Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture (3310 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
1. After striking 3.5 - 4.0 in M.Sc you are like aha PH.D grade let go there

4 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
You got admission..your body just dey do u even b4 getin course works

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Course work lone show but sh*t aint just as u expect...ure like God punish dis UDUS

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ure finally called upon for one of ur presentation...and u hv gathered confidence like dose in d shaoline shun

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
After all one wicked prof just ask you to go back and redo ur work bc dis one is a big trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sadly, I cannot relate.....yet sad
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Toh ur pastor just try to encourage u n u hv decided to shame ur enemies

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
For d second time sh*t just still getin real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Finally God has just picked ur call n ure like...a won wereh...moti mowe

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Chukwuka16: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol. Hopefully by God's grace I'll begin mine this month and I'm still having mixed feelings. Though it's a phd by publication I still feel apprehensive despite having several publications. I think I'm gonna cherish this apprehension becos it's definitely putting me on my toes and always reminding me that every new level will always have its own challenges.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Joy83(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:
After all one wicked prof just ask you to go back and redo ur work bc dis one is a big trash
Mehn, this is most serious one and major cause of pre presentation fear.

Some lecturers are just there to rubbish your work.
But God pass them.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Idydarling(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
yet to relate sir
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Idydarling:
yet to relate sir
u will

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
easzypeaszy:
r u related to Buhari?...dis trend is fr eductd ppl ma
What made her an illiterate person.so without ph.d one becomes illiterate automatically in ur own definition ba?
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Juicypot247(f): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
How I wish some CLA Profs in UI could see this. Those guys are die hard sadists. Ph.D..mehn! It takes like eternity. During my masters, I witnessed many aspiring Docs unduly frustrated during their thesis presentation that I didn't bother my head going for it. I'm enhancing my professional skills instead.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
What made her an illiterate person.so without ph.d one becomes illiterate automatically in ur own definition ba?
sorry I thought she's d one just trying to fall ma hand right frm d top.
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Juicypot247:
How I wish some CLA Profs in UI could see this. Those guys are die hard sadists. Ph.D..mehn! It takes like eternity. During my masters, I witnessed many aspiring Docs unduly frustrated during their thesis presentation that I didn't bother my head going for it. I'm enhancing my professional skills instead.
well dt shld nt stop u sis...I guess u working toward going out...wl b a better idea..
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by angelTI(f): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Juicypot247:
Why anyone will want to do a PhD in Nigeria beats me.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by chumakk: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2017
The op is probably a secondary school holder from the he typed.
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Mrbigman1(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Do u encourage one running more Dan 1 msc before a PhD? Or is one MSc enough for a run?
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by Hannysmilez(f): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2017
LOL. I was lucky to have great profs-but they sure were hard to please. Nothing is capable of impressing them
Re: The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture by easzypeaszy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
chumakk:
The op is probably a secondary school holder from the he typed.
yes sir I am...com n collect or stop me from using my othr qualificatns.."d op is probably a sec sch holdr frm THE HE typed"....I didnt expect u to mk a mstk cuz u r perfect....Am just trying to add som chrctr to d post bt u d type dt cnt see beyong wht u seeing

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb Result For 2016/2017 Session Is Out !! ( Graphic photo) / 5 Popular Inventions That Were Built From Stolen Ideas / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB 2017/2018 Admission update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.