Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485149 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chenemite(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Justmeal:

Please let me if it's the same thing after tonight. Thanks.
tnx for ur concern dear,i sincerely appreciate,i jst filled d form dis mrnin,d information i filled was jst my name,date of birth,name of my skul nd my qualification.nd i got a message that my response has bin recieved also there was a message on the site that i shud kindly send my CV to gtrcruitment@myfidelitybank.net.i tried to send my CV d message bounced back that I need to b in d group b4 my message will b accpted.,i dont jst knw is dis wat u pple passed tru?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omolorlarh: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chenemite:
tnx for ur concern dear,i sincerely appreciate,i jst filled d form dis mrnin,d information i filled was jst my name,date of birth,name of my skul nd my qualification.nd i got a message that my response has bin recieved also there was a message on the site that i shud kindly send my CV to gtrcruitment@myfidelitybank.net.i tried to send my CV d message bounced back that I need to b in d group b4 my message will b accpted.,i dont jst knw is dis wat u pple passed tru?
you have to upload your CV too then you click on vacancies and apply for the graduate trainee
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chenemite(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
omolorlarh:

you have to upload your CV too then you click on vacancies and apply for the graduate trainee
I did nt c anytin lik dt sha,even uptill nw am still trying it am jst fed up.if possible can u pls help mi to send d link u pple used to mi...chenemiteadejo@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Justmeal: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chenemite:
No we didn't pass through all these. I wish I could do it here for u but I don't have your details.

I learnt it will be ending today. So what do you plan to do?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tekzyflex(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chibuikepeter: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls anyone with fidelity past Q&A help a brother chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omolorlarh: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chenemite:
I did nt c anytin lik dt sha,even uptill nw am still trying it am jst fed up.if possible can u pls help mi to send d link u pple used to mi...chenemiteadejo@gmail.com
don't use phone
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omolorlarh: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=Chenemite post=54109510]I did nt c anytin lik dt sha,even uptill nw am still trying it am jst fed up.if possible can u pls help mi to send d link u pple used to mi...chenemiteadejo@gmail.com[/quote
check your mail box,sent the link already or better still chat with justmeal to assist you
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omotayo9177: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Please, anybody that has the latest link should drop it for me. I can't find anything like "Graduate Trainee" on their site again. thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omolorlarh: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by martinsfm(m): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
I guess its closed
omotayo9177:
Please, anybody that has the latest link should drop it for me. I can't find anything like "Graduate Trainee" on their site again. thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omotayo9177: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
martinsfm:
I guess its closed
Ehnehn.. okay thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omolorlarh: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Akinfalzz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please anybody with fidelity bank past questions. Please help forward to falutavictor@gmail.com pleaseeeee.. I really appreciate and would be expecting.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayowas23(f): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tosinayoko:
I did mine on my Samsung J2 using Mozilla Firefox.
Hi dear, when i did mine and clicked on submit, it brought this application successful page and then it took me to a page where i had to add my work experience and higher institution details. Did you have the same experience or am i the only one? Cos i haven't heard this from any other person
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayowas23(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
chinwe18:
Please someone should help me with study materials or past Q & A. chinweokeke18@gmail.com
Hi, have you gotten an invitation to write the aptitude test and when you applied did you get an email confirming that they've received your application? Cos i got an email that I've been successfully registered but i didn't get any confirming my application
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayowas23(f): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
omolorlarh:

no one got a mail after applying. the only mail we got was our log in details
That's all i got too. Thought i was the only one
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls any1 with study materials shuld pls send it to isiguzoblessing@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by moonprince(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Study materials plssss, send to-isiguzoblessing@gmail.com.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by flyfit(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
moonprince:
Pls I also need the study material! Felixokoye0703@gmail.com

pls send to askfeji@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jswaggz(f): 1:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Please I need the study material...jacintaokonkwo9@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Pls, who knows when dy will shortlist names
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kelvinity(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2017
to y'all dropping mail address 4 study materials et al, has any1 gotten anyfin? i guess nt. y nt take d pain to research bout d bank's 4mat 4 aptitude tests (which i figured is gmat anyway) and use dat as d base of ur preparation.
dropin ur mail adds can make u fal victims of dis spam guys coupled with u nt receivin d so cald material, so u lose both ways. u guys shld stp dis email thingy and ga'an jerk ur gmat. hopefully we'ld get shortlisted soon. one love
#my2cents

7 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
kelvinity:
to y'all dropping mail address 4 study materials et al, has any1 gotten anyfin? i guess nt. y nt take d pain to research bout d bank's 4mat 4 aptitude tests (which i figured is gmat anyway) and use dat as d base of ur preparation.
dropin ur mail adds can make u fal victims of dis spam guys coupled with u nt receivin d so cald material, so u lose both ways. u guys shld stp dis email thingy and ga'an jerk ur gmat. hopefully we'ld get shortlisted soon. one love
#my2cents

Do u. Mind em?

Anyway I don't know if they've changed but gmat 2007. Is where they set Q's for us back in 2015.

It's CBT once u finish u See Ur score 0-49%. (red) 50-100% (green)
Yea, I ain't kidding.

Practice gmat they won't practice, na how to ask for pq em Sabi (thanks to our useless lecturers wey. Turn us students to zombies)
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ifexy(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Pls those that hv the baron gmat shld help out n post it here or a link to download it for free... I will appreciate
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Oluwabunmilayo: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Goodmorning to you all...

Has anyone receive an interview message from fidelity bank?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayowas23(f): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ifexy:
Pls those that hv the baron gmat shld help out n post it here or a link to download it for free... I will appreciate
I downloaded gmat 2007 from 4shared.com. I heard it's what they set. I'm not sure if it won't change this year o but that's the one i downloaded since a lot of people from previous years said it's kinda constant. I don't have the link would have sent it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
mayowas23:
I downloaded gmat 2007 from 4shared.com. I heard it's what they set. I'm not sure if it won't change this year o but that's the one i downloaded since a lot of people from previous years said it's kinda constant. I don't have the link would have sent it

what format is it in? PDF? I will PM you now so that you can, please, send it to me
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abul20(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anybody that receive invite here?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

what format is it in? PDF? I will PM you now so that you can, please, send it to me
Once you get it abeg signify make boys pm you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.