Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Survive In The Bet9ja Industry By Oluwasemilore Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Survive In The Bet9ja Industry By Oluwasemilore Page (2478 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / [A Must Read] Winning The Bet9ja Of Life / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In The Bet9ja Industry By Oluwasemilore Page by Oluwasemilorep(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Excuse Sir ?
Please don’t lie to me, I know you daily patronize those bet9ja shops in your area.
Thank you, for smiling.
But wait, I have a tip for you or should I say betting gospel on how to survive the Bet9ja massacre going on.
Okay, here I go….

1. Be well-organized, you shouldn’t bet on every game available: You don’t just bet on every game just because you are rich or because you can forecast, you should know that the more games you bet on, the slimmer and thinner your chances of winning are. So be careful, don’t ger tempted to be the ‘Best Loser of the Year’.

2. Keep personal away from business: Betting is business, so don’t go back crying to the bet agents or to your neighbours when it happens, there is no need for stories that touches the heart, please, please and please, follow the codes and just keep it strictly business.

3. You lose more than you win: This Bet9ja thing requires a lot of patience, you don’t just say because you haven’t won for the past 4months, yo give up! No!!! its not like that, my friend chill or you will wallow in despair. Remember, quitters don’t win and winners don’t quit.

4. You must be in vogue: My friend, My friend….how many times did I call you ? You must be updated 24/7, you must know how it goes backstage in the industry, when yo colleague says ‘Aja One’ my brother, you have every right and given opportunity to reply with ‘Gbera’ straight up. No Homo, don’t be forming porsh, when yo hear the street anthem.

5. Don’t trust your neighbor: ‘m not talking about your neighbor, at the same time ‘m talking about your neighbor, don’t say because Baba Joke played a ticket that you think may come true, My Friend, please chill and re-edit or at the same time play safe and re-print the same ticket and stake high. Goody Goodies doesn’t come that easy.

6. Diamond in the gutter: Yo must have noticed that those clubs in those countries like Afghanistan, Syria, Kosovo and Somalia have better odds than your favourite Spain, England and co. Yeah, its true, please let Barcelona be resting at home, let em be, we all know Madrid will beat Enugu Rangers any given time, So don’t overcast and stake on those teams that aint popular.

7. Shake body: Brother, when yo lose, abeg no carry am for face, don’t let it bother you, if you don’t win today, tomorrow is always there and coming.

8. Be like Dangote: Dangote doesn’t shout when he gains from the stock market, so why must you start advertising to everyone that you just arrived, Just thank your star internally and move on to the next one…Winnings are so coming your way that you yourself will start thinking maybe the Beggar you gave your last card was an Angel.

9. Don’t bet on yourself: Yes, please don’t bet on your favourite team, the day your team will play Mountain of Fire FC, ehn, that’s the day they will make you cry, Suarez will lose penalty, Messi will be substituted early first half, Pique will give a hanball. So just leave your team, I know they are the best.

Thank you, Ciao.

Thanks for taking your time to read this article from your favourite blogger.

Follow on Instagram: @Oluwasemilore_Page

5 Likes

Re: How To Survive In The Bet9ja Industry By Oluwasemilore Page by naijapage(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
We know you don't like loosing bets ...

Then the Post below is for you ...

Spare your time to check Top 5 Sites To Get Today Football Predictions From The Experts

For other betting tips and odds .. visit https://bestprediction.site/

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Bobrisky Shares Photos Without Underwear To Debunk Fake Hips Rumour / The Unpopular ₦ Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.