Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Before We Talk Of Nuclear Power Plant In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Talk Of Nuclear Power Plant In Nigeria. (374 Views)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plant / We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce / Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before We Talk Of Nuclear Power Plant In Nigeria. by giles14(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Risks also exist for Ukraine's nuclear power plants, the analyst warned.

"Nuclear plants cannot work without an external power source, so there is a possibility that their nuclear units will have to be temporarily stopped. The threat of power cuts can cause serious accidents, so they will need time to disconnect them. But I hope that we do not get to that point."
Re: Before We Talk Of Nuclear Power Plant In Nigeria. by Blue3k(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
We have coal and natural gas. They should be enough. The only issue is Nigerian factor. Look at something as simple as oil. Nigeria doesn't do anything about oil spills and hardly takes proactive measures. It's all about putting out fires.

Nuclear could work well our neighbor to North can supply us. It seems we also have trace deposits so I'm guessing we have it somewhere in country in commercial quantity.
Re: Before We Talk Of Nuclear Power Plant In Nigeria. by Jabioro: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nuclear power in Nigeria ? That is an intention to commit murder. I beg we can not maintain it.. UN should approve it

(1) (Reply)

Ben-bruce / 211 Boko Haram ‘detainees’ Have Been Rescued / #todayinplenary *proceedings Of The Nigerian Senate Of Tuesday 21st March 2017*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.