Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? (1839 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by LIBSocials: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seriously, what will a good reply seem like?
Or she should just ignore?
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by LIBSocials: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'd like some suggestions
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
She should ignore
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sms is actually the most disrespectful way to break up. Don't reply the idiot. Move on.
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
She should text him "I was already planning to dump you tomorrow to spare you the heart attack of doing it on Valentine's day, anyway you beat me to my game. Well played"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by BUHARImyDOG: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Is it you or your friend?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
She should text him "I was already planning to dump you tomorrow to spare you the heart attack of doing it on Valentine's day, anyway you beat me to my game. Well played"

No, any intelligent guy would know thats a reply from a pained person. Silence is the best way to make him look stupid.

Her silence will simply mean I don't give a F**k about you.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Jodha(f): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
I agree with that niggur.. Move on... Life is too short...

I'm positive she'll someone better...

Another part of me is meaning to type... Storm to his house... And lash him back to back... grin grin
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
VAL DAY TINS
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by vickSamuel: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
LIBSocials:
Seriously, what will a good reply seem like?
Or she should just ignore?

hell no
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by vickSamuel: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
vickSamuel:

hell no
don't reply...
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ignore
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by vickSamuel: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:

if she text that to him... she'll just look stupid.. lyk trying to grasp at something... but staying silent... means she doesn't give a flying f*ck ...
but I know girls they either want answers or
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Chuknovski(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
this may sound silly, reply " goodbye best of luck in your escapades " it would kill him for ever u know y? when u pay hate with love the hater bcoms totally forked please try it u won't regret it

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by ikp120(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
truthsayer007:
Sms is actually the most disrespectful way to break up. Don't reply the idiot. Move on.

Please kindly explain what makes break via SMS disrespectful.
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by youngelder(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2017
simply type "k"
isn't that the most annoying thing gals type? anyway, tell her sorry for me oo
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by FunnyDude(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Kudos to the guy, bitches ain't loyal. Bleep them and runaway!!!
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by sephirothkun(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:

No need replying gives the person access to what you're feeling. Not replying makes the person wonder what you might be thinking or feeling till he has no choice than to confirm. It's a classic mental battle. The battle of not caring
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by sephirothkun(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2017
FunnyDude:
Kudos to the guy, bitches ain't loyal. Bleep them and runaway!!!

You're young and angry I understand soon you will grow and understand not everyone are the same.
Re: My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? by sephirothkun(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2017
truthsayer007:

No, any intelligent guy would know thats a reply from a pained person. Silence is the best way to make him look stupid.

Her silence will simply mean I don't give a F**k about you.

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Has It Happened To You Before??share Your Experience / My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman / My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.