Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Would You Marry An Older Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Older Woman? (2626 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Older Woman? by deluxecad(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
It's always hard for love n feelings to flow when d lady is a couple of years older than d guy. Guys can you marry an older woman? Would u not see her as a big sis or something?
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by snowdrops(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
why not. love is blind.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by cantell(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
@All,
I retract my statement.
I find it offensive.
My apologies.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Macgreat(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hmmm
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2009
Sure, I can.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by edoyad(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2009
Hell yeah ! Afterall women live longer than men, so it would be sensible to marry a person whose death won't be too faraway from mine. This is so i wouldn't live my soul mate lonely and mellow for long after i'm gone (or spare her the pain altogether by letting her go first).

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2009
Wouldnt think of marrying a younger guy. . . .fun kini? undecided
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by edoyad(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2009
And i forgot to add that my Role model Chris Martin did just that when he took the ravishing Gwyneth to the altar. Their marriage is probably one of those celebrity attachments that might stand the test of time.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by jidesamuel(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2009
there is nothing special in as much as her age is not on the high side compared to ur age,as a guy u dont need to talk about age if u know it could hinder ur relationship,if she knows she's older than u and truely loves u,she will stay glued with u
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by mamagee3(f): 2:31am On Dec 10, 2009
Where are those nipkins that always post links of sugar mummies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Onilude(m): 5:58am On Dec 10, 2009
only poor boys marry old women so as to carry their money. i have plenty money i dont need to marry old woman. i need young woman like me, especially virgine. if you are virgine or you are just fairly used you get, holler me on

MTN 08032498457

GLO 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did. Ladeis only o am not gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by humblemate(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2009
I will not at all consider marrying a woman older than me, but only on the condition that she respects me as the husband and remains submissive
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by deluxecad(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2009
She'll certainly let u know dat she's older one day.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by coolier(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2009
Love is not about age,, it's about feelings. And yes I would if I was a man.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by deluxecad(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2009
I prefer them younger tho for some real tenderness to flow.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by nihun(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by franko2: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
No big deal about older woman, ive had a few older babes and, they can dig it alrite,
Usually, the older woman doesnt give u all the pretence of our younger babes (sometimes they do, makes me mad! if it happens, )
And boy, can they pamper u!

I aint married so, cant really answer the question but, age hasnt been an issue re marriage as far as me concern
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by deemple: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
I wouldn't mind someone younger so long as he/she isn't mummy's pikin.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by deemple: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
I wouldn't mind someone younger so long as he/she isn't mummy's pikin.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by smooooooth: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
sure. thats what i'm looking for, so far she is slim tall and beautiful. older women show more love and understanding than younger women.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Ivygal(f): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Going through comments here. Let's be real guys. All d guys commenting y not. Age is jus a no. Bla Bla Bla. U cnt. Simple. My bf dumped me unnoticed cos am older than here. But lol. Is fyn.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by dingbang(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ivygal:
Going through comments here. Let's be real guys. All d guys commenting y not. Age is jus a no. Bla Bla Bla. U cnt. Simple. My bf dumped me unnoticed cos am older than here. But lol. Is fyn.
lmao. Well I agree with you. But if its for sex only, I dont think a guy would dump an older lady
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
All I know is that older ladies are usually more experienced and act more maturedly unlike some of the younger ones who love to show off even when their pocket is empty.

And for your info there are plenty of older ladies who are sweeter in bed than some younger ladies smiley
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by lilmax(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ivygal:
no one asked you if it wasn't fine madam

and please you experienced just 1 guy, do not tag all guys
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by millionboi2: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ivygal:
I love ur confidence.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by marvin906(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes I can that is if the gap isn't that big..

Buh my family that's another case study

Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by gentleibraheem(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Of course yes
All the girls I've dated are older than me. Though we're in the same age bracket
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by victorian(f): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Let's face the reality .

You all know me , I say it as it is.

In Nigeria , guys can date , Bleep an older lady for a space of time but when it comes to settling down ? They cringe ! Especially when their family place heavy pressure on them not to marry the lady but there is another exception. If she's very wealthy and ready to spend on the guy and all his family . then, yea u can go ahead and marry the guy as a lady . If your money dey flow like water with no end . grin Be their mother Christmas !
And they will accept if the guy family is highly impoverished !

Hope am making sense !

As for me hell no!

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by AryEmber(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
victorian:
Let's face the reality .

You all know me , I say it as it is.

In Nigeria , guys can date , Bleep an older lady for a space of time but when it comes to settling down ? They cringe ! Especially when their family place heavy pressure on them not to marry the lady but there is another exception. If she's very wealthy and ready to spend on the guy and all his family . then, yea u can go ahead and marry the guy as a lady . If your money dey flow like water with no end . grin Be their mother Christmas !
And they will accept if the guy family is highly impoverished !

Hope am making sense !

As for me hell no!
No mind them jare! That's what they say but do different thing. Although there are some that can but they are rare.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
if she is rich.
Re: Would You Marry An Older Woman? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes na,if she's rich as in stinky rich

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY / Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.