Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485603 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by easymancfc(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
has any Abuja candidate received interview invite??

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by cold35: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ibadan peepz, anybody gotten invite.?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
jhudit:

I don't think so. Nchabuomo scored almost 100, and he received the interview invite... grin
Almost 100? Wawu. Guru
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
jhudit:

I don't think so. Nchabuomo scored almost 100, and he received the interview invite... grin
Loool my madam I loyal to your government o.... Didn't score that though cheesy cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olinga:

Yes

The one on contract is not even on their record.. thats d bitter truth

People are saying its not possible in fidelity bank
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pepjoe:

Saturday, 22nd April, 2017
Okay that's cool, same here

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olinga:

Yes

The one on contract is not even on their record.. thats d bitter truth

Some people said that's its not possible for both of them to work together in fidelity bank
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
cold35:
Ibadan peepz, anybody gotten invite.?

Not yet chief!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
jhudit:

Has Ph started getting invite?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Gaxx01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
easymancfc:
has any Abuja candidate received interview invite??

Abuja here too. Still expecting
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
tobiety:
Is there anybody here who has gotten the invite and scored over 60%?

I just got the invite and yes, I scored above 60%.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olurote(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
doublezero7:

Not yet chief!
I pray they don't ask us to come to Lagos again for interview.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olurote:
I pray they don't ask us to come to Lagos again for interview.

Well, I think they'll most def ask us to come to Lagos! All is well tho!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by cabsking: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
I lost the sim card that I got the test invite from. the dilemma is that airtel is giving conditions on retrieval that I can't meet up with. is there a way out please..i need a suggestion
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nchabuomo:

I have not gotten any invite, if any PH candidate has gotten...he or she should indicate here. The invites would definitely come, na turn by turn.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by stefanimay: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Senipapa
@ senipapa...pls did yu write in lagos and what date
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olurote(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
doublezero7:

Well, I think they'll most def ask us to come to Lagos! All is well tho!
All is well
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Cemadon: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
cabsking:
I lost the sim card that I got the test invite from. the dilemma is that airtel is giving conditions on retrieval that I can't meet up with. is there a way out please..i need a suggestion
Try and go bk to ur Fidelity profile, Edit ur details there. may be it will work. Or U can call d HR to send ur Invite to ur Current Number.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Trustied: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls has any abuja candidate gotten interview invitation??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by sistah: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nchabuomo:

I wrote at PH..no invite yet
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by I2amah(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just got interview invite
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Loboski: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abul20:

Fri 21st April 2017

Same date
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Senipapa(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
stefanimay:
[quote author=Senipapa
@ senipapa...pls did yu write in lagos and what date
Yes, Ajah. 14th of March
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by emmy5050(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
interview invite has nothing to do with high or low aptitude test score, once you have up to 50%, you are qualified for interview which is also not mandatory , As some will receive their invite in the next batch of training.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Some one just told me that two sisters cant work in fidelity bank....one is on contract and the other permanent staff to be....how truth is it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by OARmimi: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is there any one who applied and has not written the test?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Once you score above 50% you don't need to worry, exercise patient before the end of next week you will all receive a text as regard the interview. wot I want to do now is this, for those that have receive do endeavor to indicate ur exam centers along with ur message here, I no for sure, Abuja center and other centers in the North may likely have their interview in their Abuja regional office, judging from their past recruitment. to cool the nerves of others. one thin you must no is dat the first batch of trainee will resume training school by June/July. all the best my people!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okpanwu:
Once you score above 50% you don't need to worry, exercise patient before the end of next week you will all receive a text as regard the interview. wot I want to do now is this, for those that have receive do endeavor to indicate ur exam centers along with ur message here. to cool the nerves of others. one thin you must no is dat the first batch of trainee will resume training school by June/July. all the best my people!

Some one just told me that two sisters cant work in fidelity bank....one is on contract and the other permanent staff to be....how truth is it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
bibisandra:

Two people from same family can't work in the same bank, its not only in Fidelity bank but also in Gtbank, I was to work with them but owe to the fact dat my brother is there, I was ask to step down. the reason is confidential anyway, so let me not disclose it here. but it has to do with their ethics.

Those were write for Lagos, so una no even pass the test!!! nawa ooooo. ordinarily they ought to have started with Lagos apllicant. its well sha.. am not surprise sha. I heard reliably from someone dat only 25% out of 00000 pass the test. I was shocked. good mathematician should pls calculate this % and give us the result pls!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Meklex(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Do banks accept two sitting(o'levels)?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by cold35: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okpanwu:
Two people from same family can't work in the same bank, its not only in Fidelity bank but also in Gtbank, I was to work with them but owe to the fact dat my brother is there, I was ask to step down. the reason is confidential anyway, so let me not disclose it here. but it has to do with their ethics.

Those were write for Lagos, so una no even pass the test!!! nawa ooooo. ordinarily they ought to have started with Lagos apllicant. its well sha.. am not surprise sha. I heard reliably from someone dat only 25% out of 00000 pass the test. I was shocked. good mathematician should pls calculate this % and give us the result pls!
Na Wa oo, if dats the case, dey should kuku reduce d cut off mark den to favour Lagos people. Abi?
It is well o

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.