Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Looking For Any Transport Company Bus Going To Abidjan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Any Transport Company Bus Going To Abidjan (2334 Views)

Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan And Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Transport Company Bus Going To Abidjan by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Good day my wonderful nairaland forum members and thanks for the past information on travel issue. Please I am in lagos about to travel to "abidjan ivori coast". Am planing to travel before dis month end or latest by ending of dis month. Please I will welcome any good information on any transport company here in lagos going to abidjan. Thanks and hope to see ur comments on dis
Re: Looking For Any Transport Company Bus Going To Abidjan by sekundosekundo: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2017
EMEKUSBOY9:
Good day my wonderful nairaland forum members and thanks for the past information on travel issue. Please I am in lagos about to travel to "abidjan ivori coast". Am planing to travel before dis month end or latest by ending of dis month. Please I will welcome any good information on any transport company here in lagos going to abidjan. Thanks and hope to see ur comments on dis

Check The young, GUO, ABC, if you want to send large quantity of goods there, you go to Trade fare complex.
Re: Looking For Any Transport Company Bus Going To Abidjan by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Thank u so much I would have prefer ABC transport, but I dnt think ABC is going to abidjan.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With International Flight / Fully Loaded Dangote Truck Carrying 600 Bags Of Cement Fell In Gombe-Bauchi Road / My Sisters Experience With Dana Air, PNR No. X17BH0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.