Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485542 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2017
DRscience:
how did you answer that? I studied microbiology too

There are some qualities I picked up in microbiology that will be useful in the banking sector or in fidelity bank..They are paying attention to details, being patient and following laid down procedures to get a desired result.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Emyben(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Well, so sad i missed the interview due to some cogent unavoidable reasons.

Am sure its over, right? Or does any one think there is a way i can go about it?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Zeeidi: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
topealonso:
Guys please who else wrote exam on the 8th of this month in abuja and is yet to be invited ?

I wrote the test on 8th, haven't been invited yet.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
kessdan:
WETIN UNAA DEYY VIEW

#Ghosters

Your Head cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by R3B3L(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2017
jatau7:
congrats. .when is your interview?
on Saturday. 29th
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
R3B3L:
on Saturday. 29th
all d best bro
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blessedgurl:

It's well.
amen
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by topealonso(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Zeeidi:

Oh, let's wait and see then
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by titosure(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls as anybody bn able to reschedule
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
kessdan:

Brother, did the present batch starting OJT today write the test with us??

Nope they were part of the backlog
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by funobong(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Brother you seem to know a few about fidelity. How's the interview with ED like?

LorDBolton:

Nope they were part of the backlog

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ayo12345(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
funobong:
Who else that did interview in Lagos got a call from fidelity bank or is it just me??
Oga, what was the call about?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Can someone plz add me to d whatsapp group...07060716061
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by flyfit(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls add me to the whatsapp group 08065594302 , I got the interview invite in ph.... Who else is with me.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Interview invite just rolled in. V.I Lagos on the 28th, who is with me?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by deewhydoski(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Some people are still after watsapp group when some vital information are passing across this this thread.....Nigerians
Try to go through the thread u will learn one or two concerning the interview...en biko
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Miyo190: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls house, has anybody been able to reschedule??..........Just got interview invite but won't be able to make it on Friday
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Okpanwu:
Let me just share this vital info with my fellow NL, to whom it may concern; congratulation to those that hav done their interview, if there's any urgent needs for more hands today, ur process will be fast rack, which happen mostimes in most organization. this is not to say everyone that pass the test will not be call for interview, but then some of ur mate would have collected 4-5 months salary before you. remember no training school in Nigeria can take more than 150 applicant per batch, note also dat most banks only make provision for two sets of training school in a year, Prayer is highly needed here to avoid any kind of delay, I urge all of us to pray for Favour of God pls to avoid any story dat touch. No child of God on this thread will miss out IJN.
OMO!....are u trying to say that the recruitment process of some applicants (even though they passed the test) might be delayed till next year?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
jhudit:

This isn't a case of English teacher, it's to avoid a situation where one of us would go for interview and say "I admire the professionalism of Fidelity STAFFS". You're welcome.
Nice one!.....
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
doublezero7:

Lol!

With all due respect Oga, your words don't mean shii! No matter who gives you information, if it is not the CEO or even head of HR, keep it to yourself please! Have a nice day!
Lmao....this thread keeps on getting more interesting.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Okpanwu:
Give me time to finish all my consultation, I will drop it and it will surprise everyone on this forum. For Abuja applicant expect more messages today. me self never receive oooooo!!! still trusting God to be among the first batch oooooo!!!! Mtn won kill me with useless sms!!
Hahahaha.....not only u bro
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
bibisandra:

There are some qualities I picked up in microbiology that will be useful in the banking sector or in fidelity bank..They are paying attention to details, being patient and following laid down procedures to get a desired result.
thanks! Please what other questions did they ask related to microbiology
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
lucmicity:
To change your mmm guider or register on mmm, Call or whatsapp me on 08165970006
Guider ugo
MMM still dey.. haha
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
funobong:
Brother you seem to know a few about fidelity. How's the interview with ED like?

They're all nice guys , even the MD will interview you guys at the end
Like I said to pass you need to do ur research on fidelity
Be abreast on current affairs I.e cashlite policy just got reversed... Why?

Also know a bit about ur course

Be charming , eloquent and above all if u must tell stories let it relate to TAC or CREST

N don't ask me hat crest or TAC is , do ur research
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adedee14: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
LorDBolton:

They're all nice guys , even the MD will interview you guys at the end
Like I said to pass you need to do ur research on fidelity
Be abreast on current affairs I.e cashlite policy just got reversed... Why?

Also know a bit about ur course

Be charming , eloquent and above all if u must tell stories let it relate to TAC or CREST

N don't ask me hat crest or TAC is , do ur research
May I ask. How many more interviews after the panel. And like how long did the whole interview process last during your time.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by topealonso(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Zeeidi:

Did u score over 50?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
adedee14:

May I ask. How many more interviews after the panel. And like how long did the whole interview process last during your time.

Can't sAy for certain about duration

But if you've scaled panel + ED then MD remaining

MD is a very brilliant individual , he'll assess your technical knowledge (interior) relating to your course, appearance (exterior) and personality to understand you and your potentials + whether you're a good fit for the bank

So in total u go through 3 stages

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
LorDBolton:

Can't sAy for certain about duration

But if you've scaled panel + ED then MD remaining

MD is a very brilliant individual , he'll assess your technical knowledge (interior) relating to your course, appearance (exterior) and personality to understand you and your potentials + whether you're a good fit for the bank

So in total u go through 3 stages
By MD you mean Mr Okonkwo. Just for Graduate trainees? Interesting
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nchabuomo:

By MD you mean Mr Okonkwo. Just for Graduate trainees? Interesting

the people presently in the GT program were all interviewed by him (mr okonkwo)
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
LorDBolton:

the people presently in the GT program were all interviewed by him (mr okonkwo)

Interesting.....
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Interesting.....
Very interesting... 4 stages.
Them go invite Kemi Adeosun to interview us join grin
Make them better employ up to 400 of us. Some people spend money to buy shirt, suit, tie, shoe...even transport fare.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.