Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story (1930 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by DonEffiong(m): 6:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Mine my fone fell down and refuse to on again , recieve or make calls i was forced to use computer to contact my guys for all purposes but too late as everybody where offline am i had no option than to stay indoors

tell me yours
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Imoh555(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2017
sad

Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Luckygurl(f): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Disappointed I didn't spend it with boo and no form of contact was established days before Valentine, and definitely days after cos he's away on this job that leaves him incommunicado with FAF angry angry

Though I had fun with friends around sha #rolls eyes
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

Since my bf is not around...

No Date.

No Sex.

No phonesex or bootycalls either... undecided

1 Like

Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by ipobarecriminals: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2017
No disappointment whatever but thank God for MMM(I'm not a gambler or participant)I use it as em,*cough* and excuse, it work.Next nah Easter.
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by dingbang(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Am Just the wrongest guy to be a boyfriend...
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Exponental(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2017
The greatest disappointment a guy can have is to see her on pad after all the expenses.
Sorry, I don't believe in Feb 14.
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by DonEffiong(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
No disappointment whatever but that thank God for MMM(I'm not a gambler or participant)I use it as em,*cough* and focus, it work.Next nah Easter.
you are the realest badt guy

1 Like

Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by DonEffiong(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
even for wife?
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2017
DonEffiong:

even for wife?
nooooooooo am full time husband material...
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:

are u fvcking serious grin
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
MTN ruined my val... Called my girl in the morning, it rang but she didn't pick... Sent her text no reply....i didn't knew that MTN network hang the call, it didn't ring at her end... She called me later by 12pm.. Same thing ...It was later around 9pm that she called and started vexing with me on phone... Lol... The text later deliverd by 9.30 and she have to reply back... But anyway, Uefa Champions League was bae though
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
i didnt disappoint anyone coz i friendzoned nd brotherzoned all My supposed boyfriends grin so ayam single ....
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Chuknovski(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

No Date.

No Sex.

hey trap, when nxt you are lonely or bored call moi, am daddy feel good,my injection will impact joy into your life grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

No Date.

No Sex.

hey trap, when nxt you are lonely or bored call moi, am daddy feel good,my injection will impact joy into your life
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by dingbang(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

are u fvcking serious grin
urm why do u care now?
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
urm why do u care now?
embarassed
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by firstking01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Luckygurl:
grin grin grin

Disappointed I didn't spend it with boo and no form of contact was established days before Valentine, and definitely days after cos he's away on this job that leaves him incommunicado with FAF angry angry

Though I had fun with friends around sha #rolls eyes
But that wasn't enough reason to cheat on him na.
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by firstking01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Disapointment ke?....i was in church kabashing in tonques.
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Luckygurl(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
firstking01:
But that wasn't enough reason to cheat on him na.

I had to read through my reply.
Where was it I wrote I cheated on him?

Or do having fun with friends translate to cheating?
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by KingRex1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
i didnt disappoint anyone coz i friendzoned nd brotherzoned all My supposed boyfriends grin so ayam single ....
undecided
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by donkarly(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweetboiy:
MTN ruined my val... Called my girl in the morning, it rang but she didn't pick... Sent her text no reply....i didn't knew that MTN network hang the call, it didn't ring at her end... She called me later by 12pm.. Same thing ...It was later around 9pm that she called and started vexing with me on phone... Lol... The text later deliverd
by 9.30 and she have to reply back... But anyway, Uefa Champions League was bae though
You believed all that? Hmmm
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
donkarly:

You believed all that? Hmmm
yes....she's my babe and I know her very well
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by adegeye38(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
A lil bit dissapointed but highly motivated
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Luckygurl:

I had to read through my reply.
Where was it I wrote I cheated on him?

Or do having fun with friends translate to cheating?
Yes, having fun with a guy that's not bethroted to you is cheating....i mean gross cheating.
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by schumastic(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

what a way to advertise yourself grin grin
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Luckygurl(f): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
firstking01:
Yes, having fun with a guy that's not bethroted to you is cheating....i mean gross cheating.

Are you for real

Bethroted to me shocked shocked

Please what's your definition of fun??
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

what a way to advertise yourself grin grin
undecided
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by schumastic(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
undecided

yeah cus you just made the whole house know your are single
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

yeah cus you just made the whole house know your are single

i was'nt hiding it undecided
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by schumastic(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

i was'nt hiding it undecided

i never said you were, i was only commending your mode of advertising it but how sure are we you weren't the one sisterzoned shocked wink
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

i never said you were, i was only commending your mode of advertising it but how sure are we you weren't the one sisterzoned shocked wink
i dont beg for friendship undecided
Re: All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Luckygurl:

Are you for real
Bethroted to me shocked shocked
Please what's your definition of fun??
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Insure My Legs / I Need Your Candid Advice(s) / Looking For A Serious Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.