Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Closed case - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed case (3928 Views)

Secret Commission Earning App Revealed! / Revealed! What You Must Know Before Starting A Website / Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed case by Acealive(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed case by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 21, 2017
we decided not respond to your messages here since but since you didnt take this down we will now explain what transpired. you created account on our profile with a fake id in february and you made an order same day after it is fulfiled you made a bigger order on our platform and a competitor platform and we need to apply due diligence because after investigation it was revealed another person paid the money ..the person could be a victim of scam or fraud. you later brought someone with name which we couldnt verify. Your details is already with diamond and other authorities incase anything comes up on the said cash payment on our account because you paid into a competitors account same day too.
Acealive:
Please if you are interested in buying crypto currency in Nigeria please be careful. Especially as a novice. Am posting this because I don't want other innocent Nigerians to be scammed just like I was. Nairaswitch just ended up gulping my 140 thousand naira I wanted to use and buy bitcoin. The first period of my calls he ( the so called owner) claimed to be verifying my details. Until he got my two phone numbers, then he no longer pick my calls. What a pity I've lost 140 thousand naira please beware. DO NOT FALL A VICTIM. They will first forward your first transaction, securely and no qualms, not until you come again.
Re: Closed case by JackieR: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
NairaSwitch:
we decided not respond to your messages here since but since you didnt take this down we will now explain what transpired. you created account on our profile with a fake id in february and you made an order same day after it is fulfiled you made a bigger order on our platform and a competitor platform and we need to apply due diligence because after investigation it was revealed another person paid the money ..the person could be a victim of scam or fraud. you later brought someone with name which we couldnt verify. Your details is already with diamond and other authorities incase anything comes up on the said cash payment on our account because you paid into a competitors account same day too.

Totally Agree! I've been scammed as well. A friend of mine introduced me to Paxful which is more reliable and legit that I am using to trade until now. Better to trade with an escrow.

1 Like

Re: Closed case by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Acealive bought bitcoin with a fraudulent payment and we followed due process hence his coming here to write trash about us
Re: Closed case by Seunpelumi(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Nairaswitch is a big scam. Do not fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Closed case by donsheddy1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rubbish. Give him his money as he did not scam anyone to pay you. And if you're justified, why did u stop taking your calls from him?

1 Like

Re: Closed case by bennymark(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
NairaSwitch:
Acealive bought bitcoin with a fraudulent payment and we followed due process hence his coming here to write trash about us

question is; him money dey una hand?

2 Likes

Re: Closed case by DualCore1: 1:20am On Sep 17, 2017
NairaSwitch:

I'm trying to make some sense of the bolded part but its not working. So if I pay Mercedes for my 2018 G-Wagon and I pay Toyota for the 2017 Corrolla (for my dog... him too dey go Vet shop). You are telling me that Toyota should not fulfill my order cuz I paid Mercedes money the same day? Its your money abi? Make dog bite you tongue

if(Acelive paid you the money through a bank deposit){
give him back his money through any bank account he specifies or arrange to pay him in cash at your office, if any;
}

elseif(he paid you through an online gateway){
initiate a refund through the same payment medium on the payment gateway

if(the payment gateway doesn't support refunds){
he shld provide scanned copy of card with last 4 digits visible and govt issued ID that bears name on card.
if(he provides those two things){
request for a bank account from him and refund his money into any account he provides
}
else{
hold the money and investigate, if your bank account is full...i get empty account
}

}
else{
error
}
}

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Closed case by etoluw: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Mr Nairaswitch pls return his money. even if it was stolen money it is none of ur business since u no be EFCC
Re: Closed case by etoluw: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Mr Nairaswitch pls return his money. even if it was stolen money it is none of ur business since u no be EFCC
Re: Closed case by Greene66: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2017
This is a scam.

Return his money. You holding his money is also criminal. Give him back his money first before you talk another thing. He paid a competitor, so what? Isn't it his money? I can pay Jumia and Konga same day.. Na my money. Release his money abey

That's why I don't fancy bank deposits. I prefer to pay with my card and if you try to scam me, I'll file a dispense error and bank reverse my money next day. #notime #gtb
Re: Closed case by sapientia(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2017
NairaSwitch:

You people should not destroy crypto Business in Nigeria please.

First, verification is always completed before payments. I do not know your method but was it not supposed to be same name on bank account and profile details?

Second.. Did you really say he paid a competitor? Do you guys share details of customers which i believe is wrong.. or.. Are you guys the owner of other plafform?

If he paid via tranfer, refund to same acct and inform bank if you guys have nothing doing.. Why subject him to all these torture cos he choose you while you do turn over with his money..

Thats too cheap.. do it right. If this blows.. legit or not.. it will be everywhere and your customers must reduce.. choice is yours.
Re: Closed case by APCsupporter: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
NairaSwitch:

