Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] (28293 Views)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / "I’m Now A Wife" – Actress, Aisha Lawal Speaks On Dating Married Men / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
GoggleB:
Are they back together?
Or the guy is stalking her?
Yes they are smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
ddippset:
Lol. Seriously you better move on. Lilian is too big for him. To hold a girl like her in marriage you have to be extra extra good looking with some change, or be extra extra loaded like them Danogte son.
For your mind abi? embarassed
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by koolsol: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
I dunno why this guy is just making a mockery of himself. The girl doesn't care a bit.

She will just be there forming boss, and feeling like one god.....even though it might be irritating to her.

I wonder how his relatives feel.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by nwaanambra1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guy get sense nau angry

YOU DEY MIND THE GOAT! angry

YOU NO SEE SAY THEM DON WASH TOTO WATER GIVE AM DRINK! lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by nwaanambra1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lilimax:

For your mind abi? embarassed

HOW ARE WE SURE U R NOT THE LILIAN? undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by dacovajnr: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:

YOU DEY MIND THE GOAT! angry

YOU NO SEE SAY THEM DON WASH TOTO WATER GIVE AM DRINK! lipsrsealed undecided
The girl been waka go her own..infact probably with another Guy now sef..but this mumu still dey obsessed angry
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
nabegibeg:
All of una wey dey post nonsense nvr marry

Make una marry first before una start to dey talk rubbish

Don't mind dem, most of dem are single and yet pretend to know abt marriage more than d married ones. Its his job to advice himself dat he have done enof in fixing his family or moving on with his life...in my opinion he is doing d right and should do more if dats wat it takes to make his family whole again....
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:

HOW ARE WE SURE U R NOT THE LILIAN? undecided
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by dbynonetwork: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
ddippset:
Lol. Seriously you better move on. Lilian is too big for him. To hold a girl like her in marriage you have to be extra extra good looking with some change, or be extra extra loaded like them Danogte son.

Extra looking good Ko........sorry 4 u cos u don't know women. I have seen a lot. Forget about extra looking good brother. I guess you are still a teenager...

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by tochez24(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
You need to move on bro... She doesn't deserves a man like you. You don try.

good men always meet jezebels...chie uba really likes this woman alot buh she s jst blind,i cn already feel his pains cry
ItsTheBachelor:
You need to move on bro... She doesn't deserves a man like you. You don try.

good men always meet jezebels...chie uba really likes this woman alot buh she s jst blind,i cn already feel his pains.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by ddippset(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Extra looking good Ko........sorry 4 u cos u don't know women. I have seen a lot. Forget about extra looking good brother. I guess you are still a teenager...
lol. I ain't no teenager. Trust me there are still a few women who still care about the looks, call it 5% if you like. Not every lady out there is strictly about the money. I also agree that majority of women look out for the doe, maybe 90% sef. You've seen a lot of women, you ought to know this.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by HarveySpecter1: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guy get sense nau angry

He is a big disgraceto men.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Snowstorm: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
By the time this guy decides to move on....oh my i pity lilian o cos she wont even get picture like from him
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by madjune(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigga can't let go.

Let her go, Ubi.

Meanwhile, somewhere on a cool island; I'm getting spa with bae.

Check my profile.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Teekrayne(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lilian Eworo
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by dbynonetwork: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
ddippset:
lol. I ain't no teenager. Trust me there are still a few women who still care about the looks, call it 5% if you like. Not every lady out there is strictly about the money. I also agree that majority of women look out for the doe, maybe 90% sef. You've seen a lot of women, you ought to know this.

OK 5%....buh it could be less than......let me agree with u a little.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by SIRmanjar(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guy get sense nau angry
De Bobo na betta imoko..
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Duru009(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
This guy is matured.....
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Yommy247(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guy get sense nau angry
but it's lyk your own sense is missing o
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by UIA04(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
ddippset:

Its not that
If a girl no love you she no love you
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by dacovajnr: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yommy247:
but it's lyk your own sense is missing o
I only reply sensible quotes..but I had to do this just to Wish you happy Val Mugcunt undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Mopolchi: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

I no fit do ''after one'' na. Beside,I dey fear marriage.
Why you dey fear marriage?
Re: Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] by graciella(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
So nigerians will stay in their house and predict who and who can stay in husband house?? That's nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.