Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video (20816 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by LivingHuman: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele Shared a video of herself on Instagram talking about "What I love about being married" with her husband, JJC Skillz. The video also featured other celebrities including Timi Dakolo and his wife, IK Ogbonna and his beautiful wife.

Watch the beautiful Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRa_lJsOUk

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/funke-akindele-jjc-skillz-share.html

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by Erngie(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
cool
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by dahunsy(f): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# my last ban wasnt easy!!! 3WEEKS!!!!! People are heartless

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by Jeffrey12(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
ok
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by toyinjimoh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
lovely couple
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by joliyp(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
next....am single
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by LordXaaan: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Piece of land secure.
Do not trespass!!!
Where is the part 2?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by obeesther89(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
lovely couple
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by Adelawysb: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Land for sale Just for N100 recharge card grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by creepsyme(f): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
funke, funke, funke, how many times did I call u? my only advice to u is to learn how to persevere and be tolerant and patient if not u will definitely go the ways of others.Help us oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by chukslawrence(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
great couple
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by yinkslinks(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Omo dis guy needs some light cream on his face and why the oil on his face? Haba funke work naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LivingHuman:
Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele Shared a video of herself on Instagram talking about "What I love about being married" with her husband, JJC Skillz. The video also featured other celebrities including Timi Dakolo and his wife, IK Ogbonna and his beautiful wife.

Watch the beautiful Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRa_lJsOUk

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/funke-akindele-jjc-skillz-share.html
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by MrMcJay(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
These social media relationships don't last cos when you make private things public, they tend to be exposed to those who are not supposed to see them.

I pray that God gives Funke Akindele the commonsense needed to stay married cos the way she's going, na for her and JJC to release sextape remain.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by okooloyun1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by LordXaaan: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs****clears throat# my last ban wasnt easy!!! 3WEEKS!!!!! People are heartless
Enough dude!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by sexyjuly(f): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
yinkslinks:
Omo dis guy needs some light cream on his face and why the oil on his face? Haba funke work naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
buy one for him nah grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by femi4: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
creepsyme:
funke, funke, funke, how many times did I call u? my only advice to u is to learn how to persevere and be tolerant and patient if not u will definitely go the ways of others.Help us oh Lord!
Technical adviser....lets see if yours go last
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by Horlawoomey(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
dahunsy:

The next ban will last 2 centuries with this your spamming.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by yinkslinks(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
sexyjuly:
buy one for him nah grin
Oh so u noticed too?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by yhermmie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lovely couples
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by CyberGypsy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
yhermmie:
Lovely couples
that could be us
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by yhermmie(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
CyberGypsy:
that could be us
That can't be us
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by 2shur: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
bich.
ugly ass bich.
wah wrong wit chu bich
dis same way tha bich called tonto dick kay.she was jus uploading on social media.i guess her man had enuf unlimited internet..if they travel....o tonto go snap upload.
if dem shiit d same shi she"upload dah shii.
and I'm like wtf.
why she acting like a kid..
and today..dis same tonto whr d Bleep is she...she aint no where bur inay single ass mo husband no more life bich.
i gice dis ugly ass funke 6 months.
her marriage gonna crash like sosoliso
keep uploading dumb afonja bich
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by beckytunde(f): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by CyberGypsy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
yhermmie:

That can't be us
why? I have been watching you for a while, are you scared of falling in love or what?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by yhermmie(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
CyberGypsy:
why? I have been watching you for a while, are you scared of falling in love or what?
Maybe
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by CyberGypsy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
yhermmie:

Maybe
hmmm talk to me.. dewale is listening
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by yhermmie(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
CyberGypsy:
hmmm talk to me.. dewale is listening
lol,seriously??.. never mind anyway
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by CyberGypsy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
yhermmie:

lol,seriously??.. never mind anyway
a gentle man would mind seriously.. so please do me a favour and spill your mind. or should we do it privately?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Share Valentine Video by Syjibrin(f): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2017
CyberGypsy:
a gentle man would mind seriously.. so please do me a favour and spill your mind. or should we do it privately?
Respect her opinion as regards to the status quo never to mind because ur ID as in ur picture look like some one that is her Daddy age mate every rightful thinking minded person will trade with caution. Bro na joke I dey oh no lash me with ur tongue oh Stay bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtnpulse Campus Unilorin Tour: Chidinma, Sound Sultan & Immaculate Storms Campus / Stella Damasus Celebrates Daniel Ademinokan's Birthday (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Was Not Arrested, Wasn't Sentenced To Death – Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.