Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram (50524 Views)

"Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by fergieboy: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:
Why is it I can't view any picture uploaded by latestamebonaija on his threads??

I thought I was the only one who notice that..
I have never seen a pics from this blogger

Seun lalasticlala

Not all viewer can see the picture of this latestamebonaija blog.. Do something
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Yosiwealth(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:
Why is it I can't view any picture uploaded by latestamebonaija on his threads??

me too
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Where's the response? Cuz I'm not clicking that link, it's a pórn site
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
fergieboy:

I thought I was the only one who notice that..
I have never seen a pics from this blogger

Seun lalasticlala

Not all viewer can see the picture of this latestamebonaija blog.. Do something

I concur, maybe he modifies his initial post as soon as it hits front-page. Or working with a supermod
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Charly68: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Big Churchill,do your best to husband your wife,she is the bride and you are to groom her ..The parents handed her over to you to finish the grooming the day you married her..It takes deep tolerance & patience to make marriage work..No matter what has happened put the past behind you and enjoy your union. With God on your side nothing can put assunder what he has joined together.
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by tunazi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:

Thought I was the only one
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Opakan2: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tontolet should know there is no perfect marriage..

All those advising her now won't be there for her later.. Do I even expect juvenile minds to understand that.
Marriage is for mature minds not overgrown kids
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Icon79(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Erngie:
keep your relationship/marriage private..they will not hear. now see

Thank you so very much, my dearie. It's just common sense.....

....But, hey, common sense is no longer common these days sad

O pari

1 Like

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by slap1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
I didn't know they have issues. It's a pity.
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by kingsfield(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Erngie:
keep your relationship/marriage private..they will not hear. now see

Please told dem.
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by jjeeff(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Haha

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Verami(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Marry problem No marry problem..... Hmmmmmm.
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by herzern(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My brother I thought I am the only one noticing this, it's been happening for long & I don't know what's the cause angry angry

Once I open a thread & it's latestamebonaija with pics, I will just go down & read comments because the pics ain't loading at all angry angry

Baba.

The thinq don dey affect me lonq lonq..I just no fit take am aqain...All the sweet sweet threads of that amebo bloq,I no dey see picture.

Infact,I had to qo update my UC browser..still unfruitful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
veekid:
Ko kan aiye
O kanye ti
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by panegyrics: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
My own advise be say make uncle seun grab him copy b4 tontolet go with anoda sugar ooo......
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by ibietela2(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mhen she don grab o

Big boobs and thighs
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by NicoBaba(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kellibae:
Hmm nawa na real wah
BBnaija fan spotted
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:

Baba.

The thinq don dey affect me lonq lonq..I just no fit take am aqain...All the sweet sweet threads of that amebo bloq,I no dey see picture.

Infact,I had to qo update my UC browser..still unfruitful.

I've done that several times but to know avail, even when you laid the site the pics won't still show. Don't know what the problem might be, I just taya angry
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by herzern(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I've done that several times but to know avail, even when you laid the site the pics won't still show. Don't know what the problem might be, I just taya angry

I think it has been rectified.

Check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3631452/rosy-meurer-gets-land-cruiser

It's from that amebo bloq and it displayed all pictures to me.it's even an FP topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:

I think it has been rectified.

Check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3631452/rosy-meurer-gets-land-cruiser

It's from that amebo bloq and it displayed all pictures to me.it's even an FP topic.

let's hope its not temporary smiley
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by warriorPedigree: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Angelinastto:
Tontolet..... You fall hand. Was surprised when she got married and she kept it safe for a period of time. I was beginning to envy her, thinking not all bad girls end up badly but here i am see her marital quarrels on social media.
So you were thinking of joining bad gang abi? don't join o
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by femi4: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2017
herzern:

disable ad block
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by femi4: 5:54am On Feb 16, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My brother I thought I am the only one noticing this, it's been happening for long & I don't know what's the cause angry angry

Once I open a thread & it's latestamebonaija with pics, I will just go down & read comments because the pics ain't loading at all angry angry
Just disable ad block
Re: Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram by spikemmy(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2017
make dem no dey spread dia dirty linen outside.. cos husband and wife mata na bed dem dey settle am... inshort dem go settle am with enuf waya... we no go dey dia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) / Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.