Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (53454 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / BRT Driver Faints While Driving In Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Young Female Barrister Killed In The Kogi Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by lovelyjay: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
pretty her
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
loomer:

Na only u and God know ur ptoblem

I have no problem here. These things are normal. Women drive trucks even in Nigeria. So because she drive bus, we go run mad?

As long as she is doing it for her money, it's normal and I dont see the need for all these hullabaloo
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Oare69(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
U come snap pishure
Boss,did she give you her number
She is cute doh
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by systemz(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:
What's charming about that smile? undecided

And why the cheering?

Shebi women can do even better what men can do. So let her enjoy her job and stop posing for any dude that needs a picture.
Lol. Badt guy
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2017
Xzbit91:

Calm down egbon

Lol
I dey calm sir

grin
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
But there are millions of ladies making it legit out there. Na because say she dey do werin on a normal day, she no suppose dey do una come dey praise her?? ?
#WeldonMa
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
systemz:

Lol. Badt guy

cheesy
Because she drive bus, we no go hear word. Some women dey carry cement for construction site. Who go snap those ones?
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Emmyjune12(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
That's good..... I'd like to know the BRT bus she work with lemme join her
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by loomer: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

I have no problem here. These things are normal. Women drive trucks even in Nigeria. So because she drive bus, we go run mad?

As long as she is doing it for her money, it's normal and I dont see the need for all these hullabaloo

You complained about her posing for the dude. Person dey work and smile should give u joy.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by rocknation62(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2017
Opistorincos:
Charming ko, charming ni
tongue

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by ChristineC: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
I'm sorry but what is this? Just toast her privately or something.

I can ride a heavy Harley Davidson with no issues and have done so since 19. Hehehe na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

And why the cheering?

Shebi women can do even better what men can do. So let her enjoy her job and stop posing for any dude that needs a picture.
You are very correct..... Let them come to Edo state and see beautiful young ladies driving Oshiomole Busses
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by serikigoro: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2017
I have not read a more idiotic comment than this in a long while now!

izzou:

And why the cheering?

1 Like

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by JimloveTM(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Females have been driving oshomhole buses in edo for almost 2 years now, no one made noise about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2017
What about the woman who drives one of Dangotes Truck of cements travelling to other states to make supply ..... You like the Girl just trying to make her more popular in your own way..... Or you feel she is the only lady driving a big Bus.... Abeg talk other things make we hear
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by opara28(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2017
bad belle....kip hating
izzou:

And why the cheering?

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by fuckboys: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

And why the cheering?

don't mind them, feminism my ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2017
serikigoro:
I have not read a more idiotic comment than this in a long while now!

K
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2017
opara28:
bad belle....kip hating

Hating on someone driving BRT aka Air conditioned molue?

This is hilarious

grin
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Oya now
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by anonimi: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2017
leksmedia:
Nothing is more beautiful , charming and adorable than a hard working lady making her own money , its sexy and adorable in any language

I am Anonimi and I fully endorse the above message. grin cheesy smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by joinnow: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Like her courage
Dem plenty for Isreal driving Luxury Busca buses.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2017
Nick4life:
Haaaa abeg any sharp guy wey fit give me her number I go reward the person. I go like date that kind girl for this recession! Imagine we no go they go lunch date, valentine outing no spending at all. grin grin. Finally I done see one useful afonja!

Meanwhile your girls are digging cucumber into their veejay for money and tokunbo car

Omo irankiran.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Very impressive! You go, girl. kiss
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by AUSVINS(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

And why the cheering?

My guy,try to hail better thing when you see one.It is not easy for any woman trying to excel in a man's dominated profession so she should be commended.Them no dey charge money to commend better thing.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2017
ChristineC:
I'm sorry but what is this? Just toast her privately or something.

I can ride a heavy Harley Davidson with no issues and have done so since 19
. Hehehe na wa oo

Congratulations.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2017
AUSVINS:
My guy,try to hail better thing when you see one.It is not easy for any woman trying to excel in a man's dominated profession so she should be commended.

Abeg. Save me that story

Go to Edo state. Ladies drive buses and it's not a big deal. Women drive trucks in Nigeria. Women are bricklayers, women are mechanics.

Stop acting like its something new.

I don't know who's publicizing this rubbish. She's not the first and there's nothing here to applaud. She's trying to make a living. That's all
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

And why the cheering?

lol.....shey na because no be u be ftc,you come dey vex....lol
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by columbus007(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Ok.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
lol.....shey na because no be u be ftc,you come dey vex....lol

Lol

I no dey vex my oga

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri / US Senator Doug Larsen, Wife, Children Killed In Plane Crash / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.