Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485534 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by obicaddy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pls who has gotten an invite and choose Abuja?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Appliedmaths(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
bidexmimi:
60 questions, 60 minutes, Maths, Verbal and comprehension. Some questions like a sentence with some words underlined, you will replace them with the best option. Comprehension and Maths is like normal Gmat. I think you are to score at least 30 out of 60 questions to move to the next stage. don't waste time on any question. Goodluck

Well said, was the use of calculator allowed?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by moemindz: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
martinsfm:
see I tot I was d only one wt ds idea...my tot is...nt many peeps passed the test so far...dts why peeps arent given us info abt it...jst my opinion tho..

@martinsfm...u might just be wrong ...

a good number of candidates dat sit for dat test daily, pass effortlessly....u wld just be surprised

lets pray dey dont lift the bar
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by toyinflo: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
As people have said it's 60 questions for 60 minutes i.e 1 question per minute. The verbal questions were more than numerical questions so I'll advice anyone who isn't so good with numbers to try and rush through the numerical questions and face the verbal questions (assuming you're better with verbal).
As usual it's not about the hardness (permit me to use the word) of the numerical questions but it's more of the absence of a calculator and the time factor.
I met a lady who spent a lot of time on the numerical section (which isn't her forte) for fear of absence of verbal questions. Please don't let that be you.
Prepare for a couple of really long reading comprehension passages with a few questions to be answered, master Sentence Correction (as seen on GMAT), critical reasoning questions too (e.g Ball: throw| Chair: ?), some "True/False/Cannot say" questions. There's a lot of verbal questions that you'd wish you saved time on the numerical to be able to answer them (again, don't let that be you).
If numbers is your forte then prepare for things like percentages, ratios.
Hope this helps someone out there. All the best.

11 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MrGreenMavro: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
fortunes01:

Hi Green mavro! Any news abt rescheduling? I also want to reschedule. Plss if u have any info let me kno abeg.
Don't have any info yet..scratching my head to mk it work
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by martinsfm(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
moemindz:

a good number of candidates dat sit for dat test daily, pass effortlessly....u wld just be surprised

just saying tho... since we dint hear fit back here...thats why..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamDannyBoy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Appliedmaths:

@martinsfm is right.. Majority didn't reach 50% bench mark... The test was tough, the pressure, the anxiety, lengthy comprehension passages, the taught of using one minute for one question which is not possible... The moment you done with the test.. The HR lady picks your score and tells you bye... 50% bench mark is the mininimum for all banks including access bank and rest others.. cos they know many would still be evicted during the essay stage and psychometric stage as well as final interviews.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamDannyBoy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
moemindz:

@martinsfm is right.. Majority didn't reach 50% bench mark... The test was tough, the pressure, the anxiety, lengthy comprehension passages, the taught of using one minute for one question which is not possible... The moment you done with the test.. The HR lady picks your score and tells you bye... 50% bench mark is the mininimum for all banks including access bank and rest others.. cos they know many would still be evicted during the essay stage and psychometric stage as well as final interviews.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by martinsfm(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
iamDannyBoy:

lol... tnx jare.... me wey sabi nairalanders to come nd brag how easy the test was.... may God help us remaining

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by moemindz: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
iamDannyBoy:

my broda!!

u wld still find a thousand and one dat crossed 50%.......
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by staffmenow: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
moemindz:

my broda!!

you are very correct bro.. as in ,you go just stand with your mouth wide open seeing the large number of ppl that will pass it.....
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pls ooo, are dy still sending messages to Lagos candidates?Still waiting oo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ariyike23(f): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
I did mine today and hell it was bloody.. My advise don't even waste your time on d English comprehension , just go straight to the verbal and logical reasoning, then your maths. If you read that comprehension , there is an 80% probability that u will get distabilised. Anyways, I scored 60 % and every body around me didn't score up to 50% asides one guy that scored 50 % on the dot.. Allow no fear, go and conquer

7 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by xtaa: 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pls help snd the past question @ mayor to Seyibeesther@gmail.com.... Tnx a lot.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamDannyBoy(m): 2:51am On Mar 14, 2017
staffmenow:

you are very correct bro.. as in ,you go just stand with your mouth wide open seeing the large number of ppl that will pass it.....

