Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

In Urgent Need Of The Services Of A Freelance Graphic Designer. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Urgent Need Of The Services Of A Freelance Graphic Designer. (1281 Views)

I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website / In Need Of A Freelance Designer For Your Bespoke Designs!!! Come In. / I Need A Graphic Designer In Lagos For A Freelance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of The Services Of A Freelance Graphic Designer. by odson: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Hi!

I am in need of the services of a freelance graphic designer on a long term basis. (say for the next 6 months)
Who will help out with mostly Graphics banners (nairaland, facebook, etc) and several logo designs for some of website clients
that don't have logos. (just simple logos).

Any one qualified should shoot me a mail on me@francisOkaformbah.com or whatsapp 07031857044 (No calls please).
Send at least 3 attachments fo your best work.

Payment will be on project by project basis.
Re: In Urgent Need Of The Services Of A Freelance Graphic Designer. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
odson:
Hi!

I am in need of the services of a freelance graphic designer on a long term basis. (say for the next months)
Who will help out with mostly Graphics banners (nairaland, facebook, etc) and several logo designs for some of website clients
that don't have logos. (just simple logos).

Any one qualified should shoot me a mail on me@francisOkaformbah.com or whatsapp 07031857044 (No calls please).
Send at least 3 attachments fo your best work.

Payment will be on project by project basis.

Another scam spotted!
Re: In Urgent Need Of The Services Of A Freelance Graphic Designer. by erniewhez(m): 4:42am On Feb 17, 2017
search for artsabode on instagram and see my graphics. if impressed contact my whatsapp 08135966566
Re: In Urgent Need Of The Services Of A Freelance Graphic Designer. by odson: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2017
erniewhez:
search for artsabode on instagram and see my graphics. if impressed contact my whatsapp 08135966566
Thanks very much artsabode I have already gotten some entries and chosen too from them but will keep you on the list just in case. I also have colleagues that might be interested so will forward your details to them too.

(1) (Reply)

Cinematogrpaher/editor Wanted At Lekki / LEARN All The Basics Of PHOTOSHOP for just 1000 NAIRA / Art That Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.