan. Feel free to Dm.

Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Dotmanmcdon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
CallMeGrace:
Can we chat
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Klchnjoku: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kiki63:
Hi,
I'm a christian.
Still want to get taken?
I'm introverted to
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Toplink123(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello, I'm Joju Adeoye, I work with a TV studio, I am a copywriter.
I reside around Bodija.
A ready christian sister of marriageable character is my prayer request. and we can connect from here ... 09037887718
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by iWriteInc(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by Lhegend1: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Click the link below to join ibadan hookup WhatsApp group
https:///LR5QhfLUdU23qvPlJ50NWt
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by kabanayol9(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2023
CallMeGrace:
Hi
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by kabanayol9(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Kiki63:
Hi,
I'm a christian.
What's up
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by wumi2017(f): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hi
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by KanuSE: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
wumi2017:
Hi

Hiya ๐Ÿ‘‹

Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by wumi2017(f): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
KanuSE:

Hiya ๐Ÿ‘‹
How are you
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by KanuSE: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2023
wumi2017:

How are you

I'm alright, hopefully you're doing ok? What's the weekend plans for Eid? ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by wumi2017(f): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2023
KanuSE:

I'm alright, hopefully you're doing ok? What's the weekend plans for Eid? ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes ,am fine,,,I don't really have any plans for Eid o,,enu gbe.....may Almighty Allah accept our fasting as an act of ibada'h
Re: The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. by IyaTola: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
wumi2017:

Yes ,am fine,,,I don't really have any plans for Eid o,,enu gbe.....may Almighty Allah accept our fasting as an act of ibada'h
Wunmo, link up pelu Bobo

Naija Shemales Meet Here / Whatsapp Group For Residents Of Benin City Only, Hookups And Dating / Single Mother Of 2 Looking For Company