Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter (23743 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos) / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by columbus007(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Trash... But why are they much people viewing threads today.. undecided
because peeps like to hear abt bresst cheesy

Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by NLSniper(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
mayweather40:
They welcomed their daughter in december. The man, Ibe posted the hilarious photo on twitter.
Lol!!!

Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by photoshoot(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tiny23:

Heyyy
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by Kassidy90(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
I can relate jare bro, it's not easy, almost 8months now I ve bin barred from sucking the funniest thing is she'll be sucking one and be playing wit d other very annoying undecided

Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
photoshoot:

Heyyy
Hi
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by photoshoot(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tiny23:

Hi

How's the day going?
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
photoshoot:

How's the day going?

good,yours?
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by AstuteJay: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kassidy90:
I can relate jare bro, it's not easy, almost 8months now I ve bin barred from sucking the funniest thing is she'll be sucking one and be playing wit d other very annoying undecided

Badht guy!
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by adaifx: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
I need my own twitter boo o. How do I get one
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by iykebest1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Trash... But why are they much people viewing threads today.. undecided
because breast is involved.
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by hettyjnr(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hihihihihihihihii....eyaaaa doh grin
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by freshcvvs: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iii chai
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by zionic(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Man sha not live by Bress alone[i][/i]
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by anyicaleb(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
That's why God Gave her two; baby takes one, I take the other. Its a win:win. wink

What of we that have twins? How do we do the sharing pls? lol
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by PatriotTemidayo: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
anyicaleb:

What of we that have twins? How do we do the sharing pls? lol

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked Twins ke? undecided
Na sharing formula and quota system we go apply o.
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by pedrilo: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
it feels good to behold. i love em so much
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by pressplay411(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
angrybird007:
Cute couples

Where the remaining "couples" na?
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by Dfinex(f): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
GoldenJAT:
lol...c pretence!na 1 babe own 4 outside him go de use hold body.

no mind them.....pretenders
Re: Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter by Adesiji77: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Turks:
Make e go suck orange nah.

Or feeding bottle. Na by force?

I wonder o...pure water too dey there cool

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job?