Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 3(the Fight Of Conscience ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 3(the Fight Of Conscience ) (1840 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 6 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 4 (the Fight Of Conscience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 3(the Fight Of Conscience ) by Jameskyrian(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Omolora in her resolute quest to see to her 100 days fast has brought her marriage to a blind alley

however, she is overly convinced she's fighting a just course

SEX AND FASTING – EPISODE 3

I decided that night that I had had enough of Kenny’s erratic behaviour and we needed counselling. I waited for him to come home the next morning but he never showed up. I called him around noon when I was getting worried but he did not pick my call. I got a text shortly after saying,

”I am quite surprised you are looking for me. Don’t worry, I am fine. Don’t let me distract you from God”.

I decided it was time to seek counsel from my pastor’s wife.

As I sat down with Mummy as we normally call her that evening after a word of prayer and recounted the full story of our challenges from the beginning of the fasting period. I was quite hopeful that I will get solutions on the next step to take. Mummy looked at me and shook her head as I showed her the last text I got from Kenny from my phone.

”Sister Lola, what does the Bible say about our parents and honor?”

”Honour your father and mother, that your days might be long” I quickly replied wondering why we were talking about my parents when it was my marriage that needed healing.

”Do you remember when you came to me and decided you wanted to marry this young man who was barely a baby in the lord. I warned you to look for giants in the spirit. If you had honored my words, surely the days of your marriage would have been long”, she said with obvious annoyance.

”I am sorry mummy, I love my husband and I think he loves God too”.........

continue reading on the link ......

source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/02/sex-fasting-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

My Experience: The First Day I Drank Burkutu (strong Local Alcoholic Drink) / Breasts Do Harm - A Short Satire / The Crazy CEO Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.