Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) (19671 Views)

Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Cambells: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2017
A twitter user just shared some photos showing a LASTMA official struggling with a driver in motion at Fadeyi, Lagos.

According to her, the official stopped the bus in the middle of the road and caused so much traffic all because they passed the BRT lane..

See some of the photos below...

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/lastma-official-pictured-struggling.html

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Cambells: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
More photos

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm, LASTMA officials.

They can be very naughty
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017

Lawless country

Try this nonsense in the USA, you will be in prison for the rest of your life

Endangerment of life and many numerous charges, multiply that to the number of people in that bus

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Moshkom(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
ONLY in LAGOS you will see ppl travelling for #VALENTINE grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lagos wahala
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by jejemanito: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
angry
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
LASMA officials now see themselves as Police just because they have been given power to arrest. I am sure they look before they leap.

You try nonsense with a soldier or Mopol, them go begin craw on the floor, dey beg say na devil work.
angry

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haaa, you won kill phipple?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Queenbalikees(f): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
In motion??see as y'all dey play with death. U can gang up and beat hell out of him....??
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by fammo: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wawu!!!
Apostle must hear dis
Funke! Funke!!
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
To all LASTMA officials causing commotion on Lagos roads...

And KAI officials too...

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Vicolan: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is real wa ooo
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by adultmoses(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Its not easy

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
See what recession has done to James Bond. He's now a LASTMA officer. And the scorching sun has deep-tanned his skin. This is so sad. LuvU2 I need a hug. cry

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by engrMikemd(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
In Lagos Nothing is impossible
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
hmmmmn. weytin concern me
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Mrsirgusx: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
:Pd
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by stefanweeks: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na today something?
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
EastGold:
Hmmm, LASTMA officials.

They can be very naughty

is this supposed to be a meme??
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by jp4shot(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
what is LASTMA officials?

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Vizzim: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na wàá a
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by LuvU2: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haute:
See what recession has done to James Bond. He's now a LASTMA officer. And the scorching sun has deep-tanned his skin. This is so sad. LuvU2 I need a hug. cry
Let me gv a kiss kiss instad noticed they better.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
LuvU2:
Let me gv a kiss kiss instad noticed they better.

Are you having a hangover? Cos I don't understand a word you typed. Okay, I understood "kiss". Don't ask me why. grin
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Apostlebay(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
ok na

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by obaival(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by LordXaaan: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
GossipHeart:

Lawless country

Try this nonsense in the USA, you will be in prison for the rest of your life

Endangerment of life and many numerous charges, multiply that to the number of people in that bus
Meanwhile the Nigeria armedforces killed more than 50 innocent civilians with the guise of a reconaissance air operation gone bad. What did the families of these civilians get in return?
A Candid SORRY!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
When a girl attains maturity , she wants to wear a bra. When a boy attains maturity, he wants to remove that bra...Happy val

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uber Officially Launches In Benin City / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (Video) / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.