Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Best Food For Boerboel Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Best Food For Boerboel Puppy (7736 Views)

Think Upgrade For Boerboel Think Jackonsy Kennels / Search For Boerboel Stud / For Boerboel Breeders Only. Free Mating,,return Puppy Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Ochiske(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2017
I need a replacement to Binggo dry food for my boerboel. I don't think the food is giving needed results. Boerboel owners, your recommendations are highly welcomed.

I also intend to buy online peharps from dry food sellers here. I bought 10kg binggo for 7.5k and I realized it is wayy cheaper in Lagos.
P.s I'm based in Calabar
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by KingAfo(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2017
what do you mean by "RESULT"
do you know the history of the dog?
is it pedigree?
is it pure breed?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES...THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT THE FOOD...if water is the only thing you are feeding your dog with..the result will come out
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by whyteboyz03(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Try diamond puppy which is very expensive or booster , arion puppy if u can get or continue with the bingo. 10kg bingo is also 7,500 here in ph only when you are buying in bulk is when u get it cheaper
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
whyteboyz03:
Try diamond puppy which is very expensive or booster , arion puppy
I would advice Ochiske to avoid Booster Sport dog food. My adult dog loves arion but has to be forced to eat Booster dog food even after mixing it with fish. People have confirmed that it has an unpleasant smell that the dogs don't care for.
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by whyteboyz03(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seun:

I would advice Ochiske to avoid Booster Sport dog food at all cost. My adult dog loves arion but refuses to eat Booster Sport dog food even after mixing it with fish. It has an unpleasant smell that the dogs don't care for. If you can't get diamond puppy or arion puppy, dig deep into your pocket and buy canned food instead.

Booster works well with my dogs. If he can't get any of those , he should dig deep for royal canine dog food or look for k9 favourite dog food.
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
whyteboyz03:
Booster works well with my dogs. If he can't get any of those , he should dig deep for royal canine dog food or look for k9 favourite dog food.
Interesting! You're the first person to report a good experience with it. Can you share your experience with Booster dog food on this thread? Like what you were feeding them before switching to Booster, and what you had/have to do to get them to eat it consistently. I have a bag of the thing and that I'm in the process of figuring out the most efficient way to make my dog eat it. What do You think of the smell?
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by whyteboyz03(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seun:
Interesting! You're the first person to report a good experience with it. Can you share your experience with Booster dog food on this thread? Like what you were feeding them before switching to Booster, and what you had/have to do to get them to eat it consistently. I have a bag of the thing and that I'm in the process of figuring out the most efficient way to make my dog eat it. What do You think of the smell?

The smell is actually enticing . I didn't add anything to it as it was serve like that. It was recommended to me by some breeders in Lagos and Ibadan and some persons I introduced it too also have good things to say. One actually sent me a message that His dog couldnt stop eating it. I wasn't there though but truth is , if you are changing from a brand to another, it takes some dogs days and even weeks to accept the new one.
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by whyteboyz03(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Seun:

Did I reply to this before ? Anyways , have a boerboel puppy that's the runt of the litter . I was feeding bingo puppy which the pup didn't accept well as the puppy always had diarrhea so I decided to change to Booster. I didn't have to do anything for the pup to accept it as the puppy ate it and finished it straight away. That's what I've been feeding the puppy and the pups faeces is ok now and almost as big as it's siblings . I've also recommended it to some people and they give good feedback.
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Seun(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2017
@whyteboyz03: maybe i just got a bad batch.
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by LeSammy: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
KingAfo:
is it pedigree?
is it pure breed?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES...THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT THE FOOD...if water is the only thing you are feeding your dog with..the result will come out

This is like the dumbest reply I've seen in ages
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Juni4jay(m): 6:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Booster to me is dope. My neo-mastiff won't eat any thing except chicken, fish, milk nd bones. Was getting worried till a friend asked me to try booster. I had diamond in mind but I could not find it cus it's scars. In just matter of days, I could see the works of booster in my puppy. Was happy I didn't go for diamond after all. Cheers
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees
smiley where art thou
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
RB007:
Threebees

smiley where art thou

Hello
Sorry for detailing ur other thread with dingbang
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Threebees:

Hello
Sorry for detailing ur other thread with dingban.g

Nahh am just having fun smiley

Wassup with you
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
RB007:

Nahh am just having fun smiley

Wassup with you

Good you
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by lahit14(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2017
KingAfo:
is it pedigree?
is it pure breed?

Oh pls, that's a fat lie, pure breed, pedigree or not every creature needs a fair share of nutrients to grow well, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins. At op if bingo is not giving u what u want, u can try other products. If u have a butchery spot around where u stay, u can get cheap meat and perhaps cook occasionally for ur bb, mixing the mea with rice or pasta and then get a good multivitamin , pettab, vetzyme if u have some more money u can get bully max instead.
Re: Best Food For Boerboel Puppy by sexysegxy: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2017
From various reports here, it shows BOOSTER is a good product for BB Puppies.
Thanks you all.

(1) (Reply)

Super-pedigree Boerboel Pups Available (spitsvuur Maneta X Spitsvuur Marvin) / 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Shepherd Available / Male Caucasian shepherd give away in Ogun state SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.