Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Best Mobile App Building Platforms And Tools To Get Great Apps - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Mobile App Building Platforms And Tools To Get Great Apps (1339 Views)

Mobile App Building Software For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Mobile App Building Platforms And Tools To Get Great Apps by kateskitty(f): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
There are a plethora of mobile app building platforms that create and develop apps without breaking the bank. Here we reveal our favourite mobile app development platforms and tools. Do let us know in the comments below if your favourite isn't here - we'd be delighted to feature it later.

1. Appery.io

This is a cloud-based platform with visual development tools and integrated backend services, Appery.io is used by enterprises such as AT&T, ESPN and Samsung. It has a powerful and visual app builder tool.

2. Appcelerator

Appcelerator mobile app building mobile platform offers pre-integrated cloud services and an extensive library of application extensions in its module marketplace. It's a good fit for organisations that need to do multi-OS application development leveraging web-based skill sets.

3. AppInstitute

AppInstitute was founded in 2011 and is based in Nottingham, UK. It provides an app building platform for both iOS and Android that requires no coding at all. AppInstitute also offers a range of appa templates and a useful drag and drop editor - not to mention a CRM App to monitor app sales, push notifications and analytics.

4. AppMachine

AppMachine is the tool that claims to make app-making easy and for anyone. Well, it is one of those tools. At its simplest it works on the principle of scanning your website and pulling in feeds of content. Then AppMachine allows you to iterate with what it calls "building blocks". It is a great and inexpensive way to getting a minimum viable product live.

5. AppMakr

AppMakr is another one of those with something to say, but without the developer chops to create something from scratch. AppMakr will help you take your content or service, and create native iPhone and Android Apps as well as an HTML5 Mobile Website. It is a code-free solution that can take just minutes to get something up and running.

More >>> http://syberkart.com/blog/best-mobile-app-building-platforms-tools-get-great-apps/

Re: Best Mobile App Building Platforms And Tools To Get Great Apps by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
i need knwldg on building mobile android app, any site to learn fast?
Re: Best Mobile App Building Platforms And Tools To Get Great Apps by domapek: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for the guide! I just want to add my two pennies that maybe of help in this section, like off-google-store apk download mirrors or multi-platform apps repository. There are a bunch of them in the market, but lots of them are just fakes, so be careful.
more > https://apkdom.com > http://softlot.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Learning Visual Basic Under Asp.net In 2017, A Waste / I Need Help Installing Django On My Windows Pc..please Anyone Help / A Thread For PHP Code Igniter Framework Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.