what a very stupid excuse! oga seun please come and ban this guy before more pople get scammed
Re: Closed case by matthewconnor69: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2017
nairaswitch , i tranferred bitcoin to the address given to me , now to credit my account na war , even though the transaction now shows transaction completed , i wonder wetin be my crime
Re: Closed case by matthewconnor69: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2017
please i need info on other reliable sites to sell bitcoin for cash other than NAIRASWITCH
Re: Closed case by skyhighweb(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Acealive:
Please if you are interested in buying crypto currency in Nigeria please be careful. Especially as a novice. Am posting this because I don't want other innocent Nigerians to be scammed just like I was. Nairaswitch just ended up gulping my 140 thousand naira I wanted to use and buy bitcoin. The first period of my calls he ( the so called owner) claimed to be verifying my details. Until he got my two phone numbers, then he no longer pick my calls. What a pity I've lost 140 thousand naira please beware. DO NOT FALL A VICTIM. They will first forward your first transaction, securely and no qualms, not until you come again.
was it bank transfer u did? if yes go to police first n file report of fraud which will b taken tto d bank to either block or reverse d money dont just leave them like that.
Re: Closed case by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2017
ACEALIVE was a scammer using MITM technique( Man in the Middle) somebody else will pay and he will collect be bought from us and a competitor same day and when he uploaded his ID he did it in a way we wont be able to confirm and we insisted he did the right thing..after 2 months he did and he was credited. Though we did that after talking to the guy that actually deposited the said funds
skyhighweb:
was it bank transfer u did? if yes go to police first n file report of fraud which will b taken tto d bank to either block or reverse d money dont just leave them like that.
Re: Closed case by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2017
He cant do that because he is a scammer
NairaSwitch:
ACEALIVE was a scammer using MITM technique( Man in the Middle) somebody else will pay and he will collect be bought from us and a competitor same day and when he uploaded his ID he did it in a way we wont be able to confirm and we insisted he did the right thing..after 2 months he did and he was credited. Though we did that after talking to the guy that actually deposited the said funds
Re: Closed case by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Acealive used MITM technique his victim will deposit and he will collect the bitcoin ..he said he sent his friend later the friend said he met someone on the queue at the bank to make the deposit..so the chats and call history of both of them were saved and he uploaded his voters card before we credited him
DualCore1:

I'm trying to make some sense of the bolded part but its not working. So if I pay Mercedes for my 2018 G-Wagon and I pay Toyota for the 2017 Corrolla (for my dog... him too dey go Vet shop). You are telling me that Toyota should not fulfill my order cuz I paid Mercedes money the same day? Its your money abi? Make dog bite you tongue

if(Acelive paid you the money through a bank deposit){
give him back his money through any bank account he specifies or arrange to pay him in cash at your office, if any;
}

elseif(he paid you through an online gateway){
initiate a refund through the same payment medium on the payment gateway

if(the payment gateway doesn't support refunds){
he shld provide scanned copy of card with last 4 digits visible and govt issued ID that bears name on card.
if(he provides those two things){
request for a bank account from him and refund his money into any account he provides
}
else{
hold the money and investigate, if your bank account is full...i get empty account
}

}
else{
error
}
}
Re: Closed case by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
HE made a small order first when it was fulfilled he made a bigger one and paid tru third party for it which is not allowed ..The person didnt even knwo it was bitcoin transaction when we called him
NairaSwitch:
Acealive used MITM technique his victim will deposit and he will collect the bitcoin ..he said he sent his friend later the friend said he met someone on the queue at the bank to make the deposit..so the chats and call history of both of them were saved and he uploaded his voters card before we credited him

Re: Closed case by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
We have to cover our ass incase of investigation and it has been credited to him 9 months ago am just explaining the case of ACELIVE
etoluw:
Mr Nairaswitch pls return his money.
even if it was stolen money it is none of ur business since u no be EFCC
Re: Closed case by Apmix(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Guys, I'll advise you do a good research on any site b4 doing Bitcoin transaction with them. Nairaswitch.com Facebook page is filled with several complaints. I also got a call from a friend who sent btc to them since last week Tuesday (7 Nov, 2017) and only got paid 1 week after (i.e today 14th Nov).

Better still trade your btc on reliable peer to peer platforms or more reliably on Luno.
Thanks.

@Nairaswitch.com, please try to protect your name and I bet you people will patronize you more.
Re: Closed case by LegendsCoded(m): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2017
matthewconnor69:
please i need info on other reliable sites to sell bitcoin for cash other than NAIRASWITCH

http://mobilenig.com/?ref=1569
Re: Closed case by etzpresh(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why una Dy mumu unable nor Dy change why I go send bitcoin to your wallet in 10mins then to pay me na wahala una nor Dy use una head just Dy use person Dy wash mouth if u nor ready do business close up ur company and go sell bread must everybody sell bitcoin what rubbish
Re: Closed case by Atere10: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Hello I need help I sent bitcoin worth of 0.00718 to this naira switch I have not been credited yet after when it show completed on my profile pls guys help me out..
Re: Closed case by Adeceo1: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mr naira switch I felt your site was quite good until yesterday and saw no alert but it that bullshit
Re: Closed case by ababas41: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
https://prnt.sc/hqwmr4 "Nairaswitch Scam Revealed by NairaSwitch" the site is scam pls check and be careful!!
Re: Closed case by Adeceo1: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Nairaswitch pay me my money user name is Adeceo1
Re: Closed case by Tooblaq: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nairaswitch please help resolve my money ABI WIC kind wahala b dis na....I was hoping to use that money to resolve my school fees
Re: Closed case by Adeceo1: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2017
Hello first thing on Wednesday morning for una office at Ibadan nah police ah no mind to get you arrested and waste the money on you and more so have informed mankind of naijaloaded to be around also so it could be published so am not pleading you to pay me ah shame pray ah meet a bastard for your place
Re: Closed case by Adeceo1: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
They have paid me my money but I can't trade with you anymore they paid me today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between SEO, Digital Marketing And Internet Marketing? / Glo New Websites / Why Linda Ikeji Would Have Failed If She Started Blogging 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.