Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices (1787 Views)

Can One Use Stabilizer With An Inverter? / Freeee Pc Browsing On All Networks With My Server! / What You Must Know Before You Buy An Inverter (inverter Bullet Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices by alwaysng(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
hi, I run a cafe with wireless equipments. In my server room we have the 2 server PCs(with one monitor), Modem, Router, 16 port switch (about three of them) and one fan.
What i want is an inverter that can carry the above mentioned from 8pm-8am (12 hours). So that when the cafe has closed for the day, the inverter can carry the devices in the server room, there by allowing wires customers around the environment to browse even if we have closed.
Any experienced person that understands me very well should reply with his/her quote on what and what to buy and the cost.

alwaysng@gmail.com
FCT-Abuja
Re: I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices by ojesymsym: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hi, I will send you a quote, but first do u have an idea of the power rating of your devices. let me knw if u do. If no, give me an idea of the kind of generator and rating u use. That can give me an idea. Cheers.
Re: I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices by blezzing: 1:55am On Dec 10, 2009
Just do simple calculation of your power rating devices and get in touch with me on
08086009268. you can check my inverter solution posts in technology market thread to see if i had already answer your question. the topic is "the cheapest inverter ever, 24hrs electricity,

Thanks
Re: I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices by alwaysng(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
the only information i can give is that we use all these popular leaster gen usually 1110, 1115, c195 etc which carrys 30 systems, 1 ac, two televisions, 1 fridge, and more six flourecent light.
hope that helps.
Re: I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices by damola1: 1:29am On Dec 14, 2009
I have the Xanterx 2424. Google the specs. Price is: 200k, it's brand new.

My company has an office in Wuse, If you are interested. Let me know: email: damola@damola.com Tel: 08053618904
Re: I Need An Inverter Quote And Specification For My Server Room Devices by damola1: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2009
Actually brand new: Xanterx 2.4kg, DR 24 24.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab Used For Sale - Qty 2 SOLD / 3.5kva Inverter For Sales / Usa Used Mint Bold5 And Porsche For 44 And 90k, SOLD please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.