Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari (1018 Views)

84-Year-Old Solider Who Served With Buhari In The Army, Spotted In Bauchi.Photos / He Is Hale And Hearty. Listen To PMB & Trump Conversation. / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by objobj: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
CNN has confirmed that Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari spoke to President Donald Trump from London on Monday.
It was also confirmed that the American President also spoke with President Jacob Zuma about strengthening ties with South Africa.
The Nigerian presidency had on Monday said Mr. Buhari had a telephone conversation with Mr. Trump at the request of the American President.
Some Nigerians expressed doubts about the conversation especially as the president has not spoken directly to Nigerians since he left the country on January 19.
According to Mr. Buhari’s aide, Femi Adesina, in a statement to CNN, Mr. Trump assured the Nigerian president that the U.S. is ready to help obtain “a new deal in helping Nigeria in terms of military weapons to combat terrorism.”
Mr. Adesina also said, “President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military.”
President Donald Trump has been increasingly conversing with world leaders during his first weeks in office.
On Monday he turned his attention to Africa.
Mr. Trump called two of the continent’s most prominent leaders, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and South African President Jacob Zuma, to discuss combating terrorism, trade relations and other issues.
The White House press Secretary and Communication Director, Sean Spicer, in his introduction of Tuesday’s White House Press Briefing, also mentioned that Mr. Trump spoke with Messrs. Buhari and Zuma.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/223571-cnn-white-house-confirm-trumps-conversation-buhari.html

Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by chekas111: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Till it hit front page will not say anything.
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by RoyalBlak007: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
He spoke to the POTUS ....

Yet he can't speak to Nigerians

undecided
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by GMBuhari: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wailers

LiePob

Biafraudians

Corruption Defenders are very confused , first they said he's deaf, then they said he's in coma, then they said he's dead, then they are worried that he received calls

Now they are angry that Trump called him, and they want him to address them

The man went on vacation for Christ's sake

You have to stick to one story OK? Either accept Buhari is dead and stop waiting

Or accept that he's alive and will come home when he's ready

4 Likes

Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by tollyboy5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by CriticMaestro: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
lemme just observe
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by Adminisher: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Why was this even ever an issue if not for the idiocy of IBOs?.
Now the whole energy has been sucked away from a promising national strike by this distraction because Nigerian SE People have a poorly developed frontal lobe.
May they continue to be distracted by inconsequentialilties and frivolities in Jesus name . Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by Standing5(m): 2:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Vegetatively alive
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by onnenka: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2017
According to Mr Adesina, they said.
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by OmidinaKayode: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2017
We yoruba muslims agree with liar mohammed that Buhari talked for 10 hours with president Trump.

We also thank Allah for deleting Biafra from Trump's brain. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun!
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Where for Christ sake will all these useless gimmicks take this government to.

It reminds me of when the president of Venezuela Hugo Chavez left his country for a cancer treatment. Almost on daily bases he was speaking to his people via video broadcast. Why can't Buhari do the same.

How on earth will this deception help this regime. Buhari is hale and hearty but can't come back to continue his governance.

I don't blame them sha, I blame the gullible people that support and believe all these lies. And to think that Tinubu who is suppose to be pushing for Osinbajo take over is part of the gimmicks beats my imagination.

Buhari can't be Nigerian president and rule Nigeria in proxy. If he is still alive but can't continue, he should hand over to the VP. SIMPLE
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

It reminds me of when the president of Venezuela Hugo Chavez left his country for a cancer treatment. Almost on daily bases he was speaking to his people via video broadcast. Why can't Buhari do the same.

How on earth will this deception help this regime. Buhari is hale and hearty but can't come back to continue his governance.

I don't blame them sha, I blame the gullible people that support and believe all these lies. And to think that Tinubu who is suppose to be pushing for Osinbajo take over is part of the gimmicks beats my imagination.

Buhari can't be Nigerian president and rule Nigeria in proxy. If he is still alive but can't continue, he should hand over to the VP. SIMPLE
Buhari doesn't have to do a video call to assuage the feeling of wailing zombies.

If you believe he is dead, stick to it and be happy.

And when he returns, go into coma if you like.
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Why all this bitterness and hatred on Buhari? Abi he's not entitled to vacation as a president?

Sometimes i wonder the type of holy book those set of people read...haba!

Government is continuum and the constitution has spelt things out if this is not available and at a stipulated time, this or that should happen. Even office work self get back to back for emergencies.

Wicked people everywhere.
Re: CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2017
[s]
SpecialAdviser:

[/s]
Buhari will outlive those wishing him death. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Endorses Sheriff As Pdp Chairman / The Main Reason Nigerians Elect Dumb Politicians / I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.