It's obvious you didn't read my reply well.. I said "Majority" based on the statistics of those that have written so far... Like I said... The reason the" large number" would be reduced during the "essay, psychometric & final interview"
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iamDannyBoy(m): 2:53am On Mar 14, 2017
moemindz:

my broda!!

It's obvious you didn't read my reply well.. I said "Majority" based on the statistics of those that have written so far... Like I said... The reason the" large number" would be reduced during the "essay, psychometric & final interview"

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2017
still yet to be invited.. I wonder what I am getting wrong.. I hardly get interview invitation from banks.. Infact i never have.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Imarsol: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Ive not gotten d test invite.. im worried
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by icotomy: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Please help me with past question
Kaluikechukwu78@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Charliebwoi: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2017
There is no need to waste your time asking for past questions, the maths is very easy, some don't need calculations to get the answer. The major thing is the comprehension, there are so many of them, so focus your energy on better and fast ways to read and answer comprehensive questions, I made it, 60%, u too can, u have time and information is power, good luck

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Queenarbie: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Pls, ow do I get to buddo farm lekki-aja express way?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Sezua(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2017
ariyike23:
I did mine today and hell it was bloody.. My advise don't even waste your time on d English comprehension , just go straight to the verbal and logical reasoning, then your maths. If you read that comprehension , there is an 80% probability that u will get distabilised. Anyways, I scored 60 % and every body around me didn't score up to 50% asides one guy that scored 50 % on the dot.. Allow no fear, go and conquer
Please was it CBT ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bidexmimi(f): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Appliedmaths:

No, calculator not allowed
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by OARmimi: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=booqee post=54570383]still yet to be invited.. I wonder what I am getting wrong.. I hardly get interview invitation from banks.. Infact i never have.

Wch location did u choose
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by polyma(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2017
mayoor15:
Same with me, our invites should come once they are through with Lagos

Same here, I am yet to get the invite. I hope we get it soon.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by AdigunK: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2017
someone should pls help with Gmat 2007 to olaitankamaldeen@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ariyike23(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Sezua:

Please was it CBT ?

Yes
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by odiagabros(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
I did mine test,It was awesome and i scored abv 50%. Thank God for his faithfulness. The maths questions aren't too difficult .. For d verbal tackle d sentence corrections 1st because the comprehension are too long and would take most of ur time. If u select an answer a question and you click next u can't come back to edit the question. Bt if u leave it blank u can always cme back to attempt it if you have enough time. Good luck.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Sezua(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
ariyike23:

Yes

Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MrGreenMavro: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Charliebwoi:
There is no need to waste your time asking for past questions, the maths is very easy, some don't need calculations to get the answer. The major thing is the comprehension, there are so many of them, so focus your energy on better and fast ways to read and answer comprehensive questions, I made it, 60%, u too can, u have time and information is power, good luck

Thanks, am happy you made it, am sure you wrote 8:30am n finished 9:30am, was there true false cannot say questions? was dere data sufficiency questions?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by OARmimi: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Imarsol:
Ive not gotten d test invite.. im worried
Pls which state did u choose
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MrGreenMavro: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
odiagabros:
I did mine test,It was awesome and i scored abv 50%. Thank God for his faithfulness. The maths questions aren't too difficult .. For d verbal tackle d sentence corrections 1st because the comprehension are too long and would take most of ur time. If u select an answer a question and you click next u can't come back to edit the question. Bt if u leave it blank u can always cme back to attempt it if you have enough time. Good luck.

Thanks, am happy you made it, am sure you wrote 8:30am n finished 9:30am, was there true false cannot say questions? was dere data sufficiency questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.